Cherry Blossom v.1

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a habit for Nako to watch over Sakura and she notices that Sakura constantly checking her phone. Sakura never left her phone except when she’s working. Nako also notices that Sakura not showing her cheerful self in the IZONE group chat. So is Chaeyeon, who rarely join the conversation.

“Sakura-chan…” Nako sit beside Sakura as she pat Sakura’s back.

“She’s not replying me.” Nako been hearing that complains a lot. She wants to ask Chaeyeon but she knows she doesn’t have the right to intrude their personal life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sakura-chan! Chaeyeon is coming here!” Murashige’s voice catch Sakura’s attention.

“Eh? Seriously?! Chaeyeon didn’t tell us about it!” Nako quickly join the commotion.

“How do you know?” Sakura asked with huge anticipation.

“The news!” Murashige quickly hand her phone, showing Sakura and Nako the article.

 

‘Lee Chaeyeon, former IZONE member and current WM Entertainment rookie idol will visiting Japan with her members to shoot a reality show’

 

“Yah, Aanya! You are trolling us!” Nako slapped Murashige’s arm.

“Why are you slapping me? This is the evidence.” Murashige pouted.

“She is coming to JAPAN.” Nako emphasize the word.

“That’s what I’m telling you!”

“I thought you saying she’s coming to here in Hakata!” Nako protesting.

Sakura already lost in her own thought after reading the title of the article. She’s thinking if she should travel Japan to meet that Korean girl. The commotion created by Murashige and Nako already ignored by Sakura.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sakuchan! Nako-chan! I have a big news for you!”

“Ehhhh?” Sakura and Nako said at the same time.

“Chaeyeon is here!”

The excitement on Sakura and Nako immediately went away.

“Eh?” It’s time for Murashige to get surprised.

“I’m not going to fall with that again.” Nako said, crossing her arm.

Sakura just shrugged with I-am-not-falling-to-that look.

“She’s really in Japan! They were shooting in Fukuoka!” Murashige once again exclaimed.

“What?!” Sakura automatically stand up after Murashige’s words.

“Really? You not joking?” Nako just want to be assured.

“Yes. Some fans told me that just now. They said they saw Chaeyeon in front of Hakata Station this afternoon.”

At the same time, Haruka’s voice rang throughout the hall.

“Did anyone lose her bracelet?!” Haruka shouted, gathering the attention from all the girls including Sakura, Nako and Murashige. Haruka was holding her hand up, making sure that everyone can see the bracelet on her hand.

“That bracelet!” Nako exclaimed. Nako pulled Sakura’s hand.

“Ah! Sakura-” Nako’s words halted as she saw Sakura has her bracelet on.

“Eh?” Nako and Sakura looked at each other.

“It is yours?” Haruka already in front of Sakura while showing the bracelet.

“Chaeyeon…” The name trailed down Sakura’s mouth.

“Um! It’s Chaeyeon’s bracelet!” Nako nods, confirming it.

Sakura and Nako stared at each other with why-is-this-here look.

“Ah! Chaeyeon must be dropped it during her last visit.” Aoi suddenly voiced out.

“Eh?! What do you mean? Chaeyeon visited?” Sakura held Aoi’s shoulder.

“Eh?” Aoi swallowed her own saliva, feeling the sudden dryness in . She just remembers that Chaeyeon asked her to keep it a secret.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon?” Aoi asked worriedly.

“Aoi unnie, can you please don’t tell them about my visit today?”

“Why? Don’t you have to surprise them? They still inside.” Aoi said, not understanding the situation. She suddenly got message from Chaeyeon that she have to leave immediately so Aoi faked a reason to get out from the performance hall to meet the girl.

“I don’t think I can do that today. Something came up and I have to leave now. Just don’t tell them about this whole plan. I’ll promised to visit again later. I’m really sorry for troubling you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter