Three.

The Best Thing I Ever Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo

At first, Jihyo thought that being the leader of a nine-member group is the worst. But as time goes by, she started to warm up with the idea and love it. That’s why she’s willing to trade everything she has to stop the time and let her members be like this…

“Let’s have a toast to a wonderful Christmas together after a lot of years that passed by.” Jihyo raised her glass and the rest of the members did too. “I’m glad you all came back…”

“Well, it was your crazy idea.” Mina said with a chuckle, wrapping an arm around Momo.

“Hey, you should thank me. Because of me, you all got your own happy ending.”

“But aren’t you happy right now too?” Chaeyoung asked and Jihyo smiled.

“I am…more than you all could imagine.” she was starting to tear up again but none of the girls stopped her cause they were all getting teary too. “I’m very happy right now, I swear.”

“We are too, Ji.” Nayeon said, didn’t bother to keep her tears at bay. “We all are…”

“Yeah, thank you so much. You really are the best leader…” Sana added in.

“Oh, come on. Stop, you’re flattering her too much.” Tzuyu muttered.

“And there’s the maknae we all love.” Jeongyeon stated, causing all of them to laugh together. “I miss this. If only I knew this would happen, I would have called you all myself.”

“We’re done with talking about the what ifs, Jeongyeon unnie.” Dahyun reminded. “The past won’t be changed, but our future is still unknown. Let’s just make more memories…”

“So, this is what being a writer does…” Momo said in awe, causing them to laugh again.

Yeah, Jihyo surely miss this. It’s so glad to be home…Home, where her members is…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon and Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon was finally done recording all of her parts and was waiting for Nayeon to finish hers. After the chorus, there was still adlibs left and they were delayed for a few hours.

But now, Nayeon was almost done and she couldn’t help but feel nervous. She often avoided calling reunions herself so she wouldn’t see Nayeon or let alone talk to her, there were a lot of things left unsaid the moment they parted ways. And it made Jeongyeon scared…

She’s scared about what would Nayeon think, she’s scared of the chance she’ll be left alone, she’s scared of losing two things important to her, that’s why she ran away…for 5 years, safe in Jimin’s arms because she knows that it was easy being with him, not because of love.

“Alright, I’m done. Let’s go to the rooftop…” without waiting for an answer, Nayeon reached for her hand and held it before dragging her to the top of the builidng just for a talk.

“Okay, we’re here now.” Jeongyeon take her hand back. “What do you want to say?” the older girl smiled at her before walking further towards the railings of the rooftop. “Unnie.”

“Mark and I are getting a divorce.” Jeongyeon was speechless. “Shocking, right? I know. I’ve been head over heels with him the moment I entered JYP, but did you know that you stole me from him when you auditioned in the same entertainment? Yeah, you probably did.”

“I…yeah, I do.” Jeongyeon answered, already feeling guilty even if Nayeon hadn’t said it yet.

“So, why did you date him?” there it is. “Why’d you date Jimin instead? I know we always argue and fight, but I don’t think you really hate me that much to hurt me like this…”

“Nayeon unnie--” she cut herself off, knowing that an apology is not enough for this.

“I fell for you deeper and deeper, and I was sure you were there to catch me. So, why did you let me down? Why do you have to accept his proposal when you knew I was there?”

Jeongyeon took a deep breath, it was now or never…She should say this or she’ll regret it…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina and Momo

“When you proposed to me years ago, I declined.”

“Yeah, you did. And you don’t need to remind it to me again.”

“But I have a reason I didn’t told you before, and I’m saying it now…”

“No, Mina. You told me a reason before, you said you didn’t want to be tied down because there’s a lot of things you want to do before getting married. You saw me as a burden…”

“I didn’t--” Mina tried to explain but Momo wouldn’t let her, not this time…

“Yes, you did.” the tears were threatening to fall now. “Because the next thing I know, you flew back to America. You didn’t even properly broke up with me. All these years, I waited for you to come back and tell me you wanted to start again…but you didn’t.”

“Well, I’m here now. If you would just hear me out--” and the tears fell down.

“I can’t. I don’t want myself to be trapped in another false hope, Mina. After all of this, you’re going to leave and I’m going to leave. Cause this is temporary, so I’ll be hurt again.”

Momo turned around and walked away, but Mina held her hand to stop her.

“I don’t want this to be temporary, I want us forever. Please…stay and hear me out.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana and Tzuyu

“When you said I was your first love, I was happy. And I still am.” Sana chuckled.”But then, I was still in a relationship with Eunha so I couldn’t give you the answer you needed.”

“And now, you can give it to me?” Tzuyu asked, tilting her head to the side cutely.

“If you’d let me, I would like to.” the younger girl pursed her lips as she think about it.

“Okay. But before that, I need to know why you and Eunha unnie didn’t worked out…”

“The same reason you and Elkie didn’t worked out, she was still inlove with her first love. After all this time, it was still Sowon. And it was fine with me, cause I was inlove with you.”

“All this time you were inlove with me?” Sana nodded. “Why didn’t you say anything?”

“Like I said, I was in a relationship. Eunha and I were both too coward to face our feelings that we had hurt the person we truly love.” Tzuyu nodded and smiled softly but brokenly.

“Yeah, I was really hurt about that. I still am, actually. Everytime I think of you, I wonder if you rejected me because I wasn’t enough. And I think about you a lot, so it also hurts a lot.” she humorlessly chuckled. “I don’t think a simple sorry can help my pain for 5 years, unnie.”

“I understand.” Sana nodded her head. “I’ll respect what you want…”

“I still want you, but I’m going to need time to heal before taking you back.”

“I’ll give you all the time in the world, if it means having you back.” Tzuyu smiled and wrapped an arm around Sana before they started walking back, but stopped when Sana said… “You never told me why you dated Elkie.” and she suddenly felt Tzuyu stiffen…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun and Chaeyoung

Everyone froze, no one had the guts to interrupt them and Dahyun didn’t bother correcting Chaeyoung. It was true, anyway. She broke up with her and went back to her hometown.

But why? That was something none of them knew, even Chaeyoung herself…yet, it still hurts.

“It’s been five years, but the day you left is still etched in my mind and had been haunting me for the past few years. Did you hear me complain about it? No. So, you shouldn’t too.”

“I’m not complaining, I just want you to be honest with me. Did you planned this?”

“The song? Yeah, I did. But the meet up was all on Jihyo unnie’s fault.”

“I knew it, you created the song while thinking about me.”

“Yes, I was think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter