Nervously

Sweet Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s coming soon, Mina, relax!” Nayeon beamed, bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet. She clapped the black-haired girl on the back and sent her stumbling forward, much to her ire and nerves.

“I know, but I can’t help it,” Mina mumbled under her breath, regaining her footing. Brushing invisible specks of dust off her dress, she stood up a little straighter and held her head high. Her eyes darted around. “She’ll be here soon. Yes.” Mina softly says.

“Nayeon’s right. Her flight just got in and she’ll be out here in no time”, Sana say. Momo nodded. Nayeon caught her eye, and the three girls smiled brightly at one another. From the side, Sana edged into their circle and placed a placating hand on Mina’s shoulder, shyly giving a smile of her own.

“One month goes by quickly, but not quick enough,” Momo spoke, “right?”

“Yes,” Mina admitted. Her eyes did a sweep of the exit terminal again. Unbeknownst to her, her three friends were all having given each other mischievous, knowing glances.

 

Teasing now starts.

 

“One month for a soccer training camp, and you’re already this clingy,” Nayeon gasped. “What are you going to do when Jeongyeon gets a boyfriend?” The hook did the trick, and Mina sank right for the bait.

“A boy-boyyfriend?” she hissed indignantly. “There’s a boy? She was seeing a boy?”

“No, no, you misunderstand. What are you going to do when she does get a boyfriend? Meaning in the future, not now,” Nayeon hastily corrected herself.

“Ohh w-well.” Mina flushed and refused to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter