Its (not) a crush

You can hold my hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun layes in his bed the smell of his mother's flower tea all over his room racing to his brain .rising and falling along his chest .

His mother making tea always makes him feel a bit nostalgic and sentimental maybe thats why his mind keeps drifting to (y/n).

The pale girl at lunch break in the cafeteria hair slightly waving to the soft wind  from the open glass Windows .

She sat across from  jooheon ,her friend cheerful and bubbly ,while she hunched her back her hands held tight across her lap  .

kihyun watched her fumble ,stutter and even shake a bit to only smile in the end lips cut but still curling beautifuly into a small smile as she bit into the half sandwich jooheon had put into her hands .

he wondered if he could make her smile like that sometime .

Not that he would admit that the thought even crossed his mind as changkyun munched his burger across the table from him eying him suspiciously trying to follow his wondering gaze .  

So what?! the girl had a nice smile and a kind aura
Looked soft and tired all the time but still aesthetically pleasing, that was something to appreciate right ? 

So what if he liked looking at her ? kihyun liked looking at all sorts of other things and people .

so what if his heart fluttered each time he thought she was about to glance his way ? 
It was human nature ? right ?Whatever !

He was in no way crushing on (y/n) !
He repeated to himself for the nth time this last hour .

During today's class there was a moment in which their teacher glanced at (y/n)’s sleeping form and then looked past her to meet kihyun’s eyes a really long moment if you asked him ,he should've looked down . he should have known better .

You do not look into the eyes of a beast when they are about to attack you .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter