[6]

Daily Dose of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are several things Yui has learnt while being with Luda. One, always pay attention to her. Two, don't even think about looking at other boys or girls. Three, holding hands and kissing is a must. Four, if Luda is angry at you, you have to still message and talk to her so she has the chance to ignore you. Five, if you make Luda mad, you will probably suffer the wrath of Satan and most likely die. Thankfully for Yui, she hasn't gone onto stage five, but she was damn close to.

It all started with Luda forcing Yui to go out with Taeyeon, Tiffany and her to the amusement park, and everything was going well so far. Yui found her new talent of winning carnival games and getting the big, jumbo prizes that were two times the size of her. Later on the day, she figured out that she has too many plushies, so she randomly gave some out to people, whether they're children, elders, adults, but one particular girl who Yui gave a toy to made Luda jealous. 

Obviously, Luda was an attractive girl. She had round, adoring eyes, a cute button nose and pink lips, in addition to her small height that just emphasised her cuteness even more, but the girl who Yui gave the toy to, was the complete opposite of Luda. That didn't mean she wasn't attractive, it just meant that she had sharp, alluring eyes with red, plump lips that just screamed y and somehow Luda has mistaken the girl's kindness as flirting.

It could've been the subtle of her lips or the accidently brushing on Yui's fingers that triggered Luda but the thing that irked her the most was how the girl ran her fingers through her hair, lifting her shirt to expose her toned stomach in the process. That was enough to make Luda stomp away in anger. 

"Lulu!" Yui ran after Luda when she noticed the emptiness besides her. "W-Wait!"

Luda didn't even think about forgiving Yui for letting the girl flirt with her. 

"Luda, wait!" Yui panted and grabbed her wrist. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean what's wrong?!" Luda bursted out. "Why did you let her flirt with you?!"

"I-I-I d-didn't, I don't think she was flirting with me, please don't get mad."

Yui pleaded pathetically in the middle of a crowd. Luda was fuming with anger and she shoved Yui aside, causing her to stumble onto the ground before continuing on her path towards the bathroom. Yui brushed the dirt off her clothes before running after Luda and entered the bathroom with her.

"What are you doing?!" Luda yelled. "If you don't get out I'm going to scream!"

"Aren't you a therapist? Aren't you suppose to stay calm and control you emotions better?"

"Are you saying that I'm not qualified enough for my job?!"

"No! Look, Lulu. I swear to god I didn't flirt with her, I only love you."

"If you loved me you woul--mmph!"

Luda was cut off with a forceful kiss from Yui. The former was flailing her hand around and slapped Yui on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter