Sooyoung gets a date (or two).

Of magic spells and love potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long wait guys, my life has just been a bit of a hot mess lately.

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter four; Sooyoung gets a date (or two).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung smiled at herself in the mirror. She had changed her hair to a dark blue-almost purple- color, and had grown it to almost reach her . It looked really cool, but something was missing.

 

She grinned when her gaze fell onto her red, gryffindor tie. Perfect. She fixed it around her head like some sort of bandana and winked at herself. She looked hot. And; this would certainly be enough to provoke a reaction out of a certain Ravenclaw prefect.

 

After putting on the rest of her robes, she shot one last glance in the mirror and left for breakfast.

 

She walked through the corridors and grinned when a group of 2th year boys stopped their conversation just to watch her. Boys couldn’t help their gaze when it came to her, actually, no one could. She shot a wink at one of them and laughed when his jaw hit the floor. Ah, stupid, stupid boys.

 

Then she spotted familiar dark hair between a group of hushed together Slytherins.

 

‘Yah, Kim Yerim,’ she yelled, receiving some angry glares from the girls. ‘What kind of mischief are you planning now?’

 

Yeri grinned at her and removed herself from her housemates. ‘You wouldn’t want to know,’ she said, winking. ‘Besides, shouldn’t you be planning something too. Last time I got you good, didn’t I?’

 

Sooyoung huffed. ‘You’re right, I had to hide in the bathroom for two hours for your stupid potion to wear out.’

 

Last week a cute first year had offered a cupcake to Sooyoung, and ofcourse, because of her way too big heart, she couldn’t resist those puppy eyes. (She also couldn’t resist the heavenly smell of that cupcake). When she had taken a bite however, her face had started swelling and manical laughter had resounded throughout the hall. Damn Kim Yerim. She had hid in the lavatory the next hours, because she ofcourse couldn’t show her face like that, and that had received a substraction of twenty points from Griffyndor.

 

Sorry Miss Park, but absence from my lessons is inexcusable. Argh, damn mister Lee and his hate for Griffyndors.

 

Yeri hit her shoulder and laughed at the angry furrowing of her brows. ‘You need to step up your game, Sooyoung,’ she said, ‘You’re losing focus because of that Ravenclaw girl.’

 

Sooyoung hit her back, but still laughed at the younger’s evil grin. She would never ever admit it to her, but they had grown really close and Yeri was really one of her best friend. ‘Speaking of Wendy,’ she told her, ‘this year I want to finally do something about this back-and-forth game of ours.’ She smirked and lowered her voice. ‘I want to ask her out this Hogsmeade weekend, and I need your help Yerim.’

 

Yeri squealed and Sooyoung had to put a hand over to not attract any unwanted attention. Only that small group of boys was still gaping at them, but she doubted that had anything to do with Yeri’s noise.

 

When Yeri finally calmed down she released and let the girl talk. ‘I have a great idea,’ said Yeri. ‘I’m gonna ask out Seulgi-unnie, and then I’ll suggest a double date with you and Wendy.’

 

‘Hah,’ Sooyoung mocked. ‘Seulgi will never agree to go out with you.’

 

‘Why not?’

 

‘Because,’ Sooyoung said, ‘you scared that poor girl away with your weird crush on her.’

 

‘I don’t have a weird crush on her. I just like teasing Seulgi-unnie. She’s really cute when she blushes, it just makes me want to pinch her cheeks.’

 

Sooyoung laughed. ‘I have never seen that girl blush at you,’ she said. ‘The only time I saw you guys together was when you were chasing the poor girl through the corridors, and she looked closer to crying than to laughing, to be honest.’

 

‘That was just because she thought I bewitched the cupcakes I wanted to give her. Nothing more, I swear.’

 

‘Fine,’ said Sooyoung. ‘But please don’t mess this up.’

 

‘I promise,’ Yerim said, the corners of pulling up into a scary grin. ‘Just you wait and see.’

 

 

 

///

 

 

 

It was finally the weekend of Hogsmeade, and Yeri had told her the week before that their plan had succeeded, very “subtly”. She had yelled it across the whole corridor. ‘Hey Sooyoung guess what, You’re going on a date with Wendy!’ Everyone had looked at them with wide eyes and open mouths, and she had needed to pull Yeri into an empty classroom and give her a beating with her book of history of magic.

 

But Yeri had done what she promised, and now they were waiting in ‘The Three Broomsticks’, for Wendy and Seulgi to appear. A minute later the door whipped open and two girls wrapped in thick layers of coats and scarves appeared. The one on the left was Seulgi, and next to her stood Wendy. Yeri motioned for the oldest to come sit next to her, while Wendy looked rather confused.

 

Seulgi pushed Wendy into the boot next to Sooyoung and took place next to her, as far away from Yeri as possible.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter