Constelations and feelings

You can hold my hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm goes off, the screan flashes like headlights in the darkness . Kihyun gently opens his eyes, like he is peeling off bandaids. Everything is blurry and kihyun almost pushes his phone off the bed as he tries to reach for it. He turns off the alarm and lets his arm fall flat across the mattress. He sights . He has to go to school even if he literally feels like dying .

Kihyun glances at his phone again, hitting the home button, hurting his eyes with the light. It’s 7:10 am and apparently, he’d been too sleepy to remember to put his phone on charge.

With an eyeroll that physically hurts more than it causes effect,He slowly drags himself to his bathroom leaning over the sink .he drank too much last night. He really needs to get the awful taste off his mouth.He throws some toothpaste over his toothbrush and shoves it in his mouth. He walks towards the door and leans on the doorframe, crossing his arms and staring at the burrito wiggling on his bed “You’re so cute. I know you're awake ,stop drooling all over my sheets and get up .we're gonna be late ”.

"Five more minutes " changkyun mumbles from under the covers.

Kihyun decides to take a shower. He finishes brushing his teeth( a second time) and hair throws his swaetpants and shirt into the bin in the corner of his bathroom before he puts on his favourite jeans and throws a hoodie over his head.

He doesn't try to wake changkyun  again .you're not his mom his brain reminds and Kihyun makes it to class just as the electronic bell signals the start of a long day. can't say the same for his brat of a friend but hey thats not his problem.

The first things he notices as he steps into the classroom is that 
(y/n) is back .

Kihyun blinks and there (y/n) is, sitting in front of him in the seat that’s been empty for two months and four days (no he was not counting)  .

(y/n) the girl in his astronomy class.
The girl who is friends with jooheon the English major and no one else.The girl who takes photos for the school yearbook (he did not ask but was told anyway) . And the one who had walked him to this exact class when she had found him lost in the hallways on his second day at a new school .

They hadn’t been particularly close 
(y/n) is very reserved to say the least 
But for some reason he had noticed when she wasn't there amymore .Her shoulders curl in as the room quiets and she puts her head down onto the desk. Her hoodie looks huge on her body the sleeves reaching over her wrists and to her knuckles.
Kihyun watches (y/n) as the class starts. The girl keeps drawing instead of paying attention to Mr.park.kihyun thinks she's  just doodling but he soon realizes she's not .

He can only see parts of it because  her elbow hides most of the page of her notebook but he can tell .Its stars, explosions ,pulsars,A Constellation .

As the lesson begins (y/n) seems to lose interest in the world.she pillows her head onto her arms her raven hair falling over her face,some strands are glistering. it must be the snow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter