#3.

The Simple Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#3. How you make my coffee with the right amount of sugar and milk. We have been together for so long that you basically can make my morning coffee in your sleep. Even if you hated coffee you still make a nice warm cup of coffee for my morning boost....Well coffee is my second morning boost....the first is..my morning kiss.....Anyways, your coffee is never too bland, neither too bitter. It’s literally the right amount of milk and sugar....a total goddess right there. _____ Wednesday: I woke up with sun rays shining brightly through our shared bedroom window. I squinted my eyes and looked around, trying to find a certain bunny, but to no avail. I got out of bed and smelled the nice and delicious breakfast and coffee, calling my name. I walked into the living and saw you making breakfast, back facing me. I slowly and carefully walked up behind you and backed hug you. I felt you jump under my hug, but after a second you relaxed in my arms. “Morning princess.” “You scared me there babe.” You said, concentrating on the pancakes. “What? You thought I was a thief, who broke into someone house, at 9:00am in the morning?” I said teasingly. “At least it’s a handsome thief.” You teased back. You smiled victoriously when I didn’t say anything back. “No fair, you always have something up your sleeves. Hmph!” I buried my head in the crooked of your neck, blushing and inhaling the sweet vanilla lavender smell. “Aw my baby is blushing~” You cooed. I didn’t say anything back and huffed again, hugging you tighter. “Seul, let go, I need to put these pancakes on the plates.” You were trying to break free from my strong and tight hug. “Seulgi, I’m counting to three and at three you need to let go. You might be late for work.” You we’re trying very hard. “1.” Shoot. The countdown is starting. “2.” Oh my gosh! “3.” I groaned and head to the dining table. I was pouting and stomping my whole way there. I sat down, still pouting, with my arms crossed over my chest. I saw you walking over with 2 plates and went back to get my morning coffee. “Let’s eat, Seulgi.” You finally sat down, but noticing the pouting and sulking me, you got up again. You sat on my laps, and stared at me. You leaned in and gave a quick peck. You were ready to get up and back to your seat, but I reached for your wrist and pulled you back down. I kissed you passionately and longer. You hooked your arms around my neck, while my arms were around your waist, pulling you closer. A couple of seconds later, I pulled away smiling and stared at you. “As much as I love you Seulgi, but the pancakes are getting cold.” You said smiling and got off my laps and back to your seats. “Love you too!” I started diving into the pancake and praised how you were so good at cooking. I washed down the food with the amazing coffee. “Hyun, how do you make this the right amount of milk and sugar? You really need to explain.” I said, looking at you waiting for an answer. “I just basically eyeball it.” You shrugged and started to bring the plates into the kitchen to wash them. “Eyeball it? What? How? I can’t even eyeball the right amount of water to put into ramen noodles.” I threw questions at you, confused. “It’s just like you and art. You eyeball the person’s face and their features. You eyeball how much paint should be used in the picture.” You answered back, still washing the dishes. I drank the rest of the coffee and went to the sink. “I’ll take it from here, you go change.” You said and taking the cup. “I love you.” I pecked your lips and ran into our bedroom. “Yah!” You shouted in the kitchen. I knew you liked my kiss. You always do. _____ Saturday: Today we are going on a double date with Yujin and her girlfriend, Wonyoung. We actually had a double date 3 weeks ago, but that was 3 weeks ago, today is 3 weeks after that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter