Chapter Ten

where you should've been
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is the last chapter, but i do have a christmas special going up later today and a new years special going up on new years eve.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

 

-------------------------------

 

 

Sunggyu takes a deep breath, running his hand through his hair for the nth time, still unable to calm his nerves. He had been pacing up and down beside Woohyun’s car since they had arrived. The ceremony was about to start but he couldn’t bring himself to walk the short distance to the marquee and to blend in with the rest of the wedding goers. He felt like he was trespassing, he wasn’t invited in the first place and he hadn’t seen any of the guys since he ended things with the younger. It felt wrong to join.

 

But he didn’t want to disappoint Woohyun, not again. He takes a deep breath and-

 

Slaps himself. Hard.

 

Hoping that the slight adrenaline rush can give him enough courage to go over there. And it does, for about twenty steps, he pushes through the last few steps and takes a seat at the back in the right group of seats because Woohyun is standing to the right so he assumes he’s meant to sit on the right but in all honesty, he’s probably meant to sit someplace with the other dates. Next to him are a multitude of girls and some boys with cameras. Sungyeol and Myungsoo really went all out.

 

He watches his partner gnaw at his bottom lip and shuffle back and forth on his feet, his eyes searching the crowd until they finally land on the elder. He releases his lip and stops shuffling, standing still and sending a smile Sunggyu’s way with a small wave. The teacher brightens immediately, returning both gestures quietly.

 

The pair of girls sitting to his right begin whispering hastily to each other at the show of affection between the couple.

 

“Look, his tie, they match.”

 

“This is Woohyun oppa’s date? He’s cute.”

 

“Why are all the hot one’s taken or gay? First Myungsoo oppa and now Woohyun oppa.”

 

“Life isn’t fair.”

 

Woohyun had earned himself a small fan club when Myungsoo had featured him in a selfie of the bridal party on his Instagram.

 

The whispers go unheard by Sunggyu who is too busy blushing at Woohyun’s ridiculous, ridiculous displays of affections, a grown man should not be throwing hearts at his best friend’s wedding. He snorts when Daeyeol slaps his partner’s arm halfway through creating a new style of heart.

 

“Stop it. God, I’m embarrassed to even be associated with you.” He hisses, holding his hand to his forehead to shield his identity even though it is useless. “Who are you even throwing that too? One of Myungsoo’s fansites?”

 

“No, no Daeyeol. He’s obviously throwing them at his date. Now where his date is, that’s the question.” Howon intervenes and starts examining the crowd for Woohyun’s mystery date.

 

The elder rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest, “you’re so impatient, just wait until after the ceremony. Plus, they’re here.” Woohyun gestures to the happy couple at the end of the aisle and the slow music that begins to play.

 

All three of the boys stand with their backs straight and smiles on their faces.

 

 

 

The ceremony passes quickly and with surprisingly no mishaps unless you count Mijin bursting into tears halfway through a mishap-she had wanted her dad-so Howon had taken her in his arms up the front and now she was an official member of the bridal party.

 

Now the bridal plus their dates were waiting for Woohyun’s date.

 

“Come on Woohyun. Where is he? Jaejoong hyung doesn’t like waiting.” Sungyeol asks exasperatedly when noting the lack of a person. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter