Story 02: NxN: I want to.....,

Double T, Double N

Its a strange situation, where Nayeon was joking along with the girls, but only half of their convo entered her head. Thats because every now and then, her eyes will be darting over to a very fair figure in sleveless red jersey and a worn down jeans, smoothly trying to teach the day6 boys how to move their hips properly. 

'His voice...sunbae really have a kind voice..., and that smile...its unfair to be like that..,' she silently squeed in her head. 

"Like this Jay..., you have to hold your body like this, and sway your hips...," Nichkhun kept instructing the boys gently, unaware of Nayeon's pout several meters from him. 

"Thank God I arrive later, I dont have to deal with these wooden six," Junho, sitting leisurely with Chansung near the far corner, jokingly sneered at the poor and sweaty band who simply couldnt get into the rythm. 

"I bet they dont want to either, "Chansung replied. 

"I think this task should be for Yugyeom or Jackson, where are they?,"

"Nah..those michiveous boys! Khun hyung is just too kind sometimes its very irritating," Junho whined. 

Khun, involuntarily catch on that last part, laughed at Junho and widened his eyes with what-can-I-do-its-in-me expression at him. 

Nayeon's corner of eyes twitching at that sight. 

"Lord have mercy...," she mumbled under her breath. Those eyes! And he wasnt even mean to be cute! But! 

"Unnie, are you saying something?," 

"Aniyo," Nayeon replied hastily at Jihyo, who was kinda sure she heard something second ago. 

"I was just thinking where are Got7 sunbaes go, arent they the one who supposed to teach the moves," since they are technically the direct sunbae of day6. 

"I saw them near the dining hall 5 minutes ago, " Jeongyeon informed.

"What..., but they've done eating like half an hour ago...," 

"I think they'll be right here any minutes now..,"

The girls then continued to chat about Got7 boys and the current dance practice that slowly got into recognizable pattern, and Nayeon was secretly glad that she could freely look at that direction without anyone really notice...that she was staring at Khun's ripped muscle arms.

'I want to touch them...must be really firm and strong...,' she mused. She remembered the feeling when Khun hold her hand to invite her to the stage at their recent Kcon in Japan. She slightly stumbled at that time, having to sing his part in Hands Up song while walking on steps and facing the overeager crowd, and Khun noticed it, and he flew to her rescue, holding her hand steadily, while giving her a reassuring, encouraging smile. She was instantly smitten. 

As she lost in thought, Mark and Jackson entered the room and immediately guilt tripped by Junho to replace Khun. So now they stepped in the centre, and, Jackson being Jackson, unintentionally catch on Nayeon's stare, and grinned.

"Nayeon-ah, why are you looking at us like that, making us blushing," he loudly, and Nayeon's face turned red, just realizing that instead of Khun, Mark and Jackson were in standing at the line of her vision. 

Everyone else just laughed at Jackson's remark, as no one can take him seriously in times like this, and some pretended to ground him for 'being admired' by Nayeon. She herself only laughed it off, a bit nervously. Thank God Khun sunbae was laughing on it too.., hopefully he doesnt take it seriously...or should she be relieved with it? 

Amidst all that commotion, Mark stood with a red face, briefly stealing a glance at Nayeon. 

~ tbc