THE WAY OUT

My IMPOSSIBLE Life

SORRY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SEEMS LIKE A LONG LONG LONG TIME SINCE I LAST POSTED A CHAPTER. ITS JUST THAT I WAS SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER BUSY FOR THE WHOLE OF LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!! I SHALL NOW UPLOAD A CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS TO ENJOY~! :D

Oh and sorry for the bad grammar >.<

____'s P.O.V

 

I regained my conscious SOON enough, which was like hours after i fainted. All the unwanted memories came flooding back and when i shook away the groggginess, i looked around my sourroundings and saw my reflection on the windows. I was mortified. My head was bandaged and bloody, i was adorned with bruises on my pale white skin and i felt horrible. Compared to how the people at SM entertainment would react, this was nothing at all. ''Babo...OUCH'' I groaned as i hit an injured spot on my head while trying to hit myself. Aish.... I took a few moments to recollect my feelings and put on a neutral face although i was quaking in fear inside. Afterall, this WAS Nichkhun's house, who knew what dangers lay beyond this room. I walked towards the grand mahagony double door and opened it slowly. Whew, i guess rich people's doors will never squeak like mine. Something shimmered and i jumped in shock. It turned out to be the huge crstal chandelier. Blushing in embarassment, i continued down the long hallway. Sculptures of greek gods and unique looking paintings filled the walls. The soft material that i stepped on seemed to fit perfectly with my feet in every step. Ahhhh, lifestyles of the rich and beautiful. The hallway stretched into two paths, both looking similar but oddly different. I followed my gut feeling as i took the right. A small tinkling sound made its way to my ears. I hid behind a marble boulder, thankful for its presence. A young woman, looking a little older than me, was holding a tray of steaming hot food. As soon as the smell of the food reached my senses, my stomach growled. She looked up worridly with a frown on her face. My muscles tensed and i stopped breathing. As she scurried away, muttering to herself, i let out a deep breath of relief. I saw a huge window, with sunlight streaming through it leaving dust particles dancing in its wake. My survival instincts kicked in as i ran over to it and jumped......

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V

 

''Bzzzzzzzz..... Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... Bzzzzzzzzzzzz'' My phone vibrated. I felt for the topmost button on the damn phone and clicked it. I snuck a glance around, and my shoulders relaxed as no one heard my phone. Looking down, i unlocked my phone. The Horvejkul household. ____ flashed in my mind the moment i recieved the call. I felt myself getting worked up. Wait.... It is only because i am worried about her. Yes, that's right. There is no other reason. I took a deep breath to calm myself down before switching off the phone.

 

 

Taemin's P.O.V

 

____... Where are you? It was time for acting classes at SM. You were never late... What's going on? You hadn't replied any of the meaages that i sent you. No,... NO WAY! If this is the doing of my crazy fangirls, i swear i'm going to hunt down every single one of you. Rage coursed through my body as i struggled to keep calm. It happened before with my close childhood friend, haejin (a random name). When they found out that i was friends with haejin, some of my obsessed fans went to send hate mail and threats to her, theyu even bullied her mentally and physically until she broke down and moved away from Seoul. A silent tear crept down my cheeks at that painful memory and i wiped it away as i composed myself. Nobody could ever see me cry or it was going onto the tabloids. I slid on a fake bright smile as i skipped to join the rest of the group. Where are you, ____?