Four.

The Best Thing I Ever Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo

The girls were going back home now, all of their return flights were later this evening. The demo had been finished yesterday, and the girls had slept in Jihyo’s house last night. The CEO thought that she should show her house before the other girls returned to their own.

The next day, they all eat breakfast together while exchanging stories. It was really great to have a lively house. Later that day, the snow started falling down so they all ran out…

All of them started running in the snow, kicking and playing. Tzuyu crouched down to create a snowball and threw it to the unnies. Sana and Chaeyoung decided to create snowmans.

“This is Dahyun unnie.” Chaeyoung announced. “Look, it has her eyesmile.”

“Oh, you’re right.” Sana commented. “I’m making Tzuyu, take a look at its ears.”

They both laughed at their silliness and continued doing their snowmans. The rest were now getting tired of the snow fight so they lay down on the snowy floor instead and so did the two snowmaker. They all stared at the same sky and wondered why they ever part ways.

“I’ll miss you, guys.” Jihyo said, smiling even though she was about to cry once more.

“We’ll come back here, Ji.” Nayeon stated. “I promise that. We won’t be apart anymore.”

“Yeah, we will all come back and be under the same sky…” Dahyun joined in. “Just like how it’s supposed to be, the nine of us together facing the struggles that life throws at us.”

“No wonder you became a writer, you’re really good at deep words.” Jeongyeon teased.

“Don’t ruin the moment, unnie.” Tzuyu scold her, making all of them laugh together.

“But seriously, I don’t think I ever want to leave you guys. I really love you all.”

“We love you too.” Sana answered but Momo just gave her a disgusted look. As expected, the only person that Momo isn’t gay for is her bestfriend, Minatozaki Sana. “You love me…”

“But she loves me more.” Mina added, and Momo immediately leaned to her side.

“Alright, we get it, you two are inlove.” Jihyo muttered, rolling her eyes.

“When are you going to be inlove, unnie?” Tzuyu innocently asked but it gained all of the girls attention. It was true, though. It’s been years but Jihyo hasn’t been in any relationship.

“Why would I want to be inlove, when I already got you guys to love me?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon and Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon had just finished taking a hot shower when she entered the guest room that she and Nayeon shared and saw her girl talking on the phone. It seems like a serious discussion.

“No, no. I’m still coming home there tonight.” Nayeon said. “Yeah, we’ll talk tomorrow. Okay, bye.” she hanged up the phone and tok a deep sigh before laying down on the bed.

“Was that your husband?”

“Soon-to-be ex-husband, yeah.”

“Right. What did you talked about?”

“He’s just asking if I could make it home tomorrow, he must think I’m staying her for good. Unlucky for him, my things are still in the house.” Jeongyeon chuckled and lay besides her…

“He must have been worried that you’re slept with someone else last night.”

“Oh, I did. I slept with this amazing girl that made me fall inlove with her dorky self.”

“I would like to meet that girl.” Nayeon turned to her side to face Jeongyeon and the two of them shared a goofy smile. “Let me guess, is she tall, cool and charming perhaps?”

“That she is.” Nayeon chuckled. “She’s also chivalrous, that’s why it’s easy to love her.”

“Oh, I’m flattered.” they both shared a laugh but Jeongyeon suddenly stopped and bit her lips, clearly hesitating about something. “How…How long will you be gone?” she stuttered.

“A month or two.” the older girl answered. “Divorce could take a long time to process…”

“Yeah, it can be a pain in the .” Jeongyeon sighed. “I forgot we’re also going to do that.”

“Are you sure Jimin would be okay with…all of this?” the younger girl smiled at Nayeon and held her hand. Jeongyeon intertwined their fingers and kissed the back of Nayeon’s hand.

“Even if the whole world disagree, I don’t care. I’m not letting you go again.”

“But he’ll eventually agree, right?” Jeongyeon laughed and nodded as she let go…

“Ofcourse, he would. I was just trying to be romantic to you, yet you went and ruined it.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t help but be nervous okay? I don’t know if it’s the right thing or we’re just doing a selfish thing for ourselves. I mean, I know about me but…I’m not sure about you.”

“I’m sure about you, I promise. You don’t need to worry, I love you so much…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina and Momo

The two were cooking lunch for the group while the others take turn in the hot shower after their playtime in the snow. They volunteered cause they weren’t feeling that much cold…

“You know, we never talked what would happen to us after this?” Momo brought up.

“Yeah, we didn’t.” Mina agreed with a sigh. “But I mean it when I said I want us forever…”

“Me, too. That’s why we should talk about what would happen next before our flight later. I want to know what you think, if we’re taking the LDR route or the U-Haul one.”

“The U-Haul one?” Mina chuckled. “You still got your cute innocent sense of humor.”

“I’m being serious right now, Mina. You want us forever, then take a step now.”

“Alright, alright. We’re taking the U-Haul one, I’m moving in with you after.”

“Really?” Mina nodded. “What about your dance studio in Texas? Your students there? Your house? Everything you have in San Antonio? Are you just going to leave it there?”

“Ofcourse, if it means being with you.” the younger girl nonchalantly said with a shrug.

“Mina, start being serious please.”

“I am serious, I promise you.”

“But--You--” Momo stuttered, unable to believe how Mina was just being so casual about things like this. She used to be the serious one between them. “Are you sure about this?”

“Yeah. Japan is closer to Korea, so we won’t be that far away from the rest. I can move my dance studio in Kyoto and we’ll both teach while your sister take care of the videostore…”

“You’ve…Did you already thought about this?” Mina grinned. “You did, didn’t you?”

“I told you, I’m being serious. It’s what I already planned for us years before.”

“So…” Momo reached for Mina’s hand and the latter met hers halfway. “We’re really doing this? Getting back together, living together, and growing up together?” Mina nodded.

“Even if I have to marry you, I’ll do it.” then she stopped. “I actually have the ring now.”

“Nope, not now.” Mina pouted. “You’re still going to the US, we’ll wait until you’re back…”

“Fine, whatever you say.” the younger one surrendered. “But just know that I’m serious about this, alright? I don’t want you to think that I’m running away again, not this time.”

“Not this time…” Momo repeated with a soft smile in her face, making Mina smile too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana and Tzuyu

“So, Eunha already take her part off our lease in the house.” Sana informed Tzuyu as she sat down beside her in the couch. “That means she had finally taken the leap to get the girl…”

“That’s great. They always had a great chemistry with each other…no offense.”

“None taken.” Sana said with a chuckle. “And I’m glad too, they do look great together.”

“You did too. Both of you are cutie-y, a little too much clingy, and had fallen inlove with a gorgeous tall goddess.” Tzuyu teased, causing Sana to laugh. “Don’t laugh, it’s true…”

“Yep, sure is.” the older girl stopped chuckling and took a deep breath. “Look…as much as I love fluff, I think we need to talk about something serious now before we leave tonight…”

“You’re right, we do.” Tzuyu agre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter