[Main] Not Like This (Part 1)

Will you be mine? (A LESol AU)

It wasn't supposed to be like this, she had casually mentioned about walking Wooyoo with Solji to Hyelin and now she's on her way to the park to meet Solji with Hyelin tagging along with her pup, Kkomul. The only reason she had told Hyelin her drinking buddy and best friend about this was because Hyelin had wanted to drink that night but she had plans with Solji so she had to explain the situation as an apology for turning down the drinking invite. And somehow it had ended up as Hyelin bringing along little Kkomul to join the fray. She wasn't even informed until Hyelin appeared at her doorsteps suddenly, right when she was about to leave the house to meet Solji.

As she headed towards the park with worry and Hyelin happily just tagging along excitedly, she tried thinking of ways to explain the whole matter to Solji. But her mind was a blank and Hyelin's chatter was not helping her at all.

[Switch POV]

She was confused as she sees Jeonghwa and her dog, Mocha, at the door to her apartment on her way out to meet LE. She had texted Jeonghwa last night to thank her for letting her and LE use the apartment for a runway. And through the night, the two childhood friends chatted happily to catch up with each under until Solji realized the time and bid goodbye to Jeonghwa. Jeonghwa being the curious one had asked her why was she sleeping so early and she had told Jeonghwa about the dog walk with LE that was happening the next day.

And here Jeonghwa is, smiling widely with Mocha in her arms as she waved excitedly at the confused Solji. Before she could ask what was Jeonghwa doing here, Jeonghwa excitedly proclaimed that she was going to join the dog walk to spend time with Solji. The appearance of Jeonghwa was so sudden but she couldn't find any reasons to decline Jeonghwa. So the two made their way towards the park with Jeonghwa grinning happily and Solji deep in thoughts, trying to think of how to explain Jeonghwa's appearance to LE.

[General POV]

As the two pairs of dog walkers arrived at the park entrance at the same time, Solji and LE immediately noticed each other's uninvited partners and immediately they both stood frozen in space. They looked at each other in horror as they watched their partners who tagged along started greeting each other like they had been friends for years and chatting about the weather and so on. As soon as they say their friends clicked, the same thoughts went into their minds. "Oh god please, no, not like this." because they knew that when their friends click with another person so well, trouble will soon brew and storm through.

=End of Chapter 5 (Part 1)=