How Can I Say?

Tzuyu's Love-shots

Synopsis: Both are introverts. Both cannot express their feelings well. So how can they show what they truly feel for each other?

After an exhausting day of practice, nine girls where sprawled on their dorm's living room. Some already closed their eyes, others were rubbing their aching backs while the remaining two were continuously taking glances with each other, of course while trying their very hard to not get caught by either of the two.

Nayeon was the first one to break the silence as she sat up saying, "I'm gonna take a shower first."

"Yah! Let me be the first one." Jungyeon countered holding Nayeon by the wrist.

"Eyy you're so obvious huh. Just say you don't want me to leave." The bunny look-a-like girl teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

Jungyeon on the other hand scrunched her face, she then dashed to the bathroom. Nayeon followed immediately while cursing the short-haired girl. Their bickering ended up with Jungyeon's head banging on the bathroom's door as Nayeon accidentally pushed her trying to get the girl out of the bathroom.

"Aish bunch of kids..." Jihyo mumbled having her way to the kitchen.

"There are three bathrooms by the way! If ever you don't know!"

"Shut up!" The two chorused inside the bathroom.

After a while...

"Nayeon-unnie stop harassing Jung-yeon unnie! We can clearly hear her pleadings!" Tzuyu said which caused a roar of laughter from the five other girls on the living room.

"More like moans..."

"Sana shut it." Mina warns the Japanese girl trying to make sure that the youngest does not caught anything about it. After hearing it Sana then shot Mina a knowing look.

"Afraid that your oh-so-innocent girl will be tainted?"

Mina swatted the girl's fingers poking her side but unconsciously she smiled. It is her immediate reaction when her other groupmates would about Tzuyu.

She doesn't know on when, where, why or how did it start all she knows is that she's crushing on their youngest. It is hard to hide it when all of her self screams that she likes her, even all of her members well except the one being at fault took notice of her special liking to their maknae.

Amidst her teasing session with Sana, Tzuyu excused herself to go to her shared room with the other younger members.

"I think someone's jealous." Momo said as she surely saw Tzuyu's look before standing up. She clearly have her eyes set to the two japanese girls who were busy teasing each other.

"It can't be." Mina replied almost immediately.

"Bunch of cowards" Dahyun mumbled as she also stood up to help Jihyo with the preparation of the group's dinner. It was agreed by the other members.

"Don't give me false hopes!" Mina whined before stomping her way to her shared room with Sana.

The remaining members just shook their heads disapprovingly. It is really frustrating to see two people who are clearly into each other but doesn't act it out. Their failed missions to get the two together just adds up to those feelings. The two were a hopeless case.

____________________

"Unnie, here." Stretching her arms Tzuyu offered a bottled water while ensuring a safe distance to the other member.

"Thanks." Mina said as she tried to wipe her sweat.

The crowd then roared as they witness the rare interaction of the two most quiet and reserved members of the group. The two then resumed to readying theirselves for their next performance. The members shared a knowing look having a self victory party for the slight improvement.

________________

"Tzuyu-ah JYP pd-nim was calling you." Mina ushered the confused-looking Yoda to follow her. Despite having her back turned to the younger girl she can feel her uneasiness and nervousness so she turned around which caused for the two to bump with each other.

Mina showed her signature gummy smile before uttering her words of encouragement "It's going to be okay, unnie will always be here for you."

Tzuyu immediately shot her a surprised look and soon crimson pink showed on both her cheeks. Or was it just her imagination? Upon realizing the slip of her tongue.

"I m-mean the unnies were all here for you." She then immediately turned around as she mentally cursed herself.  

Mina waited anxiously for Tzuyu to walk out of JYP's office. As soon as she heard the door creaking she immediately rushed to the younger girl's side trying to sooth her back. As much as she want to pry about what their CEO told her most favorite member which was clearly not so good based on the girl's facial expression. She can't. For she doesn't know how to comfort someone. Therefore she just opt to offer the younger girl a night stroll on the nearest park.

______________

"Thanks for the night unnie." Tzuyu muttered while holding her room's doorknob.

Mina can still feel the sadness on the girl's features, as much as she want to wipe away her worries and sadness she's not fit for it. She should have called Sana, Dahyun, Nayeon or...any of the other members because surely they can lift Tzuyu's mood. The thing she failed to do tonight. Mina can feel the awkwardness, restrictions and gaps between the two of them. The reason? Even her doesn't know or maybe she didn't want to believe that her personality was what makes the younger girl so close yet so far to her. Opposites attract right? Maybe that's the reason why she doesn't have a chance to break Tzuyu's walls unlike the other members. She's not funny, expressive and loud. Maybe the younger girl was looking for someone who she can't be.

"Mina-unnie are you okay?" Tzuyu worriedly asked noticing Mina's distracted face.

"Ahh y-yeah. I'm gonna sleep, bye." She needs to think. She needs to let the tears that were threatening to fall upon realizing what are lacking to her.

___________________

With all her might Tzuyu danced to the beat of their newest song, Yes or Yes. She really wants to do her best especially now that her efforts were not enough.

"I have took notice of some of your performances and I can observe how you sometimes go out of the beat. Is there any problem, Tzuyu?"

"No sir." She replied bowing her hair.

"Well, I really didn't want to scold any of my artist and I'm pretty sure you know that. So please just improve your performance okay? Practice more and if you can't keep up with the rest of  the group ask for their help, okay?"

She try to catch her breath as they ushered to the backstage after their performance.

"Hey baby Tzu, don't be so hard on yourself." The leader comforted the girl's back. All of them took notice how Tzuyu worked really really hard these days to the point where they think it isn't good anymore.

"Its fine. I want to improve." She uttered while rehearsing BDZ for the fifth time.

The members just worriedly looked at their maknae, each trying to think of solution to make the latter let out her feelings. Because right now, none of them have a clue how to bring back the old Tzuyu.

________________

"Can I sit?"

It's 3 in the morning when a soar throat woke Mina up. On her way to the kitchen, the irritation was easily forgotten as the sight of the maknae in their balcony came into view.

The tranquility on her face made her think that invading her personal space right now was a stupid idea. But she can't help the curiosity that was crawling on her these past few days. She keeps on thinking what was bothering the younger girl so she took this opportunity to ask her about her problems.

"Is there any problem Tzu?" Mina caught her breath when Tzuyu seem to doesn't have the guts yo answer her. She guess that she's not the one Tzuyu needs when it comes to times like this. But she still wants to try.

"Want to play a game?" Well what can she offer. There's no other thing she's good at except playing or...knitting. Obviously she wouldn't choose knitting for it will probably bore Tzuyu to death.

"Right now?" It seems a ridiculous idea to the both of them but also they want to try to something new. Maybe that something new involves waking the out of their members.

"Yah!!! It's not fairrrr!!! How can you be so good at this?!" Tzuyu whined as she put the game controller frustratingly on the floor.

Mina chuckled lightly upon witnessing Tzuyu's whining face. She then patted the younger girl lightly on the head.

"I've been playing this game since I was a kid remember?"

"Yeah yeah Ms. Game Genius." Tzuyu dismissed upon taking notice of the smug smile on Mina's face.

Afterwards, silence took over them with just the game's background music playing. Tzuyu resented her head on  the couch, while Mina just look at her affectionately.

"You're enough." Upon hearing the older girl spoke the younger of the two slipped back to her sitting position ducking her head while fidgeting with her fingers. Before playing Tzuyu finally let out all her pent up emotions even tearing up as she was telling the older girl about her reason on why she's down these past few days. Mina was also devastated upon witnessing the broken girl so with all her might, without words being spoken she hugged the girl dearly. And it was enough actually more than enough for the latter.

She might not have uttered something but as she felt like the courage was building rapidly inside of her, she will take this chance to reassure the younger girl that she's not alone. There isTWICE, ONCEs and her.

"You're enough Tzuyu-ah. For Twice, for our ONCEs for JYP and for me..." Mina trailed of she then clasped Tzuyu's hand onto hers. Making the younger girl look at her directly in the eyes, she uttered the most sincerest words she want to tell her.

"No matter what happens you're enough to all of us who love you dearly. You don't need to change. You don't need to exceed someone's expectation. And most importantly you don't need to push yourself to the edge to improve immediately. Everything takes time,Tzuyu-ah. Just by you existing were enough for us, for me. Your imperfections was what makes you perfect. And if you need help I'll always be here for you. I may not talk that much. I may not funny as Dahyun. As comforting as Jihyo. As cute as Chaeyoung. As loud as Sana. As hardworking as Momo. As reassuring as Jungyeon. And as good as Nayeon. But I can be the Mina who's willing to be always here for you. And a Mina who can do this..." With the last word being uttered Mina closed the gap between the two of them. It felt almost magical. Almost. Almost because Tzuyu doesn't reciprocated the kiss. Mina pulled away after some time and without looking back she dashed to her room, almost slamming the door.

"What was that? Oh gosh."

______________

"So I need to confess?"

"Of course. Aish, it has been our tenth time saying it to you."

"Maybe I really should. Okay then I will."

"Yeeyyy that's the spirit!" Two girls immediately do a victory dance. At last.

Meanwhile...

"So I must clear everything. I need to make her feel that I like her too?"

"Yup."

"Okay but how?

...

_______________

First plan.

After a long day of practice for their MAMA 2018 performance some of the members chose to be left behind to rehearse some more and this of course include Tzuyu, the hard working Momo and the two other Japanese girls who chose to accompany the two members. Awkwardness surrounded the air again as Mina and Tzuyu were on a same space and the same time. After the unexpected kiss the two didn't spoke to each other. All they have done was stealing discreet glances well not so because each member took notice of it. Mina was hesitant for the younger girl have never tried to reach out to her. Honestly, all she could think was that Tzuyu will never like her because if she has, she should have reciprocated the kiss or even clear everything out between the two of them. So, all Mina could do was to stare at the girl without letting her see her glancing. Tzuyu on the other hand was afraid that what Mina felt on that time was just a one-time thing. She's thinking that her unnie just do it to make her feel relieve that someone is willing to be by her side. That maybe it was just a reassuring gesture because Mina pitied her.

But today hopefully they can find ways to let out their pent up emotions with each other.

Upon witnessing the solemn faces of the other two members inside the room, Sana and Mono are trying their best to make an excuse to leave the scene. They keep on giving looks with each other on who should spoke first. After debating who would go first Sana sighed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" she excused.

The two look up for a little bit before resuming their session of fidgeting with their fingers.

Sana just stood at the door waiting for Momo to also take her leave. She soon huffed in annoyance as the member is continuously practicing the dance routines.

"Momo-yah aren't you coming with me?" She lowly grumbled trying to make the girl to understand everything.

"Ow we should leave the two-- I m-mean we should leave... the two of us to go to the bathroom right."

"Yeah and you better hurry up before I kill you." Sana immediately rushed to the girl to pull her out of the practice room. She almost smack the head of the older girl but she restrain herself for she can beat the hell out of Momo in the bathroom.

"I thought you signaled me on who should be the mediator of the two!!" Momo whined outside but it was clearly heard by the remaining two who chuckled at their member's childish behavior.

"Aish! Will you shut up. What if they can hear you?!" And soon a smack finally followed. Maybe Sana can't wait anymore to be in the confines of the bathroom.

This cause laughters to resonate to the whole room but as soon as it die down awkwardness linger in the room AGAIN. Mina finally look up and was met by Tzuyu's gaze. The two immediately broke it and soon they find themselves laughing again. At least it wasn't as awkward as before.

After some time Tzuyu pulled out a bottle of coke inside her bag. She then offered it to Mina. The older of the two hesitantly reached out to it while muttering a soft 'thanks'.

Afterwards, as Tzuyu felt like Mina will just put it on the floor...

"Drink it unnie." Tzuyu muttered as she tucked the hair that have fallen in her face to clearly see the girl's reaction.

"I c-can't drink carbonated drinks right now because I didn't eat anything for breakfast."

"I-is that so? It is such a waste then."

First plan. FAILED.

Tzuyu was so disappointed as her plan didn't work out. She have imagined it to be a so cute confession just like what happened on the side story of the other characters in the drama "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?" After realizing that she needs to confess she have searched of ways on how to execute it. I mean it wouldn't be romantic right if you will just say to the other that you like her. Of course she wants it to be romantic. Upon searching she have came across of the one scene of the particular drama where the guy confessed to the girl he likes using only a bottle of softdrinks. There it was showed that the guy offered the girl to drink it til the last drop for the hidden message (which was written with a marker) to pop-out. It was a brilliant idea for the message wouldn't be seen unless you drink it. It was truly simple yet cute. She just hope that the end game would be the same just like the characters and the drama but obviously their's is not.

_______________

I can too...

Or maybe not.

Their schedule has been packed these past few days. Fansigns, music shows and even preparing for year-end shows. That is why a certain long-haired girl has been pouting and frustrated for two days now. Its been a while since they have time to bond together because after arriving to the dorm everyone would just go straight to their rooms and will sleep afterwards. This also means that Tzuyu and her haven't spoke ever since that weird day at the practice room. The younger girl was undoubtedly weird that day for after giving her the carbonated drink on which she declined Tzuyu immediately dashed out of the room. Since then she can feel the awkwardness and shyness of the younger girl when they are together. So right now she keeps on thinking on how she could try to reach out to the girl to clear everything between the two of them.

"Ahh yeah thank you~" she smiled warmly at the fan in front of her. This gesture of course earned a shy glance from the teenager boy.

"Uhmm do you have a girlfriend by any chance?" The idol curiously asked. Maybe she could get an idea on how to confess her feelings to the younger who by luck was seated on her right side. But she cannot bring herself to look at her or talk to her.

"Y-yeah..." The boy hesitantly replied with his cheeks blushing. Who would think that by going on his first fansigning event could go like this.

"And I love her a lot, s-so if you are planning on you know..." he scratched the back of his head. His assuming mind came into a halt as Mina loudly giggled. This scene earned a few glances from the fans and to a certain girl who's sitting beside her.

"Silly, of course not. I was just trying to know you. By the way how did you confess to her?" Asking directly was what should be done right now. They have only a limited time to talk so might as well go directly to the point.

"I-is that so? Oh god it was so embarrassing!" The boy cannot believe the turn of events. He can't believe that he made a fool out of himself in front of his bias.

"It's okay ahahaha. Well, you made me laugh. And I think you can also help me. So tell me how did you confess to her?"

"It's quite simple and nothing so extraordinary. I don't think it would sooth yo--- okay here it goes..." His mumbling was cut off as Mina sent her a warning glare which obviously tells him to 'just tell her already because their time is running out'

So he almost rappedly told her how he confess and then immediately move forward to Tzuyu who he thought to be not so fond of him unlike the first member.

____________

...

...

...

You're smile that I don't want to be erased from your beautiful face,

I also like how you're eyes lit up on simple things.

So give me a chance to show you what this beautiful world brings...

 

with me.

She scribbled the last few words and soon pocketed the paper.

Mina curiously looked up as she heard the crowd chanting her name. She can even see the teenage boy on her seat, smiling at her brightly upon noticing that she took his advice a few hours back.

"Minari! Minari!" She gave her member's a weird look upon not catching up to what they are cheering for.

Jihyo took the initiative to tell her what was it. Mina then smiled shyly as she knew that the crowd want her to say her introductory part on yes or yes.

"I'm gonna make this simple for you. You got two choices. Yes or...yes?" On her last words she looked at the one girl whom she badly want to ask that question. If only she have the courage to say it directly. They wouldn't be probably look like a fool trying to calculate their actions with each other.

"Here..." A timidly looking girl reached out to her pockets to bring out a piece of paper on where she input her great admiration towards her crush.

She clasped her skirt tight as she try to gauge the younger girl's reaction as she read the self-made poem. Every now and then the receiver would unconsciously smile upon coming across with flattering words.

"Is this from a fan?" Tzuyu held out the letter in her hands after she have finished reading it. The smile doesn't even fade for a while.

"T-that? Y-yes it's from a fan haha" Mina fakely smiled, trying to mask her aching heart. Is it so hard to believe that she likes her? Or maybe Tzuyu was acting like she doesn't know when the truth is she just doesn't want to turn her down. So with hasty steps she abruptly turn around, of course before giving the younger girl a last look and a fake smile. Unbeknownst to her, Tzuyu also returned the same smile while looking at her back.

__________________

"So, you still haven't confessed?!" Dahyun frustratingly shouted.

"How can I? When my first plan didn't work? I don't have the courage anymooooreeee!" Tzuyu whined while kicking her feet. She also ruffled her hair in annoyance and frustration.

"Aish! I really can't believe the two of you. If I have the strength I will really bring you to her and then urge you to confess!" Chaeyoung glared as she munched a pack of chips. They were just talking on random things and soon stumbled on the topic again about the true status of the most idiot and coward members among their group.  

"W-wait it isn't a bad idea Chaeng." Dahyun said as she wickedly smile. Upon getting the hint the shortest member immediately dashed to Tzuyu and hold her other wrist. With combined strength they have been able to lift Tzuyu up.

"Y-yaahhh!!! What are you planning to do?! If the two of you would not let me go. I swear you will regret this!" The youngest among them shouted as she try to pry the hands off of her.

On the other side...

"Yah! Where do you put my ketchup?!" Mina sent a glare to the two Japanese members.

"We don't know. Maybe Tzuyu has it." The smug look on their faces made Mina want to smack the hell out of the two.

"Give it back to me or else..."

"Talk to Tzuyu first or else..." Momo mockingly retorted.

"Yah! It's none of your business. Let me handle it on my own." She then frustratingly sighed as memories of trying to reach out to Tzuyu and soon failed flooded her mind.

"We've been letting you for the past year Minaring. And where did it get the two of you?"

"By hook or by crook. Just trust us on this one"

"Yaahhh!!" The door to the Japanese bedroom bursted open and Tzuyu's wriggling self was what welcomed the three japanes girls. The two smile knowingly while the other was nervous as hell for what is to come.

"We will be back half an hour so you still have time to make out-I mean make up. And don't even try to run away for we will lock the door. Don't worry the two of you are free to do anything. We'll just have our most awaited dinner so byeeee!!!"

Tzuyu almost pounced on the four giggling girls but failed as they immediately closed the door. She then sighed in annoyance as soon as the door clicked.

Silence took over them. Tzuyu soon found herself sitting on Sana's bed instead of choosing to sit beside the other girl. Well, it's awkward as hell to be meters away how much more if it would be lessen to inches? So as much as she want to be beside the older girl she can't. Tzuyu wouldn't want to risk the last drop of comfort they have for each other.

"Are you that uncomfortable of me?"

Tzuyu abruptly look at the girl sitting opposite her. She can't comprehend the expression the latter was wearing but she's sure that Mina is hurting.

"Of course not. What are you talking about unnie?"

"Don't try to lie. I know it was so obvious. Don't worry I'll call the girls." Mina immediately rose up the bed and made her way to her drawer.

"Sana-yah. Please---" the call got cut off as Tzuyu stood behind her and stole the phone out of her grasp. Soon a loud noise echoed and she unbelievably look at the younger girl when she witnessed her phone being torn into pieces when it was thrown harshly to the wall.

"Tz---hmmmpph" Mina's eyes widened when she felt a pair of lips came contact with hers. Tzuyu hungrily at her lower lips. With the harshness Mina tried to push the girl away. But soon failed when she felt her own frustration also surface but instead of gripping the girl's shirt she find her hands tangling the younger girl's locks. With new found courage when the latter reciprocate the kiss, Tzuyu tried to insert her toungue. But immediately regretted it as Mina broke the kiss probably getting uncomfortable with the sudden intrusion.

"I-im sorry, unnie." With a step moving backwards she can't look straight to Mina's eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I like it if that's what you are worrying about. It's just that I think we need to talk first."

 

"I like you for a while Tzuyu-ah. I don't know where or when do it start. All I know is that you are important to me. I want to make you smile, to hold you and to you know." Mina buried her blushing face on her palms. This scene earned a giggle from the younger girl.

Tzuyu soon cupped Mina's face and look at her face intently on which the latter whip her face to the side for she can't face the younger girl's eyes that are full of adoration.

"Babe, we are kissing a while ago. Still you can't face me? By how hungry you --- ouch!"

"Yah! I can't believe you. You are the youngest for pete's sake Tzuyu!" Mina can't help for her unnie's side to come out upon hearing Tzuyu's provocative words.

"Aish! I thought you like me?"

"I do but---" Mina gasped for the second time when Tzuyu captured her lips again. But just like the first she found herself kissing back. Tzuyu tilted her head to have a better access on the lips she have been fantasizing for the past months. And now that she can claim her prize for loving the most perfect girl for her. She can't get enough of it. They soon find themselves on top of Mina's bed pouring their hearts out on the not-so innocent kiss.

"By the way I love you too unnie." Tzuyu warmly said.

Mina giggled because she too realized that they still haven't cleared everything out. But here they are making out on her with Tzuyu on top of her.

"You're so cute when you are acting this way." Mina cooed and patted the latter's hair. Tzuyu soon nuzzled her head on the older girl's hair. It is so nice to feel the warmth finally. If they both knew that it would feel this heaveanly to be in each other's arm, they should have confess as sson as they felt these fluttering feelings. Mina felt her stomach churned as she felt subtle kisses on her neck.

"Will you be my girlfriend unnie?" With their heads only inches apart Mina felt her tears well up upon witnessing Tzuyu's loving eyes. Never in her life she imagined that someone would look at her like this.

"Hey, why are you crying, unnie? Did something hurt? Is it my weight- I'm so---"

Mina pulled the latter close to her when she tried to get off of her. She can't bear to loose this warmth and security. Not for now.

"Silly, it's not about that. I'm just thankful that we knew of each other's feelings FINALLY."

"Don't worry because with you I am willing to talk more than a hundred words in one sitting." Her last sentence earned a playful smack from a gummy-smiling girl.

"So, where were we?" Tzuyu asked mischievously while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Without waiting for the girl to reply she leaned again. But soon whined as she came in contact with the latter's palm.

"How about my phone?"

"I'll buy you another one first thing in the morning so please unnie..." Tzuyu cutely demanded and found herself leaning again. But failed as Mina still try to pry her lips.

"Unniee---" She can't be able to finish her sentence as Mina was the one to lean on. They smiled throughout their lip locking. It's been their third time but for the two of them it felt like all their kisses would still felt new. Afterwards, Tzuyu pouted as Mina broke the kiss AGAIN. She almost whine but the words that the girl uttered rendered her speechless.

"Yes...I'll be yours. Just make sure that you'll be mine." Tzuyu blinked in surprise as she remembered that she ask the girl to be her girlfriend a while back.

"Yeeeessss!!! You can't take that back unnie" Tzuyu soon do a victory dance while still on top of Mina. On the other hand, the older girl can feel her face blush as the other's sensitive parts were brushing on hers.

"T-tzu---" her sentence got cut off when the door bursts open and four girls with their mouth hanging open stood by the door.

"We are back" Cheayoung dumbly whispered with still hanging open.

"Yes! Give me the prize of the bet!" Sana shrieked happily. With reluctant hands Momo handed her the money.

"I told you, Tzuyu isn't as innocent as you all thought she would be."

With that being said Tzuyu immediately get off of the older girl both of them are displaying their blushing cheeks. The four girls smiled at them playfully.

"Way to go lovebirds." Dahyun chanted.

 "I can't believe you get to 'it' first." Chaeyoung pouted cutely while saying those words.

"I didn't think Tzuyu could top Mina!" Momo finally commented and soon clasped for her voice hit more decibels than it should have been.

"Who's topping who?" Their leader's voice resonated and soon a head was curiously trying to peek at the door.

1...

2...

"CHOU TZUUUUYYYUUUUUUUU!"

Uh oh.

A/N: How was it? I really don't know if it was good enough. So I really need your thoughts about these one shots. Jebaalll~ Because right now I still really doesn't know if I am doing a good job or not. So puhleasseeee feel free to comment. I need your words of encouragement or even criticisms to improve the way I write 😊😉 love you readers and thank you in advance for the upcoming comments💓💞