Wendy is an angry toddler

Of magic spells and love potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what this is. 

enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wendy was just about to start reading in this year’s history of magic book, when her carriage was loudly opened by a smiling Seulgi.

 

‘Oh no,’ the girl said, ‘don’t tell me you’re already studying.’ Seulgi fell down on the seat next to her and pulled the book from her hands. ‘I get that you’re a ravenclaw and all, but we haven’t even left yet. And it’s history of magic, can’t get any more boring.’

 

Wendy scoffed and took her book back. ‘I’m not studying,’ she declared. ‘just looking through, and history of magic is very important.’

 

The other girl pulled up both her eyebrows and chuckled, pulling Wendy into a tight embrace. ‘However weird it might sound, I did miss you and your big brains this summer.’

 

Wendy groaned at the arms wrapped around her, she had never been one for unnecessary physical contact, and awkwardly patted Seulgi’s back. ‘I missed you too,’ she sighed.

 

They both waited patiently for the train to depart, waving at Wendy’s mother and sister and all the other parents and siblings. That year would be the first for her to go to Hogwarts without her sister, and she had to admit it scared her a little. But although she’d miss her parents and sister, it felt great to go back to Hogwarts, were she could really be herself.

 

Since Seulgi was a muggle born, she had to leave her parents before the entrance to platform 9 ¾. Fortunately the other girl knew Wendy’s parents really well, so she could wave at them. Sometimes Seulgi told her that she wished her parents would have been wizards as well, but Wendy knew how much Seulgi loved her parents, wizards or not.

 

‘This year, I’m gonna try out for the quidditch team,’ Seulgi declared when the Hogwarts express had finally left. ‘Henry left the team last year, and Seunghyun told me I really make a chance.’

 

Wendy tried to smile supportingly at her friend. She really didn’t like quidditch and had seen multiple people broken and bruised in the school’s hospital due to the dangerous sport, but she also knew how Seulgi had always wanted to become Hufflepuff’s official seeker.

 

Ever since they got their first flying lessons, the other girl had desired to become a member of Hufflepuff’s team, and Wendy had to admit that the other girl had a certain talent. When she had fallen more than actually flown, Seulgi had already been soaring high above her, circling around and yelling at the top of her lungs.

 

The previous years, the seeker spot had already been occupied by Henry Lau, so Seulgi had patiently waited. The hufflepuff girl had refused to try out for any other position, mind set on becoming the next seeker.

 

‘You’re not happy for me?’ Seugi asked when she saw the half-hearted smile on her friend’s face.

 

‘No no, I am,’ the ravenclaw quickly responded. ‘You really deserve it. I’m just afraid that you’ll get hurt.’

 

Seulgi’s eyes disappeared behind the warm smile she sent her. ‘Ah Wendy,’ she chuckled, ‘your concern is endearing, but you really shouldn’t be afraid, I’ll be fine, really.’

Wendy sighed and patted Seulgi’s head. ‘I really hope so,’ she said.

 

She had known Seulgi for almost five years, and she really cared for the girl. She’d call Seulgi family, rather than a friend.

 

The talent Seulgi had for flying, she lacked in most other subjects, and so she had come to Wendy for help. School had only started a few weeks before, and Seulgi had already been having troubles with transfiguration and charms. Wendy, already known for her brain and grades, had ofcourse accepted to tutor her a bit. Long nights spent in the library had since then strengthened their bond and friendship.

 

The door of their carriage was opened when the candy car passed, and Wendy succumbed to the adorable look on Seulgi’s face and bought almost every single candy they had to offer, which were a lot of candies.

 

Soon after, attracted by the smell of chocolate and sweets, their carriage got filled with more of their friends. She really didn’t mind, there was no way she and Seulgi could eat all of that alone.

 

The whole lot of their friends started screaming when Amber released a chocolate frog and the animal started hopping around. Wendy couldn’t stop the laughter errupting in her belly when she saw the look of utter disturbance on Haseul’s face.

 

Seulgi looked at her with a smile just as bright and fist-bumped her shoulder. ‘I’m so glad to be back,’ she declared.

 

 

 

///

 

 

 

Everyone around the ravenclaw table was satisfied and tired, except for a few weirdos who kept on eating. Wendy looked at Seulgi on the table behind hers, and saw that the Hufflepuff was apparently one of those weirdos. She chuckled and pointed at the other girl when Rose a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter