Bang bang bang I'm breaking in.

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9.

 

 

Before anything else, this is the Luxury noraebang in Hongdae:

2PM and DBSK went here.And a Dream High scene between Pilsuk and Jason was filmed here. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

Donghae POV

What the? There's no one here. I looked back at the girl who brought me to this room and gave her a questioning look.

Looking bored, she muttered, "They went out to buy food. Told them we had free ice cream but they wouldn't budge."

She then continued to ask me if I wanted ice cream and that if she could leave me already.

Eccentric woman. I told her that I wanted strawberry ice cream then she promptly left.

I looked around the room. It was almost palatial and luxurious. I sat down on one of the couches.

What the hell am I supposed to do without them? It's not like I can sing alone? What if they come back in the middle of my singing?

I face palmed. I stayed in that position until I heard the door open. I started spewing complaints.

"Come on, you guys. Leaving me here?Seriously?" I continued complaining until I looked up at them.

To my utter embarassment, it wasn't them. It was her. Dara ssi.

 

Dara POV

I parked my car outside the building of Luxury Noraebang and admired the outer appearance of it.

I bet I won't be disappointed when I see the inside. I smiled to myself, excited.

I entered the building and was assisted by an employee holding a strawberry ice cream.

"Room 18 right?This way." She said as she trailed behind me going to the direction she gestured at.

I tried to talk to her as we went. "Are you headed to Room 18 with that?" I asked, pointing at the ice cream she was holding.

"Yeah, the guy wanted a free ice cream." She replied.

I grinned. This woman was unusual. Didn't seem to care about celebrities.

We finally arrived at Room 18. I opened the door,nervous.

As soon as I did, the guy inside started complaining about being left alone. I couldn't see him clearly because he was looking down.

But as soon as he looked up, my eyes widened.

LEE DONGHAE?

 

Donghae POV

She was looking at me with wide eyes. Clearly shocked. I got a little hurt. Is she really mortified that I'm here?

I remembered Hyukjae precisely telling me that Dara ssi wouldn't be here because she was busy.

Lying bastard. Naneun babo for believing him. What do I do now?

I quickly stood up, bowing 90 degrees and greeted her, then gestured to the seat next to me.

She did the same and sat beside me. I was well aware that my face was as red as a tomato.

Still, that didn't stop me from staring at her. In an inconspicuous manner, I hoped.

The girl I asked to bring me ice cream went in and gave it to me. I thanked her before she left.

I felt embarassed that I asked for a girly flavor because Dara ssi was here with me.

I'm going to kill Lee Hyukjae.

 

Dara POV

He also looked surprised to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter