Chapter 1

Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guards!"

As soon as Yewon screamed and called for them, in no less than a minute, three large bulky men in black suits came barging into the room. One of the men guarded by the door, while the other two quickly ran towards the model and the man that stood dangerously close to her, his hands caught the girl's wrist in a tight grip before he releases her and taking a few steps back.

"W-wha---!"

The man stuttered as he looked at the men with fright. He turned to look back at the girl angrily before being subdued by the arms and slammed against the wall with a loud thud. He tried to look at her but his face was forced against the wall to prevent him from escaping.

"Argh! What thfheck ish this?!"

"Take this rat. Throw him out, will you, please?"

 

Hearing the lowly term directed at him, he opened his mouth to refute but was smacked on the back of the head by one of the guards telling him to shut up. Finally handcuffed with his hands behind his back, the men grabbed him back few meters away from their boss.

"Ow! You-- What are you doing?! Let me go!"

The man tried to break free, pulling at his arms from their grasp but failed. He glared at the model and began to shout.

"You !" Yewon barely even flinched.

"I made you famous and got you your big project and this is how you thank me?!" He struggled in his confines before howling in pain when the men tightened their hold on him.

 

"Hm, yes. You got me the gig, that's true," She nodded in agreement as she slowly made her way towards him. "but I made it work. You didn't make me famous, you were a stepping stone. It was through my own dedication, through my own hard work that got me to where I am. Now that you've shown your true colors to me, from now on you are fired."

"Fired?! No! I--- look, this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter