Chapter 3

Something Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAYS LATER....

__

 

"Yah," A voice called out to her. She was given no reply. The voice tried again this time reaching out to touch the girl's shoulder.

"Ah!" Yewon jumped in surprise as she turned to look at the culprit of her shock. When she saw the familiar face, the model sighed in relief. "Yuna-unnie! You scared me!”

“Um, when did you come in?"

Yuna frowned when she saw the accumulation of coffee cups over to where a small trash bin stayed beside the desk. She looked back with a sigh after seeing the exhausted look on her friend's face, much more on the growing dark bags under her eyes. "I've been calling you for some time now, you didn't notice. Have you taken a rest at all? When was the last time you even had sleep?"

Yewon groaned in reply as she turned back to the iPad on her hand. Skimming through her schedules once more.

"Yewon-ah."

"It's been three days."

"Three," The younger girl nods.

"You need to rest."

"I can't, unnie. I have to do this. I'm on my own now, I can't afford to waste these opportunities just because of a little lack of sleep."

Yewon explained. No matter how she tries to act like she was fine, her disheveled and obviously worn-out appearance said otherwise. Even her voice was also lacking the usual gently but savvy Kim Yewon and anyone could notice it.

“Plus, I have an incoming photo shoot for two famous Japanese brands. I can’t afford to sit and relax.” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter