[9]

Daily Dose of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Breaking news: SNSD Kim Taeyeon's younger sister has been spotted in clubs"

Luda's trembling hand set down the newspaper and bit her lips, feeling her heart get stabbed. She didn't blame Yui, it was her fault that she's like this. Luda would even consider herself lucky if Yui doesn't go back to her old habits, but she knew that chance would be very slim. A pair of arms wrapped around her waist, and a familiar, almost nauseating scent entered through her nose. Luda scowled when a greasy voice whispered into her ear. 

"What you looking at babe?" Mark asked and picked up the piece of paper, snickering at the bold headline. "Guess she moved on pretty quickly."

"Shut it." Luda broke free from his grip and stormed off to her and Mark's shared room. 

She laid on it, staring at the blank ceiling and tried to recall back the happy memories she and Yui made when they were together. Her mind then drifted off to Mark, and how horrible her life was currently, but she told herself that it was for the greater good. 

*****

"Yui? Want to meet up?" 

Yui stayed silent for a few good seconds before speaking. "Sure, our usual spot?"

"Yep."

"Alright, see you then." Yui tapped Mina on the face gently and smiled when the girl's eyes fluttered away. "Sorry Mina, I have to go now."

Mina whined cutely and pouted, batting her eyelashes at the Korean girl. "Do you really have to?"

"Yes."

Yui got off the bed and got dressed up, putting Mina's clothes in a neat pile on the way out. Mina felt an emptiness in her heart but she already knew the conditions when she agreed to do this. After meeting Yui at the club, the girl had taken a liking to her and ask if she wanted to be hers, but stated that there only one condition, and that was to have no strings attached. Mina agreed to it and presented her own rules, that she had to get Momo and Sana out of there too. Obviously someone wealthy as Yui had no problem with that and bought the trio for a large sum of money. Mina is just glad that she's out of that hell-hole.

*****

"So what do you want to talk about, Meiqi?" Yui asked, sipping her iced coffee.

"I-I wanted to say I'm sorry for lashing at you and Luda." Meiqi apologised. "But...I saw the news this morning."

"Hm..and what about it?" Yui couldn't help but be suspicious of Meiqi. "Just asking, ya know?"

"Yeah, I've just...been getting a job and stuff." Meiqi rubbed the back of her nape. "And I was just wondering, that if you broke up with Luda...would yo--"

"No, Meiqi." Yui cut her off and set her drink down. "I still don't think of you that way."

Meiqi clenched her fist under the table and looked away, upset that she still couldn't get Yui's heart. 

"What does Luda have that I don't?" Meiqi muttered.

"What?"

"Is it because she's cute? Is it because she's got a professional job? Or is it because seduced you into dating her with se--"

Slap!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter