Post-its and A Piece of Band-aid

Tzuyu's Love-shots

DESCRIPTION: Let us witness how these two things plays a significant role in one's love story.

Last day of classes and finally hundreds of students in a certain highschool will be free. Another chapter of their lives comes to an end and a more challenging surrounding is awaiting for them. University life. Happiness could be clearly observed on the students faces as they can finally say goodbye to paperwork, assignments, projects and never ending quizzes and exams. For two months. But atleast.

Different circle of friends are already planning on what to do during their most awaited vacation. Camping. Beach. Hiking. Sleepovers. The list goes on.  

But for a certain someone those things doesn't even crossed her mind at the time. She's busy fidgetting on the familiar bus seat, waiting for the most-awaited person to have her grand entrance. The latter's routine would be, enter the bus- look for a seat- find the seat beside Mina empty- sit on it- pull out her earphones to listen to music and then dozed off not even paying a glance on Mina's nervous self. She's quite thankful for that actually. Making fun of herself in front of her crush is the last thing Mina would wish to commit. But of course she can't also erase the fact that she wants to at least have a moment with her and not just to merely stare at her face-although very gorgeous.

Upon waiting for the bus to reach the stop where her crush awaits. She start to think of ways on how would she confess to her. A rush idea for a rush time. It would probably fail in that case but Mina could care less about it. Think. Think. Think.

Mina can feel her heart would burst anytime now as she fiddled with her fingers waiting for the right time to confess. It would probably take fifteen  more minutes to arrive at her school and up until now she still hadn't come up with a brilliant plan.

Your probably wondering what's with the ruckus? Being the last day of school means it maybe also the last day for her too see her crush. Since she would take other route to go to her chosen university. And what if their universities are so far from each other. Unlike their high schools wherein it could be just a walking distance from her school. Meeting her would be impossible by then.

That is why she needs to do this. It is NOW or NOW. Of course she wouldn't back out. She can finally confess. Probably.

She stole a glance beside her. Mina then smiled dreamily as she came face to face with the most admirable girl in her eyes. She stared at her for almost a minute before she starts to fidget again nervously for the umpteenth time that morning.

*Aish!! What to do ?!! How can I concentrate when all I want to do is to carress her sleeping face?!!* she thought as she sighed frustratingly.

Before she forgot, Mina hurriedly fished her post it to write what she wants to say to the latter.

It wrote.

What university would you be studying in college? Mine's at JYP U, in case you want to follow me *wink*

                                                        -M.M

She chuckled at her own childishness. She really thinks that that sentence was the most ridiculous thing she have said during her nineteen years of existence.

*She wouldn't even spare a glance at you. So, following you will just remain in your wildest dreams Minari* she negatively said to herself. She scrunched her face at the thought.

If she felt like it, Mina would write something on a post it before slowly inserting it to the girl's backpack. She doesn't know if her crush has an idea that it's been her this whole time. The one who continuously send her ridiculous writings. Probably not, because up until now the latter hadn't confront her about the post-its. And by the looks of it, she doesn't give a damn about it. Mina's wondering if where do all those post-its go. Trash bin? Burned? Crumpled? Yeah, it is surely one of those.

She felt her heart beat increasing each second as her crush's university came in view. Mina tapped her feet on the ground as she think of an idea.

*What to do? What to do?! WHAT TO DOOOOO?!!!* She repeatedly chanted mentally.

As the bus came to halt. Her crush slowly stood up but before it, Mina gripped something and said...

"I LIKE YOU!!!"---or shouted.

As soon as the words slipped out of her clumsy mouth. She felt numerous shocked eyes watching her. Luckily, her crush froze on her spot, back facing her. So before she could turned around. She abruptly loosened her grip on the latter's wrist and closed her eyes to somehow make it look like she just woke up from her slumber.

Mina then acted like she doesn't have any idea on what's happening on her surrounding. She curiously look back at the pairs of orbs boring onto her soul and slowly eating her insides due to embarrassment. And that includes her crush's eyes looking intently at her.

. . . . .

"D-did I do so-something on my s-sleep?" She stammeringly asked as she nervously pointed at herself. Mina can feel her heart shake violently on her ribcage as her crush continue to stare at her.

She heaved a sigh of relief as she felt those curious eyes already diverted their gaze at the mention of the word sleep.

"Not much. But I think you just confessed" the latter plainly uttered.

"Ohh...is that so? Gosh! I'm glad it is just in my sleep. " Mina lied again while she uneasily move on her seat.

 Believe it. Believe it. Believe it.

"Yeah, in your sleep. If you say so." She replied mysteriously as she give the now dead girl a mischievous smile. After the killing action who obviously killed the lovestruck teenager, the latter then walked out of the bus wearing a smug smile.

On the other hand, Mina clutched her chest tightly as she felt that she just finished a 300k marathon. She can't believe it. Her crush just smiled at her for the first time. Although embarrassed, she knew that it was all worth it.

She just smiled at me. *died*

_______

Mina slumped on her bed as she just finished unpacking her things. Camping really tired her out. Although that's the last thing she would want to do for her vacation, she doesn't have a choice for her crazy friends dragged her into it. Appearing in front of her house shouting her name on the third day of their vacation leave her no choice but to comply to their so called outing.

Actually, she doesn't plan on doing anything during her break...except sleeping and spending her time doing lazy things. Of course, those sleepless nights during schooling must be suffice.

She heaved a deep sigh as the thought of her unrequited crush resurfaces on the back of her head. These days felt like hell because she couldn't think of anything except...

Is she okay?

Is she having fun?

How is her vacation?

Is her pretty face free from scratch?

Does she love me? She just smiled at me right? Is it counted as a sign that she recripocate my feelings?

She shook her head at her silly thoughts. Then one specific moment with the latter flashbacks. It's her second most favorite moment together with her. The first would be the smiling event, of course.

~Flashback~

Mina pouted as the girl she's been eyeing for awhile doesn't sit beside her. The latter instead opt to choose the sit in front of her.

She lazily tapped her fingers on the window as she banged her head to the music. Mina's having a last song syndrome to Day6's I Like You song. (A/N: I suggest that you listen to it while reading this part) The song's lyrics shoot her straight to her heart. It clearly portrays what she felt for the girl who chose to sit beside another woman. *scoffed* As she caught a glimpse of the woman's face she let out a giggle.

*Psh. I'm prettier than her. Nothing to worry about.* she thought to herself.

As the song ended, Mina found an unbelievable courage to confess to her crush. She then absentmindedly look for her backpack. But then she mentally slapped her self as she realized that she didn't bring it to begin with.

She frustratingly sighed as she look for some possible ways to express her feelings. It should be in a non verbal way since she doesn't want to embarrass herself and her courage isn't that high to pull that kind of act.

I Like You <3

                                                        -M.M.

She smiled in satisfaction as she wrote her feelings perfectly on a band aid. Yes, you heard it right, on a piece of band aid. Mina doesn't have a choice for it is the only thing she found on her pocket. So after borrowing a pen to the person beside her she's ready to go.

As she exits the bus on that sunny day, Mina jumped in joy as she successfully executed her plan. Sticking it on the latter's bag is kinda difficult but she's thankful that the Gods were all on her side that day. She can't even forget how the girl on her side who obviously witnessed her childish confession, look at her as if she already lost her mind. But she just shrugged the thought for she already expressed what she wants to say.

_____

Books on the side, pen and notebook in front. Classes have started again last week and she can't believe that university life is so challenging and as hard as this. It's just the beginning of school year and the students were already bombarded with lot of school works. She even felt that she's already a graduating student.

"Aish. I can't do this anymore" she muttered frustratingly as she put half of her tired body on the table.

Chuckles then soon be heard as her friends noticed her dilemma.

"Yah! We've only been studying for half an hour and you are already like that?!" Nayeon muttered in a hushed tone for she can't bear to get scolded by their old librarian again who seems to have her menstruation everyday.

"Who wouldn't when her crush doesn't follow her." Jungyeon reasoned as she interlaced her fingers to Nayeon's soft ones. Blush on their cheeks didn't go unnoticed by Mina. She then scoffed as she felt like vomiting as she witnessed the oh-so sweet gestures made by the two.

"Yeah, forget her already. There are so many guys or girls out there who are probably more gorgeous than her." Jihyo said as she try to put some sense on their lovestruck friend.

"No one could beat her face" Mina answered immediately as she close her eyes. She's frustrated again as the thought of the latter crossed her mind. It is obvious that her feelings could not be reciprocated since she doesn't caught a glimpse of the latter on their university. She even always look around the campus but to no avail she always failed.

"Not even Bam Bam?" Sana asked as she knew that Mina used to have feelings for him.

"Not even a bit." She answered as a matter of fact.

Her friends groaned as they almost name all the campus heartthrobs and sweethearts but Mina still remained faithful to her crush. Her answers were always a flat, 'NO'. Which leave them really curious as to how the latter really looks.

___________

A circle of friends composed of eight girls are busily eating their lunch out. Noises could be heard as students are loudly talking with each other. But amongst all the chaos the group of Mina gathered most of the attention, aside from their undeniable beauty their dorkiness are also admirable. Like now, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were both having a rap session trying to win a piece of chicken. Sana is busily snaking around, clinging to a serious eating Momo. While, the only couple in the group Nayeon and Jungyeon are both feeding each other. In which Mina can't bear to watch even for a few seconds. On the other hand, Jihyo is currently having a mini concert. Holding her spoon as she sings her heart out. Lastly, Mina is just having her quiet time with her egg sandwhich with ketchup.

They continue to eat their lunch while doing their crazy antics and  talking occasionally. Mina just remained quiet as she look around her surroundings trying to look for that familiar face again. She almost felt like giving up but then a certain girl with the same posture and side profile of the girl she's been missing came into view. She felt her world stop as she eyed the said girl intently. From her pointed nose, her beautiful dimples to her puppy-like features. All are the same.

Mina then immediately tapped her seatmate which is Jihyo.

"Guys, I think I just found her" she  dreamily murmured.

All of her friends froze in their spot. They abruptly diverted their gaze to the now blushing girl.

"WHERE?!" They all shouted as curiosity get the best out of them. It would be their first time seeing the girl whom Mina's been talking non-stop for the past months.

"Th-there!!---wait where is she?!" Panic took over her as she saw the girl disappear suddenly. She immediately stood up as she made her way towards the place where she last saw her. She even check all the hallways around the canteen but soon failed.

She sighed heavily as she keep her tears in bay. Honestly, she felt like crying. She's been waiting to have this moment and now that the girls been within her reach again, she let go of the chance just like that. If only she knew, she shouldn't have tapped Jihyo and ran immediately to the girl as soon as she caught a glimpse of her.

"Mina, let's go. The bell already rang" Dahyun said as she tapped the now huffing girl.

"I'm pretty sure I just saw her." Mina muttered as she steady her breathing.

"If that's the case, you'll probably saw her again." Nayeon encouraged her as she flashed her bunny smile.

"Or the thing awhile ago was just your imagination. I mean you've been thinking about her crazily so---OUCH!!!" Jungyeon's statement got cut of as her girlfriend punch her stomach. What she said even earned a glare from the other six and a pout from one person. Jungyeon then flashed her sheepish smile as her friends were all ready to strangle her.

"Maybe your right. Let's go" she dejectedly said as she start to walk.

Mina then soon heard numerous ouch and curses as her friends probably tortured the tomboyish girl.

It seems real though.

________

"What's with your faces?" Mina questioned as she put her bag on her chair. First thing she saw in the morning, was her friends' giggling and blushing faces.

"Nothing, we are just happy for our one friend out there."

"Why? And who is that friend?"

"Secreeetttt. She'll probably have her happy ending." Dahyun teasingly said as she wiggled her eyebrows to the now confused girl.

"If you say so. Based on your expressions, I'm sure you are not planning on sharing it to me. So I'll just sleep."

"Yah!! Why are you always slacking off huh?!!"

Mina doesn't bother to answer her microphone friend and continue to take a nap. But before she dozed off she heard Chaeyoung said in a hushed tone, "The girl is so gorgeous, no wonder." She just shrugged it off as she doesn't get what the smol bean is trying to imply.

_________

She is currently whining in pain as Nayeon accidentally trip her. Which earned a few scratches on both her knees and palms. She then sat on a nearby bench as she carefully examined the scratches.

"I'm really sorry Minari." Nayeon apologized for the umpteenth time after the incident.

"I told you, it was fine. It's not as if you purposely do it."

Cough could be heard as Nayeon feel something is stuck on at the word 'purposely'. The eight girls shared a knowing look which go unnoticed by Mina, who is busy cleaning her wound.

"It is better if you should go to the clinic." Chaeyoung suggested which earned a few nods from her worried friends.

"No, it's fine. Just a few scratches."

"B-but what if the sand that gets in will mixed with your blood and then it will cause cancer and then---" Momo's rambling got cut off by Jungyeon who covered .

Mina slightly giggled at her friend's crazy outburst. While the others mentally faceplamed.

"But kidding aside, you should really let it checked. To somehow ease the guiltiness I feel deep inside my lovely heart." Nayeon dramatically uttered while having those extra gestures.

"Okay." As soon as the word slipped out of her friends immediately do a celebration dance.

"What? You wouldn't even accompany me?" She curiously asked as her friends just remained standing near the bench.

"Nope. W-we remembered we actually have something to do." Dahyun reasoned before they all go running.

___________

As she made her way to the clinic, something that has been on the wall caught her attention. She then try to comprehend what was it and soon gasped as she read what it says.

My name's Myoui Mina. You?

-M.M.

> Chou Tzuyu, Nice meeting you Mina-ssi.

She gasped again as she can't believe what she is currently holding. Believe it or not, but it's the post-its that she sneakily stick on her crush's backpack. The only difference is that it has answers attached to it. In which she believe were all written by the latter. How beautiful.

Your dimple looks so cute ^_^

-M.M.

> Your gummy smile too.  

Mina smiled as she saw the things written on another piece of post-it. She can't hide her blushing cheeks anymore.

How come you don't even spare me a glance? T_T.

-M.M.

> I'm afraid I can't be able to look away anymore if that's the case ;-)  

With curious steps, Mina continue to made her way to where the post-its lead her to. She carefully picked them out on the wall for she can't bear to damaged it even abit. If anyone could see her right now, they would probably think that she's a crazy person. Smile couldn't leave her face as she happily read each one of it.

Her scratches were long forgotten as she give her focus on the post its.

After a minutes of continuously reading she found herself unlocking the door to the rooftop. She then squint her eyes as the bright rays of the sun welcomed her.

Soon a tall figure of a woman leaning onto the railings came into view. She abruptly clasped as bolts of electricity shot through her now trembling body. The figure is so familiar that even if its backfacing her she can still recognize the owner of that specific posture.

The latter didn't give her a chance to utter a word as it slowly turned around. And for the hundredth time a shocked gasp escaped Mina's mouth.

"Hey." Her crush or should she say Tzuyu said as she made her way to her. Mina can feel her heart beat intensify with each step the latter made. She can't believe that all those crazy actions, all the waiting and even the longing will all result to thing as heart warming as this. Wearing a bright smile she gave Mina a bouquet of roses in which the latter gladly accepted, although with trembling hands.

Mina couldn't hear anything except the beating of her now leaping heart. Nothing on what's happening truly sinked in on her mind. Up until now she still can't believe anything, she still doesn't know what to do, to react and even to say, now that the person she missed and admired the most is standing in front of her wearing her brightest smile.

"Give me your hand." Tzuyu spoke after a couple seconds of a defeaning silence.

Mina can't contain her happiness anymore as she witnessed a caring gesture from the latter. Tzuyu carefully put a band-aid on one of her scratches. But what caught her really off guard was the words written on it.

I like you too, Mina.

"What is this?" She dumbly asked.

"My answer to you... I like you too Mina." Tzuyu sincerely uttered, looking straight into Mina's teary eyes.  

She internally chuckled as the scene in which she first confessed to Tzuyu flashbacks.

Although still shocked she can't deny the fact that the only words that her heart have been saying all these time were this...

"You don't know how happy I am. I really like you Tzuyu-ah." Mina said as she flashed her gummy smile which blinded Tzuyu's eyes and heart.

The latter then lovingly brushed the tears that were slowly rolling down Mina's cheeks. And a kiss on her forehead soon followed.

________

"I really felt sorry for tripping her purposely."

"Don't worry. She'll probably thank you later." Jungyeon assured the bunny girl as she her girlfriend's hair soothingly.  

"Yah!!! So it was done really purposely huh?!!" Mina shouted as loud as she possibly can.

Horror filled Nayeon's face as she immediately stood up to run away from the now fuming girl, even if she knew that she really isn't angry.

Mina would run after the girl but Tzuyu beat her to it as she pulled her girlfriend close. Pairs of soft lips landed on her own. Mina's eyes fluttered open as she didn't expect it to happen so soon especially in front of her friends. Eventhough embarrassed she then soon reciprocated the kiss.

"Are you sure, we should just let them be? Oh look! Tzuyu's been nibbling Mina---" Jihyo said but due to her loud voice it can be also counted as shout. Her sentence got cut off as she felt the glares of her friends.

Unfortunately, her loud sudden outburst broke the loving session of the two. Still staring at each other's eyes. They realized it only reflected one thing. LOVE. And they couldn't be any happier.

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

"Another couple..." Chaeyoung started.

"More gross time. Tsk tsk. " Dahyun finished, as the two of them walked away from the scene.

 

 

 

A/N: I want to know  your thoughts about this oneshot so fell free to comment ;) It will really really really make me happy ^_^ thanks for reading ^_^