[3]

Daily Dose of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What about Taeyeon unnie?"

Luda was hesitant to accept the offer but her heart was telling otherwise. Yui, who still had her hand wrapped around Luda's waist, kissed her forehead and smiled gently. 

"Who cares about her." Yui cooed. "Just think about it for a while and give me an answer when you're ready, okay?"

Luda pressed her lips together in a thin line and nodded, pushing herself from the floor to pack away the medical supplies back to where they belong. In Yui's mind, she kept asking herself what happened to her and why does she act this way now. She was certain that she hated everything about Luda, yet why does she feel at ease whenever she is around? 

"You can stay for the night Yui." Luda said as she came back into the living room. "I-If you don't mind, I mean."

"Alright, thank you for letting me stay." Yui's voice became soft-spoken. "I guess I'll sleep on the couch if that's fine with you."

"No!" Luda and Yui were shocked at the sudden outburst. "I-I mean you're injured. You should sleep on my bed, and I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, it's your place." Yui refused and stood up, walking over to the couch. 

Luda frowned. "Then let's share the bed."

Yui's head shot up in surprise and she looked at Luda questioningly, as if she didn't hear her properly. Luda repeated herself one more time with a louder voice which made Yui raise her eyebrow.

"Are you sure about that?" Yui asked. "I mean I don't want to invade on your privacy."

Luda almost snorted at the sudden change in Yui's personality. Just yesterday, Yui was hostile and said that she did not want anything to do with Luda but now, they're just a few centimeters away from each other on a single bed that was just enough to fit both of them. While shifting around the bed to get comfortable, Luda tucked her foot in when it accidently slipped out of the covers at lightning speed. If you had a childish mind like Luda, you would be terrified at the thought of something grabbing your ankles in the middle of the night and pulling you down to the depths of hell. Yui noticed Luda's body trembling(either from fear or from the cold), which was not a surprise, considering the thin blanket that barely covered both their bodies. Yui sighed and sat up and Luda followed suit.

"'What are you doing?" Luda asked. "Is there something wrong?"

"You're cold." Yui stated blankly and removed her hoodie before putting it on Luda. "Ha, you look cute."

The compliment made Luda blush heavily and she tucked her face in the hoodie, too shy to look at Yui in the eyes. The two then laid back down on the bed and Luda had to admit that she was definitely feeling warmer; maybe it was the hoodie or could also be the compliment she received. The strong peach smell from Yui and her hoodie wafted through her nose and gave her a sense of warmth and safety, something that she hasn't felt in a long time. 

"Are you still cold?" Yui asked suddenly and Luda shook her head. "Well I am."

"W-Well, do you want your hoodie bac--"

Luda was cut off when Yui's arms made their way around her back and under her neck. She let out a small yelp when the younger pulled her closer to her body and hugged her tightly. 

"Better." Yui smirked. "Thanks for sharing your warmth."

Luda gave no response except for a small hum. The shorter girl hoped that Yui couldn't hear the loud thumping sound of her heart, but in a room that is as quiet as hers, you could probably hear a pin drop onto the ground. Slowly, Luda learned to relax in Yui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter