Chap 5 Face it

Life's Mischievous Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could feel the sunlight shining through the curtains, as morning called for a new day. The air didn't seem as cold as yesterday. I rubbed my eyes in tiredness and rested my forarm over my eyes protecting from the light as I simply felt the warmth that embraced my skin.

"Ara, it's time to wake up!" Appa did his morning call as I could hear his foot steps reaching my door.

"Can I come in?" He knocked gently on the door. I pulled the thick  blankets away from my body and reached for the door knob.

"What is it?" I tiredly asked as he raised his hand, showing me my school uniform.

"I dropped by the shop at the end of the day yesterday since I figured you probably forgot to pick it up" He eye smiled.

"Thanks..." I grabbed it from his hand. "I'm... going to get ready then..." I gave him a hurried look.

"Well, don't forget to lock the house once you're out" He waved his briefcase at me as he took his leave.

I quickly got dressed in to my school's outfit. The skirt had a plaid pattern that was black with beige stripes which was mid thigh length, along with a long sleeved white shirt and a matching black thin lace wrapping under the collar as a cute bow tie.

With the uniform, I wore some knee high stockings, since the weather was still chill and a pair of black mary jane shoes.

I looked at the mirror, taking a deep breath and I was ready to go. Everything will be okay! Just forget yesterday even happened.

I took a glance at my watch and I realized I took longer getting ready than I had expected. "Shoot! I'm late!" I sprinted out the door and as I reached the gates I forgot I had to lock the door "Aish!" I ran back and locked it.

"God that was dangerous, my door almost screamed 'rob me!'" I commented to myself in desbelief that I almost left my home unlocked.

By the time I reached the school building the guard was already at the front gate catching students and lining them up on their knees and arms stetched up near him. One could clearly see he was getting a kick in catching any late student. Dude must love his job.

"C'mon" I stared from a far and hid behind a tree so he wouldn't see me. Think Ara! Should I try climbing the wall?

I gulped at the hight of the stone fence. Maybe I should just face him... 

"Screw it I'll give it a try" I took a deep breath and took a look at my surroundings to see if anyone was seeing me since I was wearing a damn skirt, I began rubbing my hands agaisnt each other and getting ready to jump the impossible.

Here goes nothing! I took big jump and... I was everywhere but close to the top.

I placed my hands over my hips as I analyzed the great wall of china. Because honestly, with my hight that's how I felt about that wall at this precise moment.

I bit my lower lip as I saw a street trash can against the wall on the other corner. This could work....

I began putting my weight on top of the trash cans lid and tried to gain balance while reaching for the top of the wall. The moment I was able to finally have my hands over the damn surface, I slipped and there went the trash can on to the ground. I struggled to get my weight above this fence until I felt somebody underneath me.

"Yaah!" I panicked in the thought of someone seeing my underwear and wobbled my legs back and forth until I felt that my right foot hit him.

"Aish! That hurt" He complained as I practically kicked him in the face. "Ahjussi will see us! i'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter