Our Secret (MiTzu)

Tzuyu's Love-shots

DESCRIPTION: Keeping a secret relationship is never easy. Will it make them ? or will it break them?

 

Mina is busy going in and out of the room where the current photoshoot takes place. She is huffing every now and then as the tiredness took a toll on her body. She works as one of the staff of a famous magazine situated in Seoul. With clicking heels she continue to walk down a path of hallway carrying a bunch of clothes for the model the company requested to cover for it's May issue. It needs to be in the studio in two minutes so having a feeling that her heels was such a hindrance to do her job properly, she hastily removed it then carry those as she continue to run.

Her marathon came to a halt as a hand suddenly pull her to a room. Mina was on her way to scream when a voice so familiar to her spoke.

"Shhh. It's me." A low-pitch voice muttered. She then sighed in relief, hearing the voice of her other half. They had been together for two years now and still going strong. But due to some circumstances, their relationship is hidden from their co-workers, only their close friends and their families knew about their undying love to each other. It is not like they don't want others to know, Mina just thought that it wouldn't be good to the latter's growing career if they reveal their relationship to all especially that they are in such situation. The latter's dream is slowly coming into within reach and to destroy it was the last thing the penguin look-a-like girl would do.

Squinting her eyes to the darkness of the room Mina then realized that it was one of the dressing rooms for the model.

Soon warm hands encircle her waist after the latter successfully remove the pairs of clothes on her hands.

"You look so tired, love." The person said affectionately while removing the strands of hairs that was covering Mina's face. Mina felt those fluttering feelings again. Although the two was together for such a long time whenever Mina was the receiving end of these sweet gestures it still felt like its her first time to experience it. Mina can still blush like she is some kind of a lovestruck teenager.

"I need to get this back---"

"I told them to get a break. Don't worry. You know that I got your back right..." Her lover said, her back soothingly.

"So cocky ehh?" Mina teased as she also returned the hug. Smiles grazed their faces as both of them like the warmth that emitted just being in each others arms.

"And also this."

"Yah!!! You ert!!" Mina shockingly shouted as the latter d her . She then slightly hit the latter's back with the heels she doesn't know she was still holding.

"We both know that you like it. So stop acting so angry." The latter teased again which earned another hit coming from her.

Mina just giggled at her lover's antics. They could be this childish or even worst when they are together.

"By the way, what is this thing are you hitting me? "

"My heels." She shyly answered as they break their hug.

"Why?" The latter curiously asked, switching the lights on.

As soon as brightness illuminated the not so spacious room her lover immediately look at her from head to toe. The other occupant sighed as the appearance of Mina came into view. She then hastily arranged herself. Straightening her clothes, fixing her messy hair and she even crossed both her feet as the bareness of it seems slightly off.

"Aish...take a seat first." Worry and frustration is evident on the latter's voice. Taking careful steps her lover then guide Mina on the seat.

They locked eyes for a second before the tired one diverted her gaze. She's afraid when the latter would look at her like that. Well, she only wear that expression when she's somehow frustrated that she can't do anything for Mina. Or Mina had done something to make her worry.

Without wasting any time, her lover then wiped her sweat that glistened her simple face with a handkerchief. Mina can sense the affection of the latter based on how soft it is her face. Up until now she can't still believe how she found someone as good as this person staring at her intently while fixing her clothes.

"Give me your heels." With trembling hands Mina hastily gave her pairs to the latter.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She asked as her body has been lifted off the ground. Carrying her in a bridal style is surely fluttering but then she eventually panicked as the latter head towards the door.

"P-put me down. Someone might see us." She said as she tapped the latter's shoulders.

"I don't care."

"B-but---"

"For sake Mina! You are bleeding! You are hurt! You are tired! And you still think that I should care about them seeing us?!"

Mina cowered due to the latter's sudden outburst. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms tightly on her now fuming lover as she hid her face on the latter's neck.

"Tzu..."

"I-im sorry."

"Ms. Chou what happened?!" A staff appeared as she eyed the both of them curiously.

"It's none of your business." Tzuyu said coldly, passing the now bowing staff. Mina on the other hand, felt like crying. Tzuyu never snapped like that. And whenever she may do it, she is really angry. Feeling guilty that she's the reason of it, Mina tried her best to do not make the latter notice her crying face.

Luckily for Mina, she doesn't need to worry that much since the hallways were empty. Probably most of the workers where now at the studio and only that one staff witnessed everything.

"Sana?!" Tzuyu knocked on her assistant's office while still carrying the nervous girl.

"Y-yes ma'am?" Sana inquired, hurriedly opening the door.

Tzuyu didn't mind her, she then immediately entered the office and settled Mina on the nearest couch.

"What happened to Mina?" Sana curiously asked as she too is worried on her friend's affairs. Mina guiltily look at Sana and the latter soon understand that she should stay quiet in times like this.

"I'll leave the both of you now."

"No. Just stay here. Attend to this stubborn girl here." Tzuyu muttered as she slowly backed away from her.

Tzuyu sighed for the umpteenth time as she settled near the window overlooking the city. Trying to calm herself.

Mina on the other hand, is feeling so worried about the latter. She knew that once Tzuyu would act like this she really pushed her button. She might not get angry easily but once she is, she really is. Mina really knows that, that is why she really wants to console Tzuyu now if Sana is not attending to the scratch on her feet. It was probably caused by the heels she wore running around like crazy awhile ago.

"What happened?" Sana mouthed after putting a band-aid on her friend's wound.

Mina just signalled that she will just explain about it some other time. Trying to comfort the now sobbing quietly girl Sana then the girl's back as she hugged her.

"Hello Mr. Kim? Yeah... Cancel the photoshoot... I don't really care about it now... I have some important matter to do, so please just for now. Do me this favor."

Mina looked up at Tzuyu as she heard the conversation. Her eyes widen for the latter would surely get scolded for cancelling that important photoshoot. It's only two weeks from now before the deadline so Tzuyu must not cancel it.

"Tzu..." Mina muttered softly, making her way towards her lover.

"Don't even think of changing my mind." Tzuyu sternly said still having her back against the girl.

"B-but---"

"Let us just go home. I can't be able to capture photos anyway." The latter muttered cutting off the grl. She can't believe how Mina still think of others instead of just minding herself.

"O-okay j-just go down first. I will just follow you after a few minutes." She softly muttered trying hard not to get her voice cracked.

"Seriously?! I can't believe you anymore! I understand that you want to hide this relationship. But there are situations when you should not think about it!" Tzuyu snapped as she look at Mina incredulously. She balled her palm into fist, trying to contain her anger. Mina on the other hand, cannot do anything but to just bow her head feeling so guilty.

"Don't wait for me anymore... I may not go home tonight. Sana, accompany her, please."

"Tzuyu-ah..." Mina pleadingly said, holding the latter's wrist. Soon tears adorned her face.

"Just let me this time." Removing Mina's grip she then walked away. Although she felt guilty upon seeing her lover's crying face, she knows that this is all she needed right now. Alone time to think things out. About herself, about Mina and about their relationship.

"Let's go. I'll take you home." Sana offered tugging at Mina's hand.

"Don't worry, I bet she is not that angry. She even still worries about you. Just give her some time, okay?"

Mina nodded following Sana.

She worries all the time.

______

"Tzu, stop it already." Dahyun said while trying to snatch the beer bottle away from the tipsy girl who is currently muttering something under her breath.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung sighed for the umpteenth time that night as they can't still make the younger girl stopped her drinking session. Earlier that night, Tzuyu called the both of them for some bonding time in which ended on the three of them going to a food stall that also offers soju. It's been their tenth bottle or should they say it's been Tzuyu's tenth bottle since both Chaeyoung and her we're just staring and listening to the latter's unrecognizable rambling. Up until now, they still didn't have any clue on why their friend is drinking. But probably it is because Mina because knowing Tzuyu she wouldn't act as impulsive as this if it weren't because of her girlfriend. So they suspected that maybe the two have some misunderstanding. It happened too rarely though because witnessing the love they have for each other you could really tell that the two weren't up for those things.

"You know what *hik* " she started while drunkingly pointed at the two.

"I still can't believe that *hik* she chose to hide our relationship..."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at each other as they slowly know the reason for Tzuyu's drunkenness. They both knew that it was Mina's idea that the two should hide their relationship to others, reasoning that she is not that ready yet. Honestly, the two did not like her reason but still they supported their best friend for they knew that she really loves her girlfriend.

"So, your angry because of it? "

"Yesh- I mean no... I mean yes. Aish! It is because of it but I am not angry with her." Tzuyu rambled between several hiccups. Her friends just look at her confusedly.

She drank another gulp before continuing, " I am more angry with myself because I can't do anything for her. During shoots I will just look at her while she is running like crazy holding those clothes, boxes and even the props! What kind of girlfriend am I ?!..."

"W-when she was getting laughed at by her coworkers I can't even stop them from doing so!" She rambled again chugging down the bottle until it is empty.

"What's worst is that, I can't even push those flirty models away and Mina's right there witnessing the scene." She added while helpslessly slumping her body on the table. Tzuyu even banged her head on the table from time to time.

"It is not your fault Tzu, you just do it because she told you to keep your relationship from them." Chaeyoung assured her while patting her back soothingly.

"You have a point but it is still my choice..." Tzuyu looked at them intently and all they can see is a frustrated and hurt girl.

"And I chose not to do anything." She uttered before passing out.

Dahyun and Chayoung just look at the latter pitifully.

"This calls for a drink." Dahyun said after a moment of a complete silence. She then raised the bottle but soon her forehead meet with the table as Chaeyoung smacked her hard on the head.

Dahyun then glared at Chaeyoung and is ready to fight back but got cut off again as a loud bang echoed through the stall. Even the old lady who is the owner immediately rushed to their place as soon as she heard the noise.

"Oh gosh!" "!" They both uttered as they came face to face with Tzuyu lying on the floor unconscious. The girl didn't even budge even if it surely hurt her from falling from the chair.

The two immediately helped their friend and rushed outside to head to the latter's apartment. They even tripped ten times on their way to the car.

"Aish!! this giant! I swear when she called us again remind me to hide in a cave." Chaeyoung cursed under her breath.

"Count me in." Dahyun added as she tried to regain her steady breathing.

______

Sun rays illuminated the quiet room which resulted for the girl to squint her eyes. The light soon blinded her as she slowly opened them. Tzuyu immediately clutched her throbbing head. She felt like the world is spinning and her head will soon break into two.

She looked around her surroundings and realized that she is on their bedroom. She sighed in relief knowing that she didn't do any reckless things. Like waking up only to found herself and a random guy or girl is beside her. Mina will surely kill her if that's the thing.

W-wait Mina. Where is she?

Walking around with her head hurts like hell is surely nerve-wrecking but she could care less about it as she is busy looking for the girl she have hurt due to her childishness. Yeah, Tzuyu admitted that what she acted yesterday was surely because of her childish thinking. She shouldn't have snapped at Mina like that.

Tzuyu smiled sadly while staring at the peacefully sleeping girl on the couch. She propped her head on her arms, memorizing the girl's features. Her throbbing head soon forgotten.

As soon as she felt that the girl is squinting her eyes. Tzuyu immediately stood up and soon shouted in pain as her side collided on the edge of the small table situated on the living room.

"What happened to you?" Mina worriedly asked as the scene of her girlfriend jumping while clutching her side appeared as soon as she opened her eyes.

"I-i'm fine." Tzuyu muttered while gritting her teeth, the pain has never still subsided. Her throbbing head even adds up to it.

_____

The two ate in silence both measuring when to speak and what words should they utter. Both afraid that once their timing is off and their words are wrong, their relationship would go downhill.

With their gazes with each other it can be clearly felt how awkward is this situation for the both of them. Not even a word has been uttered after Tzuyu said that she was okay. Mina silently made a hangover soup. Tzuyu silently accompany her in making the dishes and now the both of them are silently eating. They can even hear every gulp they made as they chewed their food.

 

"I'm sorry."    "I'm sorry." They both said at the same time and their eyes met for more than five seconds as they try to read what was behind the expression they try to mask their unspoken feelings towards each other.

"You go first."   "You can go first." The two then giggle. Slowly trying to make the air more breathable to be intake.

"I guess we're really meant for each other." Tzuyu joked while maintaining an eye contact to the latter. Mina on the other hand returned the gaze as she too agreed to the statement. They are really meant for each other.

"Talk things out with her. I can't see her like this. This idiot friend of ours really loves you and I guess you too right? " Of course she nodded with that statement. She really loves Tzuyu too. Very much.

"Be honest with yourself and to her Mina-ssi."

Be honest.

Be honest.

Be honest.

Mina stopped her eating session as Chaeyoung words echoed through her mind. After bringing Tzuyu home the three talked for some time and Mina can sense that Chaeyoung and Dahyun really worries for their friend. In the end they advised something to her and she can't believe that those two words coming from the small one on the group can bulls eye everything.

"I have something to tell you, Tzuyu-ah."

"About what?" Tzuyu can feel her heart beat quicken. Is this the time where Mina will say goodbye to her?

"I lied to you when I told you about my reason on why I chose to hide our relationship..." She started while inhaling deep trying to gain some courage on telling the truth. She then hold Tzuyu's hand atop the table.

"It wasn't because I am not ready yet. I-i j-just don't want to be a hindrance to your blooming career. I mean we all know that even if our families and friends we're okay with our relationship, let's admit that not all people we're okay with this kind of thing. Not all of them are as open as what we thought they would be. Wh-what if they will judge you because of it? What if they will accept you after they knew? What if your dream as a famous photographer will be destroyed just like that? I ca---" Mina's continuous rambling got cut off as Tzuyu immediately stood up from her seat. Soon warm lips captured hers muffling everything she wants to say at the time. Altough Mina was in utter shock about Tzuyu's action she soon melted into the kiss. Even giving access to Tzuyu's tongue who is continuously trying to gain entrance. Muffled moans could be heard as the two didn't even plan to break their lip locking session that as the time passed by intensifies. After some time Tzuyu pulled away still looking at Mina intently.

"I don't care about them. As long as you are with me I don't care what others will say. We love each other and that's what's important. Unless you don't love me." Tzuyu teasingly ended her speech. She even acted like she's sulking at the mention of her last sentence.

"Of course I love you! " Mina confessed, her voice even raised a few decibels, which is an amusing thing. She can't even shout that much with her soft voice.

"Really?"

"I love you *peck* I love you *peck* I love you *peck* " Mina peppered her lover's face with kisses. And Tzuyu just giggled everytime those smooches landed on her flushed face.

"I still don't believe you." Tzuyu felt like rolling on the floor laughing but still maintained a straight face as Mina's sulking face greeted her by the time she again.

"Okay! Just sit there. You don't believe me huh." Mina challenged while making her way towards her now curious girlfriend.

As soon as she's in front of the latter she abruptly pulled Tzuyu's shirt to lessen the gap between. On the other hand, the person who is receiving this kind of treatment widened her eyes for Mina never acted like this. She's the sweet and timid girl everyone knows.

Tzuyu moaned as the latter bit her earlobe while straddling her.

"L-love, wh-what are you do---ohh !" Tzuyu outwardly cursed as Mina just purposely the side of her ears. She can even feel the warmness and wetness of the latter's tongue.

"You said you didn't believe me. So I'll just show it to you." She seductively whispered and Tzuyu can't help but to grip tightly at the edge of the table. She can even felt her knuckles turning white as Mina is still teasing her.

After some time Mina stopped her ministrations and look at the now blushing Yoda. She smirked to herself feeling that she already won the teasing battle. Lips were getting closer each second as Mina leaned towards the latter.

"Nah-uhh...it's now my turn, love." She wiggled her index finger in front of the latter as soon as she sense that Tzuyu will capture her lips anytime. And just like a lost puppy Tzuyu obeyed her by slumping her back again at the chair.

"Follow me." Mina daringly said as she slowly made her way towards their shared room not forgetting to walk ily. Tzuyu can feel drying up and her drool rolling down the corner of her lips as her girlfriend continue to , her swaying side by side. She can't believe Mina could ever act like this. It's not like they didn't do it already but she's the one who always initiate things like this so with Mina taking the control really heightens the thrill. Soon clothes were scattered everywhere, moans could be heard and squeaking of the bed echoed through the apartment.

"I didn't know you could be that wild." Tzuyu said still feeling the tiredness as they cuddle after you know. Gently the girl's hair to put her princess into sleep.

"Don't try to tease me then."

"I doubt that. I'll probably tease you every now and then."

Mina just giggled and playfully slapped Tzuyu's shoulder because of her never-ending teasing remarks.

"I love you, Tzu." Mina uttered before letting sleep consume her.

"And I love you too so much." She replied while looking at the girl whom she can't live without.

The two sleep peacefully with smiles on their faces morning or should they say afternoon for it takes hours for them to finish their business that Mina started.

 

_______

"Let us welcome the photographer of the year. With her works who really stunned everyone. Ladies and gentlemen, Chou Tzuyu! "

Claps echoed through the hall as the famous photographer went to the stage to thank everyone for the recognition. Mina let out a gummy smile when she caught a glimpse of her loved one achieving her most wanted title. She can see how happy Tzuyu is and she is sure she mirrored the same expression.

"Mina-ssi could you get some wine on the pantry?" Her admiring session got cut off as her co-worker approached her from behind.

"Of course." She courteously replied before making her way to the back portion of the hall. Overlooking Tzuyu as she is about to make her speech.

"I just want to say thank you for KTS magazine for giving me the oppurtunity to showcase my talent. To my family and friends who are always there to support me and..." Tzuyu trailed on talking to roam her eyes on her surrounding. Soon she successfully locked gaze with the person whom contributed really big to this success.

She smiled lovingly before continuing, "And to my girlfriend..." Mina's eyes widened at the mention of the word girlfriend. She immediately fasten her pace towards the pantry as murmurs of people reverberated.

But soon stop dead on her tracks when Tzuyu speaks again.

"Mina-ssi!" Tzuyu called out. Those people who knew about who she is referring to widen their eyes, diverting their eyes between the two girls who are meters away from each other.

"Oh no, not now." She chanted under her breath. Mina is ready to run as fast as she can but soon two hands gripped her on her side preventing her from doing so.

"Hey, let Tzuyu finished her speech." Dahyun said, wiggling her eyebrows playfully at the now embarrassed girl.

"Isn't our friend sweet?" Chaeyoung playfully asked, beaming her famous dimple smile.

Hundreds of eyes are watching them right now, so Mina can't help but to continuously divert her gaze to almost every corner of the now silent hall as they all wait for Tzuyu to continue her speech.

"Myoui Mina, my girlfriend. I just want to thank you for always supporting me. I wouldn't be in this position without your love and your undying support. Ever since then you are always there for me..." Tzuyu let others know of what she truly felt all this time. If she knew it would be this wonderful to let everyone know about her feelings towards the latter she should have already announced it back then.

Mina can feel her world stop as Tzuyu slowly made her way towards her still holding that mic. Her tears slowly cascaded her cheeks. Tzuyu's expression while saying those words can make any girl melt.

"Without you I don't think I am as happy and contented as what I am now. This award isn't just for me but also for those people who are always behind my back while I slowly climbed my way up to the top. And you are one of those people, love."

The crowd aww'ed as they heard the endearment the photographer used.

The two looked at each other's eyes not minding anymore the pairs of orbs watching their every move.

"I love you." Tzuyu concluded holding Mina's right hand affectionately.

Mina mouthed an 'I love you' feeling the shyness slowly creeped up her insides as the crowd continue to chant the word 'kiss'.

"What? I can't hear you." Tzuyu teased as she inched the microphone near Mina's mouth.

"I love you too!"

"Oww, your angry now huh?"

"Stop it already. It's so embarass---"

Loud cheers could be heard as a beautiful scene played in front of their now sparkling eyes.

With widened eyes Mina reciprocated the kiss. Eventually closes as surge of feelings melt her heart when Tzuyu's pair of lips moved with hers. They continue to kiss passionately while holding each other lovingly. Mina's grip found Tzuyu's neck while the other stayed on Mina's waist.

With happy claps resonating through the place the two couldn't be more thankful. All people might not accept them but knowing that there are some who are open to this kind of relationship it's already enough for the both of them.

They soon break the kiss and stared at each other lovingly. The both of them then knew that they can't go on with life without being on each other's arms. That is why, with these people as their witnesses they made a promise. A promise of forever and never letting go of each other.

 

It's their secret then. But it was already known by now. And starting today they couldn't be any happier to wait for their future...together.

 

 

 

A/N: I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^_^ IT IS OBVIOUS THAT I REALLY LIKE MITZU ;) MY FAVE OTP <3