The Beginning of The End

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's fast forward everything.

This is just pure imagination, not related to anyone or anything.

I've warned you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“We going to Japan.”

“Can I go with you?”

“You know you cannot, Chaeyeon dear. People will start noticing as soon as you step at the airport.”

“But mom.. I really want to meet Sakura.”

“Who?” Mrs. Lee eyebrows arch.

“Her girlfriend, Miyawaki Sakura!” Chaemin’s voice intercepting the conversation.

“Yah Lee Chaemin! She’s not my girlfriend!” Chaeyeon quickly run to catch her younger brother.

 

 

 

 

“You sure you can go alone?” Mrs. Lee keep asking the question while watching Chaeyeon tying her shoes.

“Yes mom. I’ll be safe.”

Chaeyeon assured her mother. Being as IZONE member is something that refrain her privacy life but Chaeyeon is grateful to be a member of the popular group. IZONE popularity is not a joke as they are being marked as the legendary rookie after winning the first place after few days debut. They’re not rookie anymore as two years already passed by but their popularity just keeps flooding up.

Chaeyeon on her way alone, strolling the Hakata city with scarf hiding half of her face. Chaeyeon planning to visit the HKT48 theater, knowing that her co-member Sakura and Nako will visiting the theater that day, according to her conversation with Sakura yesterday. Sakura and Nako didn’t know about the visit as Chaeyeon planning to surprise them by visiting the home of Sakura and Nako. The only one who know about Chaeyeon’s visit is Motomura Aoi, HKT48 significant member, ex-produce 48 trainee and a good friend of Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon need her help to succeed her plan. Chaeyeon arrived during the HKT48 practice, knowing that Sakura and Nako will be visiting during the practice.

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon-chan!” Aoi quickly engulf the Korean girl in a hug after meeting her.

“Aoi unnie! I miss you!” Chaeyeon hugs the Japanese girl happily.

“Is Sakura-chan and Nako-chan here?” Chaeyeon asks after both releasing the hug.

“Yeah! They are inside, occupied with the members.” Aoi happily helping Chaeyeon with the plan.

“Thank you for helping me.”

“No, no. I’m happy to help and I’m happy you come to visit us.”

Chaeyeon nods, grateful that the Japanese girl happy to see her.

“You should wait at the discussion room. No one will enter there.” Aoi says, pulling Chaeyeon into the HKT48 theater’s discussion room.

Chaeyeon cannot help but to look around, amaze by the sight of hallway. It’s the same as in the documentary and it is amaze Chaeyeon more as she experiences it herself.

“Come here!”

Chaeyeon panicked to hide herself behind the folded table as she heard some steps entering the room.

“Stop pulling me, Murashige-san!”

Chaeyeon’s ears perk up, knowing Sakura’s voice.

“You should practice right now!” Sakura telling her bestfriend not to skip practice.

“Fine but don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back!” Murashige says while walking back into the stage.

“It’s been a while...” Nako exclaimed as she takes a seat beside Sakura.

“It is. I miss this.”

Chaeyeon feels bad hearing their words. The three of them, Sakura, Nako and Hitomi been staying at Korea, leaving their comfort zone, family and friends in Japan after debuting as IZONE. They must be missing home a lot. Chaeyeon knows that the Korean members taking care of them like a family but still, this is home where they grew up.

“Saku-chan, do you think they will accept us like before after IZONE contract end?”

“Nako-chan, of course they will. I know they always support us.” Sakura who’s basically Nako’s senpai assuring the little girl.

“Sakura-chan, I’m scared.”

“Scared of being back at HKT48?”

“Yeah. Part of it, but I’m scared about IZONE. I like them a lot, more than I expected and I’m scared that we will have to be separated with them soon.”

“I feel the same, Nako-chan. But this is the reality.”

“I know. That’s why it scared me a lot. I don’t want to be separated with Eunbi unnie.”

Nako and Eunbi known as the mother and daughter by the fan and within IZONE members itself. Eunbi always taking care of Nako like a mother.

“Saku-chan, I always wondering.”

“What is it, Nako-chan?”

“You and Chaeyeon…”

Chaeyeon feels her heart beating fast after the mention of her name.

“What about me and Chaeyeon?”

“Do you like her? Like like her?”

“I do like her, Nako-chan. She’s my bestfriend.”

Chaeyeon feels something stings inside her.

“You know what I mean, Sakura-chan. You treat her differently. I know you going around kissing our members here before but you with Chaeyeon, it’s different.”

“I get what you want to say, Nako-chan. It just the same as all of you. We are global idol and Korea will not accept if I go kissing around IZONE members. You know how K-POP industry is. People like to ship the members and it happened between me and Chaeyeon. It just some fan service, Nako-chan.”

“But I think Chaeyeon think differently. Do you remember that night during our Izone chu shooting? Chaeyeon seems serious about that boyfriend thing. Even the members really think that there’s something between you two.”

“Nako-chan, you know we can’t risk anything like that. I know Chaeyeon think differently. She’s taking care of me really well and I’m very grateful for that, Nako-chan. But if you think that me and Chaeyeon in that relationship, it’s not true at all and I can sure that it will never happen. If you assume that our action is overboard, it just fan service. Not else, Nako-chan.”

Nako nods, accepting Sakura’s words. She really respect the cherry blossom girl since she joined HKT48.

“That’s will hurt Chaeyeon if she knows about it, Sakura-chan. We both knows she cared about you a lot.” Nako voiced out her worry toward that feather girl.

Ouch! It really hurt…a lot, Nako-chan. Chaeyeon quickly wipe the warm liquid running down her face. She didn’t know since when she started crying. Chaeyeon put her hands on , muffing her hiccups.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter