Chap 11: Headache

Life's Mischievous Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke, it was seven in the morning and I was on the couch in Ji-Eun’s living room. The guys were scattered on the floor, hugging each other while Hoseok had his foot on Yoongi’s face and Taehyung was lying down with his hand holding a bottle, while resting his arm over namjoon’s chest, and that Jin guy was just hugging a pillow while sleeping near them.

My head was hurting, it felt like it was going to explode any second now. I was feeling nauseous as hell.

I analysed the room that was covered with their corpses and noticed Jungkook, Ji-Eun and Jimin weren’t in the same room.

I need water....

I craved for it so badly. I felt I hadn’t drunk water for months. I made my way to the kitchen, grabbing a cup that was left on the corner to dry and filled it up. I began drinking it and quickly killed my thirst.

Wondering where the other three were, I went and knocked on Ji-Eun’s bedroom door. I was about to open it, but got interrupted.

“f I were you, I wouldn’t do that” He leaned near the door glancing at me.

“Why?” I wondered as I tilted my head up, looking at Jungkook who stood before me. My head was still hurting.

“Because I was up all night, and these two somehow got steamy at 3 in the morning” He chuckled while winking at me, which made my hands jump away from the door knob in shock.

I can’t believe I was about to catch these two, most probably... .

“Ewww...” I complained as my face scrunched up at the thought, while I placed my hand to my forehead which was hurting, and rubbed my eye gently from tiredness.

He just continued chuckling at my reaction but I couldn’t care less. I was too busy worrying about the veins on the side of my head that felt like they were about to pop.

OH MY GOD! I came to a realization as I passed my fingers through my hair, that seemed to be in a loose bun? I’m pretty sure I had my hair loose....

But putting that aside...

“Where’s my phone?” I mumbled as I scattered my bag, looking for it. But it wasn’t there. Appa is going to cut me up into pieces and throw whatever is left of me into the Han River!

I rubbed my face in a panic state.

“If it’s about your dad, you don’t need to worry” Jungkook crouched near me.

“What do you mean?” I got confused as he slid my phone from his pocket.

“You don’t remember?” He snickered, while moving my phone backwards and forwards in front of my face. I was still confused as hell.

I scratched my eyebrows trying to use this screwed up brain of mine, while I my lips.

So we played beer pong and we had a few drinks... we won against the others but lost against J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter