i'm a MAID

My IMPOSSIBLE Life

 

Your P.O.V

I waited for taemin to walk out of the classroom before pulling him to the empty hallway. I felt so many mixed emotions all at once. What was I supposed to do? My cover must not be blown! As soon as I saw taemin walk out, I immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him to the garden, my secret place. Just as we reached there, I immediately started my rant about how I hate attention, is a nerd and loser in school, him calling out my name is going to get my killed and all. Just as I was about to continue, he placed his hands on my shoulders and shook me. I stopped in mid-sentence and looked at him in surpise. Taemin never does this to me. ‘relax, ___ , nobody is going to blow your cover. I’ll just say you are a fan I met at some fan-signing or …….’ Without letting him even finish I rejected his offer at once. This was not going to work. All my classmates knew I was not a k-pop fan. In fact, I hated k-pop. I mean, if you are forced to sing, dance, act, model and more every single day for the last seven years, would you like it? Then it struck me. I could say that taemin mistook me for another person with the same name. That way, my cover is not blown and taemin’s reputation would not be ruined by me, this unpopular loser. I told him my plan in excitement and he reluctantly agreed if I told him why I’m like this in school. ‘promise you’ll tell me everything about why you are a ‘loser’ in school later?’ he asked once again. ‘yeah’ I said. ‘OK, you’ll go first and I’ll go to the nurse office for the rest of the period. You and me never had this talk, and we do not know each other, get it?’ I stated before seeing him leave. Why am I a loser in school? I’ll tell you why now. I’m very poor although I was a trainee in SM. I don’t have a father so my mother is my only kin. My mother sells food at her food stall, explaining my lack of money. The only reason why I’m a trainee in SM is because SM could pay for my studies and more. I entered SM when I was 10. I an not an idol yet as SM wanted me to improve till my limit before I debut, thankfully. And in school, only people that are rich and beautiful/handsome rule the school. I snapped out of my thoughts and froze to look at where the sound of the conversation we just had replayed on a recorder. I saw the bad-boy of the school, nichkhun, (from 2pm but not famous in this story) smirking at me. Why am I so unlucky? What have I ever done? ‘you want this?’he taunted, holding it high above my reach. I groaned and shouted in my hate-filled voice, ‘give it to me!’ ‘Ok, but be my maid forever.’ Argh! This is so fustrating! I don’t want to be a maid! ‘or shall I play this during morning assembly for the whole school to hear?’ I am doomed if the whole school knows about this. I wearily agreed and he told me what my duties were. I nodded and got ready for my life to be hell.

 

Taemin’s P.O.V

 

I wonder why ___ does not want anyone to know she’s a trainee of SM? And why is she a loser in school?  Guess I’ll find out later…..

 

 

Nichkhun’s P.O.V

 

Woo-Hoo! Thanks, taemin, now I don’t have to clean my room and do chores anymore! ___ will do it all!