three

As sweet as you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Notes:

again i didn't have the time to proof read since i'm too busy
all errors are mine so please bear with me

 

Chaewon tossed and her bed as she huff and puffed in annoyance, kicking her poor plush toys out of her bed. Her eyebrows furrowed as she stared furiously on her phone that is trapped tightly on her grasp.

She sat up abruptly and tossed her phone somewhere in her bed she then grabbed and pulled her hair as she screamed in frustration and annoyance.

Hurried steps were heard as a panicked Eunbi kicked her door open, both of her hands holding the spatula tightly ready to swing the kitchen utensil any moment.

“WHAT?!? WHERE’S THE BURGLAR!??!” she screamed and started to swing the spatula recklessly with her eyes closed shut “COME OUT NOW YOU RASCAL!! I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU A PIECE OF ME!!”

“UNNIE!! THERE’S NO BURGLAR CALM DOWN!!” Chaewon stood up and held her cousin’s hand.

“Oh..” Eunbi took a deep breath and dusted her shirt, acting as if nothing happened. “So what were you screaming about?”

“I….I don’t know how to start a conversation and how will I ask her on a date…” she looked down and fiddled at the hem of her pajama.

Eunbi wacked the spatula on her head, causing her to shriek in pain.

“You caused me to worry like that for something stupid!” Chaewon rubbed her head in pain as she watches her cousin walk over her bed and pick up her phone.

Eunbi smirked at her before typing quickly on her phone. The red head couldn’t do anything but watch in horror as her cousin probably type something embarrassing and send it to her crush.

Eunbi’s smirk widen before she tossed the phone to Chaewon “You’re welcome.”Chaewon glared at her cousin as her hands had the difficulty to catch the device. Eunbi’s smirk disappeared and the color drained off her face when the fire alarm goes off at the kitchen. “SHOOT! MY BACONS!” as fast as she came to barge into Chaewon’s room, she quickly disappeared into a room of black smoke.

Chaewon sighed and looked at the message her annoying cousin sent.

 

Hey. It’s me Chaewon. Are you free to grab some dinner tonight?

Read 5:26 am

 Oh hey. Yeah I’m totally free for the rest of the day.

Sent 5:26 am

Great! Seems like dinner won’t be the only thing I’m grabbing tonight ;)

Read 5:27 am

 

The red head face palmed of course Eunbi will do that. She tossed her phone back on her bed and sighed as she accepted her embarrassing fate.

She plopped herself face first on her bed and sighed. Thank goodness Sakura’s on opening duty or else she’ll scare the customers off the bakery with her grumpy face.

 

 

____________

 

 

Her eyes darts furiously on the clothes scattered on her bed. She’s been trying several outfits for almost an hour but she couldn’t find the perfect one.

She’s not sure if she’ll go to a cute approach, girl, mature or girl crush.

Cheawon picked up a pink frilly lace dress instantly shoved it back into her cabinet, cringing at thought of herself wearing the dress that looks like a curtain.

She decided to go for a comfortable look but not too comfortable that she’ll look like she’s taking this date a joke.

Her eyes darted to a pastel blue and peach striped top that she bought last summer that she never tried wearing and took a pair of black jeans on her drawer, she tried putting it on and was satisfied at how it turned out.

She grabbed a trench coat that she got from Eunbi last Christmas since it’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter