Chapter 4

Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.

.

.

 

“Finally!”

 

Eunbi sighed in relief as she plopped on the couch inside the employee’s lounge. Cleaning up the huge mess of the spilt coffee grounds in a short amount of time was one thing, handling the unexpected barrage of customers was another.

“Ahh~ Dear couch, how I missed you~” Eunha sing-songed as she fell next to her in a dramatic fashion. The younger rolled her eyes before patting the other’s side a little hard to make her scoot a little bit of space in between them.

“Why are you exhausted when all you did was take orders meanwhile I had to make all the coffee?” She sassed, leaning her head back against the couch. The bobbed-hair girl beside her made a whining sound combined with her signature pout.

“Hey, there were so many, you know, you were there too!”

Eunbi stuck her tongue out which prompted the former to do the same as well. The two squabbled on the couch before the door opened and in came Yerin who held up a paper and looked equally as exhausted as them.

 

“Someone wants to have a dozen batch of our coffee.” Yerin stated. “Again.” The announcement made the two Eunbi’s shoulders droop. Eunha raised a brow from her position in the couch. “Same person?”

Yerin nodded. “The caller said it’s for her boss. That’s a whole lot of coffee for one person. Must be a pretty needy job if she wanted to make herself drown in coff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter