LATE

My IMPOSSIBLE Life

 

Nichkhun’s P.O.V

 

‘Sir, the car is ready’ a maid said. I gave a slight nod to her direction and she scurried away in fear. I sighed. Am I going to kill her or something? Oh yeah, I am her employer. Son of the Banchee Company. Billionaire. How great I must seem. Truth is, I gave up trying to be normal long ago. Having bodyguards. People begging me not to fire them and all. Even people from my class are AFRAID of me. Seriously? And not to mention I don’t even get to see my parents except for a second or two every week. My life is so ‘perfect’, right? But it’s useless, really. No one cares about me at all. What’s the point of living? I bitterly smiled. The stupid company is going to be in my hands. And I am going to CRUSH it. I heard a bang and awoke from my senses. It’s time to go. What was I even thinking? I turned and my eyes widened. What was ___ laying on the floor for? If my parents return and see ___, I’ll be dead. Flashbacks of being beaten clouded my mind as I held ___ gently. Her face looks so peaceful. I leaned in and gently kissed ___’s lips. I pulled back as I caught sight of my watch. I was late! I saw a maid cleaning the windows and passes ___ to her. ‘Put her in my room and wait till I come back. Never let my parents know about this or you are fired. Stay and accompany her for today. Got that?’ I gave a death-glare and strode off. ! Meeting with the SHANIZE Company to make that 10 million deal is in 30 minutes! I fished out my custom-made phone from apple and asked the organizer to try and stall the boss for a while. I am so DEAD.