Epilogue

The Best Thing I Ever Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

Chaeyoung got up from her bed and frowned when she noticed that she was sleeping alone. She stood up and walked out of the room, finally smiled when she saw her girlfriend.

“Why’d you leave the room? I thought you left me.”

“I told you that I’m not letting you go anymore, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, but it’s better if I wake up with you.” Chaeyoung said with a pout before approaching Dahyun, who is in the couch. “So, why did you woke up so early? That’s unusual for you…”

“I woke up to open the door, a note was delivered earlier.”

“What is it?” Dahyun reached for the package and handed it to her.

“It’s another one of those stupid ideas from our beloved group leader.”

“Oh.” Chaeyoung opened the parcel and couldn’t help but laugh when she saw a white and red note just like what they got before. But this time it said; My House: December 24, 2030.

“In case you haven’t noticed, I’m already dressed. So, you go and take a shower.”

“You call that outfit as dressed?” Chaeyoung asked, motioning at Dahyun’s yellow tracksuit.

“Complain about my outfit again and I’m breaking up with you…” Chaeyoung immediately jumped up from the couch and peck Dahyun’s lips before running towards the shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyoto, Japan

Momo smiled when she woke up to the scent of someone cooking food in the kitchen. She stood up from the bed and followed the scent even with her eyes still closed…

“Did I mention you’re the best fiancee ever?”

“Yep, you did. But it wouldn’t hurt to repeat again.”

“You’re the best fiancee ever, Myoui Mina.” Momo wrapped her arms around Mina and put her chin on the latter’s shoulder as she still kept her eyes closed. “That smells delicious…”

“It also taste delicious, just so you know.” Mina said with a chuckle.

“Oh, I know.” Momo nuzzled Mina’s neck, making the younger girl giggled. However, their moment was interrupted when someone knocked on the door. “Ugh, what a buzzkill.”

Mina chuckled as she shook her head and ordered Momo to open it. With a grunt, the older girl went to open it and was confused why there was a stranger infront of their house.

“Can I help you?” she asked the guy, wearing a pokerface.

“Is this the house of Ms. Hirai Momo and Ms. Sharon Myoui?” Momo nodded. “There’s a delivery for you both, it’s from South Korea.” the guy handed her a parcel and left.

“What is it?” Mina asked, appearing behind Momo. “Oh, from Seoul?”

“Yeah, don’t have a sender but we’re the receiving. I wonder what this is…”

Momo opened the package and both of them was surprised when two note fell from it. The note was pink and light blue so they already figured out where it came from.

“She really couldn’t give us a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter