Chap 9: Time for some fun

Life's Mischievous Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're at Ji-Eun's house and we've been at the project for quite a while. Do you know what the result is? They've been joking at everything and anything. 

"Are you guys going to just game?" I complained at the sight. They've been playing 'For Honor' for who knows how long and practically Ji-Eun and I have been killing our asses for this. I swear to the living god my patience is running out.

"So.. what if we put this graphic to show the progress..." Ji-Eun was trying to ignore them, considering that they were being noisy but my brain was already spazzing, which resulted to me having to lift my cheeks away from the table and make way to the front of the TV.

"Move away!" The both of them growled in annoyance, but I maintained my posture blocking their view.

"How about you guys just put the same enthusiasm you've got for the game, in to the project" I ended up picking up the remote and switching the screen off.

"At least let us finish the damn game" Jimin whined as if he were five years old.

"Unless you want this remote shoved up your I dare you to turn it back on" I raised an eyebrow, while Jimin instantly touched his from the thought "that doesn't sound cool" 

So, I tilted my head a bit to the side while waving the remote "So what's it going to be?"

"Project it is..." He moved his existence to Ji-Eun's side.

I then looked at Jungkook who was sitting there looking at me, instead of following Jimin's lead which made me twitch.

"What? Do you have a gay kink?" I stomped my foot on the couch near his leg and leaned in, resting my elbow on my thigh.

"No" He smirked as he snatched the remote away from my hand. 

"But I do love this side of you" He threw his bunny smile at me which made me gulp since, I actually found it cute. Naturally, my brain told me to not let it get to me so I kicked his thigh, causing him to groan from the pain.

"! That's going to leave a bruise!" He glared.

"Come and help out with the work or I'm leaving" I warned him since I was starting to feel awfully miffed. It's like I could almost forsee that this was going to happen. 

"Fine! Fine!" He gave in and joined the table, while Ji-Eun giggled "It's a miracle these idiots are actually going to do something"

"It's called group project for a damn reason" I picked a pen and threw at Jungkook. "Start writting what I say" as I leaned comfortably on my chair and pulled my hair behind my ear.

"Yes mam!" He joked as I closed my eyes and began dictating the information while Ji-Eun and Jimin delt with the graphics and analysis part.

By the time the clock striked eight, we could hear the door bell ringing. 

"Party time!" Ji-Eun dropped the work as fast as lightning.

"Let's put the stuff away" Jungkook looked at me. "It's time to relax"

"You guys have fun. I'll just head home" I was about to grab my bag but Jungkook stopped me. 

"You said you'd stay if I helped out or are you a woman that takes back what she says..." which made me crunch my nose since I wasn't really in the mood and bite my lower lip softly. 

"Whatever..." I passed my hand through my hair and he chuckled but I just diverted my eyes away from him and leaned against the back of the sofa. 

"Let's start the party!" Taehyung from our class spoke. He looked nothing like he did in class, he looked more... outgoing. He was waving two bottles of blue vodka in the air, while the other guy that looked rougher looking with blond hair rested his arm around his shoulders "Nothing like a bottle of bacardi!" He winked.

"You sound like an alcoholic, namjoon" Ji-Eun giggled as she grabbed the bottle from his hand and placed it on the table.

The ketchup dude, I mean, Hoseok came running towards me so suddenly, as if he was going to hug me that without thinking twice I grabbed his arm and swung him over my shoulder.

"!" Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Ji-Eun and the other two said in perfect sync as their eyes grew bigger at the unexpected turn of events.

"Crap, my back" Hoseok was lying on the floor whining and I somehow felt weirdly guilty. It's just that I hate people touching me too much.

"Sorry about that... he tends to feel the need to touch people and hug them and so on..." I guy with greyish blond hair spoke next to me.

"And you are?"

"Sorry. I'm Yoongi" He smiled as he looked back and said "and that's Namjoon with the bottle of bacardi, that's Jin the mother of the group and the rest I guess you already know"

I just tried smiling at them and bowed very very lightly "I'm Go Ara"

"Anyways! Let's have some fun!" Jungkook spoke really loudly as if he were trying to break away the sudden silence. I get the feeling this is going to be damn awkward.

They began turning up the music to create 'mood'.

"So what are we going to play?" Ji-Eun asked.

"How about... beer pong?" Taehyung suggested so happily as Jungkook turned to him smirking "You do know you lost the last time we played it"

"Exactly why we have to play it again. So I can beat your damn " He retarted with confidence while i sat in my corner quietly listening to them.

"Then let's spice it up and instead of beer we fill the cups up with whiskey" Hoseok spoke excitedly, rubbing his hands.

"You do know, we're going to be bombed by the time we finish" Jimin commented chuckling.

"Is that how weak you alcohol is honey?" Ji-Eun provoked him and made him immediately change his attitude "Screw this, bring it on!"

"We're nine so... one is going to have to be referee" Jin rested his arms on top of the couch behind Ji-Eun.

"I'll be referee" I volunteered since I don't really drink but I got interrupted by Jungkook.

"No, you're playing"

"I... don't really drink"I bit my lip. The reason I don't drink is because I have low tolerance to it, I only drink when I'm in a really lousy mood.

"What's this? Is it because of low capacity?" He spoke with such a provoking manner that made me raise an eyebrow. It was like he was trying to kick my pride in and I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter