[10]

Daily Dose of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lmao this story is getting absurd lol

"P-P-Pregnant?" Yui whispered and looked down at Luda's stomach, noticing a small buldge. "O-Oh..."

"I-I was thinking about aborting it, b-but Mark wouldn't let me." Luda rubbed her stomach. "S-Should we get an abortion?"

"N-No!" Yui grabbed her hand and looked at Luda. "I-It's still your baby...even i-if it's with him..."

"But I don't want it.." Luda retorted. "I only want to bear your babies."

"You know that's impossible, right?.." Yui was dejected and kneeled down before raising her hand to gently rub circles on Luda's stomach. "Hey mini Lulu, are you doing well in there?"

Luda's heart melted at the sight at Yui bein so consideration despite Luda hurting her so much. To be honest, Yui was crushed that Luda had to put up with bearing the bastard's baby, but she didn't want to make Luda get an abortion. The only idea she had was for Luda to give birth to the baby and the two of them can raise it together. 

"What should we do?" Yui asked. "I-I just want you to be happy Lulu, I'll agree with anything you say."

Luda really didn't want to have the baby since she didn't want it to grow up with prejudice where kids and adults might for not knowing her father. It would be daunting for both the baby and Luda. So in the end, Luda was determined to abort the baby. 

"I don't want this baby." Luda said firmly and Yui looked at her, shocked.

"A-Are you sure though?" Yui was extremely hesistant, but she had to keep her promise and agree to her choice. "Alright, I'll take you now."

Luda nodded and Yui carefully carried Luda out, not forgetting to kick Mark's motionless body one last time before placing her into the car. Yui made sure that Luda was comfortable for the ride and offered to buy her food, water, blankets, whatever she wants, although Luda said she was fine a million time. 

"We're here Lulu." Yui shook Luda's body and she jolted awake, scared. 

Yui frowned, wondering why she woke up scared. Was it something Mark did to her? She decided to ask it after the abortion and helped her into the clinic, filling in the paperwork for her while Luda rested in the waiting area. Thankfully it didn't take too long and Yui didn't lose her patience which is something Luda says she needs to work on. 

"So you want to abort the baby?" The doctor asked and they nodded. "Alright, I can squeeze you in right now, if that's okay. A patient just cancelled their appointment so I have time."

"Wait." Yui stopped him. "Are there any female doctors?"

"E-E-Excuse me?"

"Yui..." Luda nudge her girlfriend softly and mouthed her a 'what are you doing?'.

"I don't want a male doctor to do it." Yui said possessively and some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter