One.

The Best Thing I Ever Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

Snow were falling outside as December comes in. Son Chaeyoung, more known as Producer SCYoung, is watching the beautiful scene from the window of her music studio.

“Having some inspiration, Chae?” a voice interrupted her thoughts, causing her to chuckle.

“Are you making me work right now, CEO nim?” she turned around and faced her boss.

“You can start if you can, our new girl group is debuting next month. I want a SCYoung song on their debut album.” the new JYPE CEO, Park Jihyo, said to her main music producer.

“I have one prepared, but we might need a 9-member group to record the demo…”

“Worry no more, Miss Producer, I got you.” Jihyo winked at Chaeyoung and exit the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San Antonio, Texas

Mina hurriedly walked towards the post office as soon as she got a text that she received a mail from Seoul. Luckily, the place was near her dance studio so she arrived before it closed.

“Mail from South Korea?” she asked the mailman and a small note was handed to her.

“That is the only content of the mail delivered for you, Ms. Sharon. Just a little paper…”

Mina thanked the mailman and started walking back to her place. She climbed up the skyway and stood there for a second, staring at the light blue (#71c7d4) note in her hand.

“It’s been 5 years, huh?” she muttered to herself. “I wonder what this is…”

Observing the note, she noticed that there was only one sentence written on it and it made her smile. Typical Park Jihyo, she thought to herself as she proceeded to read what it is…

 

The Best Thing I Ever Did: JYPE Building on October 20, 2030.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyoto, Japan

Momo was arranging the videotapes on her video store when she heard her name being called. Stopping what she’s doing, she went to the back of the store where older sister is.

“What’s wrong?” instead of answering, Hana threw a pink (#e67ea3) note at her.

“It was on the mailbox when I opened it. There’s no sender, but you’re the receiver.”

Momo placed down the files and videos she’s holding and read what was written on the note. To say she’s shocked would be an understatement, but excitement beat her shock…

“WE’RE FINALLY MEETING AGAIN!” she exclaimed in excitement, as she jumped around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Busan, South Korea

Jeongyeon stared at the light green (#a3cc54) in her hand. She was excited to meet her former group, but also nervous at the same time. A lot of things happened the past 5 years.

“Are you going to go?” a sweet manly voice interrupted her train of thoughts.

“I don’t know, I think I’m not ready to meet them yet. But I bet they’re all going.”

“You should go, then. It’s been years since you’ve talked with each other, you’ve only seen their life through social media.” he chuckled. “If it went bad, I’ll come and get you. Okay?”

“Okay.” Jeongyeon nodded and smiled at her husband. “Thanks, Jimin.” he smiled back.

“Anytime.” he peck her cheeks before going back to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Angeles, California

“Mrs. Tuan!” a housemaid started calling Nayeon, causing her to stop at the stairs.

“Yeah?” she asked, looking down when she saw a sky blue (#49c0ec) paper in her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter