Eyes on You v.1

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s eyes were looking out the window, just watching the blue ocean down them. Sakura feels the flight was too long even it actually just two hours way. She sighs waiting the time to pass quickly.

 

“Saku-chan? Why are you not sleeping?” Sakura shift her gaze toward the person beside her and met the concerned eyes of Nako.

 

“Are you okay?” Sakura lifted her head and take the bottle of water from Hitomi’s hand. Hitomi was standing with concerned eyes.

 

Sakura just nodded but didn’t moved the duos’ eyes on her as a sighed come out after from Sakura’s mouth.

 

“I’m just nervous. Don’t worry.” Sakura beamed a smile, assuring the duo. Nako and Hitomi nodded as they leave Sakura to her own thought.

 

“You can talk to me.” Nako uttered as she noticed that Sakura keep sighing.

 

Sakura just sigh, not looking at Nako.

 

“Stop sighing. It makes you older.”

 

Sakura give a look at Nako and pouted. Nako just chuckled at the sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It is because of Chaeyeon unnie?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“You’re feeling nervous because of her, isn’t it?”

 

Sakura takes a deep breath as she nodded.

 

“Yeah… I don’t know what to do or to say to her. I don’t even know if she will come or not.” Sakura shows her disappointment as Chaeyeon didn’t respond in their group chat about their short reunion.

Nako flashes a small smile upon hearing Sakura’s worries.

 

“Chaeyeon unnie will come.”

 

“She will, right?”

 

“Not will, she is coming, Saku-chan.” Nako says frustratingly.

 

Sakura immediately shift her gaze to Nako, only to see the annoyed face of the smol.

 

“How?”

 

“How did I know? Eunbi unnie told me. She said everyone, EVERYONE is coming. So, Chaeyeon unnie must be coming too.” Nako simply shrugged but rolled her eyes as she sees Sakura grinning.

 

“Now, go to sleep. We still an hour before arriving.” Nako said as she makes herself comfortable and closed her eyes, ignoring the baffled girl beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The doorbell keeps ringing but totally ignored by the hyper beagles on the living room.

 

“Jo Yuri! Can you please open the door!” Eunbi shouted from the kitchen.

 

“Okay unnie!” Yuri quickly left her work and jogs to the door.

 

“Duguseyo?!” Sakura, Nako and Hitomi smiles upon hearing Yuri’s voice.

 

“Hello- Nako-chan!” Yuri quickly gives Nako a hug after opening the door.

 

“Nako-chan! Hii-chan! Sakura unnie!” Sakura, Nako and Hitomi just laughs as the rest of the girls launched themselves to them, welcoming them with tight hug.

 

“Come inside girls. We don’t want to catch any attention.” Eunbi said as she helped the J-line with their luggage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The J-line already pack their stuff as they joined the girls with the party preparation. Nako went to the living room, joining the girls with the party decos while Sakura and Hitomi made their way into the kitchen after having small chats with the girls at the living room.

 

 

“Sakura, Hitomi, why are you here? You two should rest.” Eunbi said as she sees the duo.

 

“It’s okay, Eunbi unnie. We cannot sleep anyway, too excited for being with you guys again.” Sakura said as she looks at Hitomi, asking for her opinion.

 

Hitomi nodded with huge smile. They are excited and it is too hard to sleep anyway with the noise created by the beagles.

 

Sakura tilted her head as she looks around.

 

“Ah! You must be looking for Chaeyeon. She went to the mart with Minju.” Eunbi said, noticing Sakura’s eyes.

 

“And I couldn’t believe that Hyewon didn’t tag along with them.” Chaewon commented as her eyes on Hyewon who keeps munching the muffin.

 

“It’s not that I didn’t want to tag along but they chased me away to not disturbing their date.” Hyewon commented without looking at the girls.

 

“Date?” Sakura just laughs at Hyewon’s comment but feels a bit uncomfortable by the thought of Chaeyeon and Minju having date.

 

 

 

 

It’s just a friendly date.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Stop eating!” Eunbi quickly stops Hyewon from eating by taking the muffin from her hand.

 

“Unnie!” Hyewon pouted.

 

“This is not for you only!”

 

“Aish! I know you are angry because your girlfriend having date than helping you here, but you don’t have to take my food!” Hyewon complained as she quickly takes the muffin back from Eunbi’s hand and left the kitchen.

 

“Yah Kang Hyewon! She’s not my girlfriend!” Eunbi’s face turns red by Hyewon’s words.

 

Sakura was tensed as she heard Hyewon. Sakura thought that Hyewon must be joking but that’s Kang Hyewon, she never makes jokes.

 

 

“We’re home!” Sakura stoned by the voice.

 

 

“Chaeyeon unnie! Minju unnie!” Wonyoung and Yujin quickly approach the duo as they help them with the groceries.

 

“Nako-chan!” Chaeyeon and Minju quickly engulf Nako in hug as Nako approaches them.

 

“Where is Hitomi?” “Where is Sakura unnie?” Chaeyeon and Minju ask at the same time with different names.

 

“Unnies!” Hitomi walks out fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter