Eyes on You v.2

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyeon and Minju had kissed...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?!!”

 

 

 

“On lips.”

 

 

 

 

“That was an accident!” Minju quick to comments, panicked by the secret. She thought no one sees it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Haha.. She said it was an accident. No worry, no worry.” Yujin said but it’s clearly, she’s forcing a smile as it was totally awkward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know that one, but how about the night where you were taking care of Chaeyeon?” Hyewon throw a question.

 

The atmosphere become silent after Hyewon finish her words. Chaeyeon also has a shocked reaction. She really didn’t remember anything about it. Sakura trying to compose herself, but it was hard. Thankfully, there’s Hitomi keep patting her back, comforting her.

 

“Okay! We finish one question. Let’s continue..” Yuri was ready to spin the bottle when a hand stops her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No. It’s not. The game is ended.” It was Yujin. The rest were unable to say a word as they saw Yujin’s expression. The girl who always smiling around turned serious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They didn’t expect the situation will become like that. Yujin quickly went to the room and lock herself after the game and there is Minju who been knocking at the door, asking for Yujin to opens it. Chaeyeon excuse herself as her phone rang. Eunbi and Chaewon make their way to the kitchen. At the living room, still sitting on the same spot were Yena, Yuri, Hyewon, Wonyoung, Nako, Hitomi and Sakura. Then the shouting catching their attention as all of them went to see Minju and Yujin except Chaeyeon who still out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahn Yujin!”

 

“Stop calling my name! I don’t want to hear any from you!”

 

“Yujin please!”

 

“You should tell me if that what you want! You should tell me to distance myself! You should to!!”

 

“It was a mistake!”

 

“I should notice that you like her! You two even kiss! You just make me a fool!”

 

“I know it was my fault. But please hear me out.. That kiss, it was a mistake. She didn’t even remember about it! It’s not even me who she’s kissing.. in her mind.”

 

“You saying she’s not even kissing you! What?! She was hallucinating?!”

 

“Yes Yujin! She was drunk!”

 

Hearing the word 'drunk', the girls have their eyes open wide. Chaeyeon who the most careful and matured thinking one got herself drunk. That's definitely unexpected. 

 

“Then who was she thinking?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It was Sakura, okay! She thought that I was Sakura!”

 

 

Minju already dropped herself on the floor but Yujin still not opening the door. The girls were going to Minju but Eunbi and Hyewon stopped them. Sakura was not sure if she should be happy or not knowing that but she definitely shocked. Did she ignored Chaeyeon’s heart too much? Does she still have the chance to make it right? Sakura was losing hope.

 

 

“…” There’s no words from Yujin after that.

 

“I know it was my fault that I thought I love her. Worst, because she in love with someone else. But now that I realized my own feeling, please don’t crush it, Yujinnie. I’m sorry it took me long to tell you that I love you too. I’m really sorry.” Minju spoke again she lean on the door.

 

Minju quickly looks up as she heard clicked sound.

 

“Yujinie…” Yujin opened the door as her eyes fixed on Minju.

 

“We probably need to go.” Eunbi said as they leave the two to talk by themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter