Scare

Sweet Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon is one brave kid. Tzuyu is simply just scare of bugs.

When Jeongyeon isn’t taunting Tzuyu about all her various fear and phobias, she’s actually a very kind unnie. As a teen, she sometimes went too far in teasing Tzuyu until she got Tzuyu scary glare, just like how she always teases Nayeon before, but she’s not like that anymore.

So, these days, when Jeongyeon runs into the room to find Tzuyu hunched up in a ball and trembling on the floor, she knew something immediately. “Th-th…there’s a bug.” Tzuyu whimpers and close her eyes with her hands.

Jeongyeon sighs and get rid of the spider or whatever is scaring her youngest dongsaeng among the three which they call themselves School Meal Club. She crouched down and hug Tzuyu in a tight hug and Tzuyu reply it as soon as she felt Jeongyeon hand touch her skin.

“shh shh, your Jeongyeonnie has come to the rescue” whisper Jeongyeon toward her and try to calm her down by rubbing her back with her hand.

After what it seems like a full 10 minutes.

Tzuyu giggles weakly and whispers, “My savior.”

Tzuyu snuggle onto Jeongyeon until she falls asleep.

Jeongyeon slowly shift looking down just to see Tzuyu peacefuly sleeping face.

She smiled and ‘I’ll will always protect you Tzuyu yah’ she thought.

 

........*silent*..........

 

 

‘WAIITTTT!!’ Jeongyeon eyes wided. ‘Who’s gonna carry you to the bed?!’

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter