Chapter One

Together Forever
"A lot of time separated us. Without any preparation. Sorry for turning around." ~ It's been a while 

Jiwon sighed in frustration as he lost another game. He’d been playing for 3 hours straight and wasn’t able to win a single game. “Whatever.” he muttered before shutting the PC down. He was absentmindedly staring at the monitor for so long when his phone buzzed. A notification pops up, there was a new message on their group chat. The last time it was active was few weeks ago, when Suwon sent a photo of him and Jiyong hanging out that caused a ruckus. They were planning to reunite but due to their conflicting schedules, it was canceled and the group chat became silent again.

Sunghoon: Hey! How’s everyone doing? I know it’s been a while and I miss all of you. I was wondering, if maybe we could see each other again. Even just for a day or two.

Jiwon was the first one to see the message, he was hesitating to reply when another message showed up.

Suwon: I would love to Sunghoony. But I’m not sure if the others can make it too.
Jaijin: I’m free anytime, just tell me when and where.
Sunghoon: Thanks Suwon! Thanks Jaijin hyung!
Jiyong: When actually do you want it to happen? I’ll check my schedule beforehand.
Sunghoon: By the end of the month, will you okay by then Jiyong-ah?
Suwon: How about you Jiwon hyung? Please say something. 

Then again, Jiwon was hesitating on what to reply. He keeps on typing and deleting his words. 

Jiyong: I won’t be on a tight schedule by the end of the month. I’m in then!
Sunghoon: I’m glad you can make it Jiyong-ah!
Jaijin: Please bring Seungjae.
Sunghoon: Oh yes please! Please bring him Jiyong-ah!
Suwon: I know Jaijin hyung can’t wait to babysit him.
Jaijin: What are you talking about Suwon-ah?
Jiyong: I’ll see what I can do. But please don’t have your hopes up.
Suwon: Jiwon hyung, why are you ignoring us?

He wanted to refuse but seeing how ecstatic they were for reuniting. Jiwon typed on the words that won’t ruin the mood.

Jiwon: Alright. Count me in too.
Suwon: Did something happen to your fingers hyung? It took you a while before replying. I was worried.
Sunghoon: Hyung is probably playing.
Suwon: Ah, right! I guess you won another game hyung.
Jiwon: Just give me updates for the reunion. I’m so sleepy right now. And someone please check on Jaeduck and tell him to come. He’s been ignoring me lately and I don’t know what’s up with him. I swear I’m going to punch him when I see him.

After he send the message, he lays on his bed and stares at the ceiling. Jiwon doesn’t actually feel sleepy yet, he just can’t contain all the emotions that he’s feeling now. They’ve been planning to reunite countless times and as long as he can remember, it was 4 years ago since the last time they were together as a whole. He was grinning like a fool, finally he’s going to see his younger brothers again. But there’s something that his heart yearns for ..

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

21 years ago

“Hyung are you sick?” Jaeduck tried to check Jiwon’s temperature but Jiwon was quick to swat his hand away. 

“I’m not sick Jaeduck-ah, do I look sick?”

“The dark circles under your eyes are getting darker hyung.” Jaijin chimed in. 

“Yah! You don't think I know that Jaijin-ah?” 

Jaeduck elbowed Jaijin. “What was that for?” Jaijin muttered to him. 

“What we’re trying to say is that you made it on time today. It’s like ..”

“A miracle!” Jaijin interrupted. 

“What nonsense are you two babbling about? Stop acting like its the first time you saw me made it on time to school.” Jiwon lowered his head on his desk. 

“Aigoo, this hyung went early just to continue his slumber.”

“What do you expect?”

“I can hear both of you!” Jiwon drifted back to sleep. No one bothered to wake him up. 

♡♥