[Main] The Beginning of Something (Part 1)

Will you be mine? (A LESol AU)

It had been 2 days since the overnight drunk slumber she had at LE's place. Solji was in her own apartment having breakfast before she had to head to work in an hour or so. Her mind had been filled with lingering thoughts of the events that happened 2 days ago where she had woken up next to a dazzling sleeping princess in a room she was not familiar with. The vivid image of the sleepyhead under a ray of sunlight that happened to slip through the curtains was still mind-blowing as she recalls the warmth from the delicate hand that was intertwined with hers and the alluring floral scent coming from LE that was as fresh as a batch of Jasmine. She was totally captivated by the serene scene in front of her but she knew she had to leave and so she carefully released her hand from the sleeping beauty unwillingly and made sure to leave a note with her number on the table near the door on her way out.

But despite her patience and optimism at first, 2 days of no replies at all was getting under her nerves. Although she knew it was weird to expect a call or a text from LE since they were strangers who happened to meet at a club by chance and merely chatted over a few drinks but she couldn't help feel especially drawn to her. She should be grateful enough that LE was kind enough to shelter her for the night while she was knocked out but the images of LE in her mind was clouding her vision and judgement. She desperately wants to meet LE again. She had even contemplated visiting the club again to see her but she was afraid she might get mistaken as a harasser if she appeared out of the blue just for LE. After all, she doesn't know what LE thinks of her at all and for all she might know, LE probably doesn't even think about her at all.

Just as she had finished staring at her phone in hopes of a response for the thousandth time this morning, it actually started buzzing. The unknown number got her excited and when she read through and confirmed that it was from LE, she let out a joyous squeak of excitement. She stood up and jumped around with glee at the greeting message from LE, happy that she wasn't forgotten or ignored or anything of the sort before settling back down to reply. She quickly sent back a greeting and awaited the reply. The two of them went on to chat for the next few minutes with quick replies before she had to head off to work.

At work, she was smiling so brightly that the whole office was enlightened by her radiance. It could be said that it was the most productive day in the history of the company in the past 2 years. Everyone was in a high spirits thanks to her honey sweet smile. But of course, positivity didn't last long in that office for Solji had taken the week off work in order to meet up with LE. And the whole office could be described as the world that lost their sun as they went back to the usual, dry office days while Solji was away. Meanwhile, Solji went home happily to prepare for her meeting with LE again with a strong feeling that this was the beginning of something pumping through her excited heart and racing mind.

=End of Chapter 2 (Part 1)=

Writer's note: Because it's only 1 POV so it's shorter than the usual long chapters that I write. I'll be switching between combined and separated POV chapters to keep things fresh and exciting. Enjoy!