Why Gee?

Dating Bans and Mistaken Identities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14.

 

Dara POV

Okay. Why is Lee Donghae of Super Junior in my memory of last night? I'm going crazy.

I can't even open my eyes. They feel so heavy. I might as well spend this time to remember things.

I tried to focus my mind on the fragments of events last night, and even though my head was killing me, I finally remembered.

Minzy and Taemin wanted to see each other. They used us and Suju as a cover just in case. Okay. I must've drunk soju in the noraebang.

But I don't usually drink so many to experience this monstruous hangover. Surely there's a reason why... wait. Back the hell up, brain.

Donghae and I went out...omona. A bunch of girls saw us and took pictures. Aigoo. That explains it. I wanted to forget that problem.

CL. She said something about YG not yet releasing us from the dating ban. Okay. Too many frustrations that I turned to soju for comfort.

With a huge effort, I wrenched my eyes open, because I wanted clearer answers from the girls. I need a cup of coffee too.

I inclined my head a few inches on the pillow.

Just in time, the maknae entered and smiled at me. "Unnie." she said. "Feeling alright?"

"Um, okay, thanks. Thirsty. And my head hurts so bad."

"I'll ask Chaerin unnie for painkillers." She brought me a glass of water and helped me up. "Drink this."

"Thanks, Minki yah." I said after gulping the water. "So... I'm guessing I'm currently having a bad hangover because of last night?"

Minzy smiled. "Sorry. You drank too much last night, though I wouldn't blame you. You don't remember anything?"

"No." I shook my head. " My brain's a bit foggy, to be honest." 

Then I suddenly turned bright red as it registered in my mind that Super Junior was with us last night. What were their reactions?

Did they think I was a drunkard? And Donghae... just when we he was starting to be a friend to me. Was he turned off?

"So... What time is it?"

"It's eight o' clock in the morning." Minzy replied. "Oh, and unnie. Sad to say, but you have to get ready. We have to go somewhere."

"But I have a hangover." I whined. "We need to go to the YG office." Minzy stated, looking apologetic.

She excused herself and left the room.

. . . I'm dead. Deader than dead.

Reluctantly, my body started to move and I took a bath. Then the next problem was what I should wear.

God, I hate that I can't just wear simple clothing for fear of fans seeing us in a dreadful state.

I decided to just wear a Guns N' Peace top and a fence capri.

When I went out of my room, the girls were already dressed. "Unnie. You have to eat first. We'll wait." Chaerin said.

I ate breakfast hurriedly, not wanting the girls to wait any longer. And boy, was I excited to see sajangnim.

Dripping bloody sarcasm, heck yeah Dara.

The ride to YG's office felt like we were being dragged to hell. No kidding. I was already anticipating the scoldings we would get.

"Was it.. on the internet already?" I asked Bom inside the car. She nodded. "Really?What did the article say?" I asked as I should her sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter