Yerim makes a chicken and a mess.

Of magic spells and love potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey dear readers, it's been a very long time and i'm very sorry for that, but i had an awfully hard time writing this, (I have a hard time with writing anything that's not angst)so please excuse me.

 

Ah this chapter...

I really tried my best to be funny, so i hope i don't fail miserably. 

enjoy!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter five; Yerim makes a chicken and a mess.

 

 

 

 

 

Yerim wasn’t stupid. She was very sure of this. After all, she had perfect grades and an infamous reputation to prove that fact.

 

She wasn’t stupid, so why the hell did everyone act as if she was.

 

It was a cold morning in November and Yeri was seated in slytherin’s common room, all cuddled up in a nice blanket and with a book in her lap. She was supposed to read this giant of a book and write an essay of five ing pages, but she really couldn’t concentrate. Her thoughts kept going back to Sooyoung and, to be honest, she couldn’t give a damn about the stupid essay.

 

Sooyoung had been acting strange for almost a whole week and every time she tried asking the girl about it, she’d just find some dumb excuse and run away. “I’m sorry Yeri, but I still have to bully Byulyi into buying me that new broom.” “Sorry Yerim, but I still have to do that Potions homework.” Yerim wasn’t stupid! She knew Byulyi had already bought that new broom she owed Sooyoung after accidentaly destroying the old one, and Sooyoung would never choose homework over pranks with her. Never.

 

She sighed and closed the book and started playing with her wand. Joohyun, seated in the chair in front of her, arched an eyebrow and sent a look at Yeri’s very empty essay. Yerim sighed and opened her book again and pretented to be reading.

 

Talking about strange behavior, lately Joohyun had been even more irritated than usual. Yerim loved her cousin dearly, but sometimes she just wished the girl would remove the stick from her and just enjoy life for a second.

 

But back to Sooyoung; that girl had been acting all strange for no apparent reason and she wouldn’t even talk to Yeri about it.

 

It had started the week before, on Monday, when she had found Sooyoung in one of the corridors. The girl had her skirt knee length her tie neatly around her neck and had her hair back to it’s normal length and color. Now, for most students this behavior wouldn’t be very special, but Yeri had never seen her friend without at least one tiny violation of the school rules in her outfit.

 

At first Yeri hadn’t really thought about that for very long; it had been a Monday, and people do a lot of weird, unexplanable things on Monday, but when nothing changed the next day and the day after, she started worrying a bit.

 

The school uniform thing alone would have been weird, but not weird enough to make a fuss about. But it had also been weeks since Yeri had been pranked or cursed by her older friend, and that was really strange. Ever since she and Sooyoung met two years ago, the prank wars had gone on without even a small pause. Now it had almost been two weeks and Sooyoung hadn’t even pranked any other kids. She hadn’t even been late in class once.

 

Yeri rubbed her forehead and sighed. If there was one thing she hated more than history of magic, it was being left out of things. She wanted to know why Sooyoung acted like this and she wanted to know why the hell no one told her yet.

 

If there was anyone within these school walls more feared than Sooyoung and her devious pranks, it was Yerim (And Joohyun, that girl was hella scary when angry), so she didn’t understand why Byulyi hadn’t told her anything even when she had threatened to curse her to have diarrhea for the rest of her life. (The poor girl was still in the bathroom and already used up enormous amounts of toilet paper.)

 

Yeri cursed and her book fell from her lap. She tried to ignore Joohyun’s judging glare, but she could feel her cousin’s eyes burning into her back even if she didn’t look.

 

‘You better finish that essay,’ Joohyun said. ‘I won’t allow you to take any more points from Slytherin.’

 

Yerim groaned and cursed Joohyun and Byulyi and freaking Park Sooyoung.

 

 

///

 

 

Yeri gave up. She had tried everything, but Sooyoung still wore her complete uniform and her hair was still dark and long.

 

First she had, with the help of Byulyi, spread a few rumours about Sooyoung. (She had bribed Byulyi into helping her with a promise of the antidote to her little toilet problem.)

 

The first rumour they spread was a rumour saying that Sooyoung was straight and that she only pretended to be biual for the attention. The reaction had been downright disappointing. Sooyoung had spoken to her about it, sure, but there had been none of the yelling and slapping that Yerim expected. She had expected Sooyoung to burst through the doors yelling something about how she didn’t even look straight and was as biual as you could get. But nope.

 

Then, they had spread a rumour that Sooyoung was in a relationship with Jin-Young, the creepy concierge. That had gotten a bit better reactions, but still not anything on the level of a normal Park Sooyoung.

 

Then she had cursed Sooyoung to vomit slugs for the rest of her life. Sooyoung had yelled at her and cursed her for being so “immature and frustrating”. But after that she had walked to the school’s hospital like an obedient school girl and waited for the teachers to find an antidote for her problem.

 

The teachers had found out fast enough who the culprit was, and now Yeri had to copy their whole history of magic book. Damn Park Sooyoung.

 

Then she had the most evil idea ever. You see, Sooyoung had a cat and she loved the animal dearly. Sooyoung had found the beast on the streets, with filthy fur and tons of fleas, but Sooyoung only had two weaknesses; pretty animals and cute girls. So without thinking the girl had adopted the cat and named it ‘Pooch’.

 

Sooyoung loved all animals, from cute puppies to giant wild animals, but there was one exception.

 

Sooyoung absolutely hated and feared chickens. Don’t ask her why, because she’ll probably start a rant about their evil eyes and sharp claws and how they’re only made to eat (Yeri had enough experience with those rants, believe it).

 

Yerim was sitting in her class of transfiguration, bored out of her mind, when the idea was born. Sooyoung loved her cat, Sooyoung hated chickens. Simple, Yeri thought.

 

So, the next morning, she got into Gryffindor’s common room with the help of Lisa, who could appreciate a good prank.

 

She found Pooch hiding underneath one of the bed, and glared when the animal hissed at her. Yeri and Pooch were never the bestest of friends, you see. Yeri hated everything about the cat, and the cat hated everything about anyone who wasn’t Sooyoung.

 

But fine, to curse Pooch she didn’t even have to touch him. Yeri got out her wand and pointed it at the cat, who now started growling. Lisa laughed and Yeri shot her a glare too.

 

‘Damn cat,’ she muttered. But she got her revenge soon. One swing of her wand, a lot of focusing, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter