Sick

Sweet Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright, sunny day at Korea, the golden sunlight shined through the upper story windows of the dorm and reflected off the blonde hair of its sole occupant. Jeongyeon sat at the couch in the living room as she usually did, however, she was not her usual cheerful self today, in fact she felt rather down.

'I hope they're feeling better...' she thought in concern as she sipped from her cup of tea.

Jeongyeon was alone in the living room today because recently the members are getting ill and tired because of hard work on schedule, had been busy going around the trip across asia. She had been one of the lucky few who had not gotten sick. Before it was only her but now however, Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung & Tzuyu were not so lucky. All except her own.

Jeongyeon looked down at her reflection in her tea cup, the ripples from her motion causing her reflection to distort slightly. She raised the cup to her lips again and took a long sip.

'I wonder if they're being taken care of well,' she thought as her natural caring instinct kicked in, raising her spirits slightly and at the same time causing her to worry more about her friends. 'I really should check and make sure they're ok.'

Before she about to stand up and thought ‘everyone had already gone back to their own home’. She slumps back to the couch. Sigh can be heard.

 

 

However, there is one member that didn’t go home. ‘Chaeyoung’.

With her mind made up she set her cup down and headed to the School Club Meal bedroom.

 

 

Jeongyeon reached Chae's room, stand in front of her door and tentatively lightly knocked several times, then patiently waited. After five minutes of waiting there was still no response. She tried to slide the door open slowly, and to her surprise it was not locked. (Kids these days really like to lock the door btw).

"Sorry for intruding." she whisper as she walks in.

"Chaeyoungie?" she called out quietly as she peeked her head inside. Chaeyoung was laying in her bed, the sheets down around her waist, half on and half off the bed, and a wet cloth that had once been on her forehead had slipped onto the pillow.

Jeongyeon smiled at the cute sight and slowly tip-toed over towards the sleeping girl. She gently lifted Chaeyoung up and set her back fully in her bed, pulled the covers back over her, and placed the now lukewarm wet cloth back on her forehead. Despite her gentle care the motion still caused Chaeyoung to stir.

"Un...unnie.., jeongyeon unnie?" she asked weakly as she slowly opened her eyes. Jeongyeon smiled down at her.

"Hey, Chaeyoung ahh," she said as Chae sat up in her bed as best as she could. "Where's your family, Chae? Why u didn’t go home y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter