peach coloured hair

You can hold my hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/n) hasn't been out in two months and three days maybe four she doesn't know anymore .
last time her (only) friend  jooheon had seen her was at one of his countless friends's over the top birthday parties,she was in a dark red long sleeved dress (only one she owned )that jooheon made her wear  
"you're not going in a damn hoodie "
he had said face way too serious for (y/n)'s liking but she had been tired she had a multiple-choice assessment in two days, she needed to ace it and she was in no mood to argue (she never won arguments against him anyway) .

" you look so pretty "  he told her smiling as he stood behind her while she was facing the mirror in her room, her lips tinted a deep lush rose. 
"I look ridiculous joo! " she had said laughing at her reflection .

Jooheon even made the birthday boy take pictures of them .the pictures from that night are on his instagram.
They looked happy. face lit up from the stage lights, flushed pink ,his from dancing and hers from pure  embarrassment  .

That was only two months ago ,but she can't seem to remember how happy she felt .she had spent the last weeks in her bed curlled up in her black star printed blanket ,holding a picture frame to her chest .

sometimes her cat tata would come into the room through the window and sleep the days (and the nights) away by her side, sometimes she would wake up during the day, she would think about moving, about getting dressed, maybe eating ,she hasn't eaten in 2 weeks (or was it 3 ?) 

Jooheon...

She should answer his calls, his messages, his countless voice mails ...

but then tata would be laying over her stomach or her legs and she would stay still to not wake him up  staring at the ceiling for god knows how long before her mind starts to hurt .

It hurts too much to stay awake so she goes back to sleep .

Of course never naturally she had been knocking herself out with Restoril .She kept the pills next to her camera. the lense is broken now 
But thats fine, she isn't planing on taking pictures ever again .

she doesnt reach out to hold it ,she doesn't inspect the damage ,see if it can be fixed .

some things just can't be fixed

And she isn't particularly keen to see what her last click might have  captured .

all she wants is to rest .all she needs are pills ,water and the blinds shut .

her mother hadn't showed any sign of life .She hadn't spoken to her ,or came to see her ,hadn't tried to make her get out of her room ,she couldn't even hear her moving around in the kitchen in the mornings like she used to.

Its almost as if the house is empty .
No .
its almost as if the world is empty ,and she is the only one left .

But that was about to end, her mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter