Chapter 2

Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, thank you."

Yewon sighed as she hung up. She has explained to the CEO of her agency about her decision. She sighed in relief knowing that he was understanding enough. She turned it off and placed her phone on the desk before walking over to the window, arms crossed together hugging her waist as she looked down at the vehicles driving by.

She was still a little shaken from what happened with her bastard of an ex-manager. The past ones were no different at all and because of the recurrence, you’d think she’d be used to it by now, as bad as it sounds. But despite that, she was still scared. She was very grateful that there were people she could turn to for help.

Closing her eyes, the model took a deep breath to calm her pacing heart. She tried to think of happy thoughts as she always did whenever she was anxious or scared.

Her unnie, Meonji, her parents, Disney movies…

As she slowly felt herself calm down, a sudden thud from the outside and a call for her name snapped her out of her meditation.

She turned around just as the door slammed open with a worried-looking Sojung looking at her, eyes wide and panting. The sight of her unnie made her clutch at where her heart was as she went over and met her sister half-way into a big bear hug.

 

The older girl blinked a new wave of tears away as she fumbled to give her precious little sister kisses on her head and forehead. Yewon stayed there, arms wrapped around her sister’s waist tightly, burying her head into the other’s chest as she cried for her unnie.

“Are you okay?! Are you hurt? Did that bastard do anything to you?! Tell me, I’ll kill him! I swear to God and every other heavenly and devilish being, I’ll make sure he won’t live to see the sun rise ever again!”

Sojung declared, eyes filled with fire and anger for the man who threatened and hurt her baby sister. The younger girl couldn’t reply as her feelings all gushed out. She had been trying to be brave, but in the end, she couldn’t deny she just wanted to shut herself out from everything to heal herself.

Softly shushing her and whispering her words of comfort, Sojung slowly led them to one of the couches and sat down as she let Yewon cry hunched on her sister’s lap and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter