Story 01: TxT, Can he be cooler?

Double T, Double N

"Oh, its Taecyeon sunbae, " a boy's voice rang from the distance, followed by an unevent chorus of "Annyeonghaseyo," and laughter. But the mere mention of that name perked Tzuyu who was slurping her noodles, up. She automatically straightened her back and, when she thought nobody is looking, checked her long hair from any weird shape.

"I think we should go to the practice hall now too, Tzuyu, " Chaeyoung, seeing that her friend has finished her lunch, began to coax her to return to their practice session. She too heard the commotion, and if the most senior sunbae have arrived to practice, its no robot science for them the maknae group to give their all and stop idling around. 

But Tzuyu didnt intend to go yet. She knew that once they got to the hall, she would have no chance to be near Taec sunbae with ease, so if she wanted some time alone with him, well, technically not really alone but whatever, she got to roped him with them now, in the deserted dining hall. She hasnt seen him for almost three weeks and she needed to hear his voice now. 

"Unnie," she called out, "lets have a V broadcast," 

"What?," Chaeyoung was befuddled, "Now?," 

Tzuyu nodded, crossing her fingers at that time that Taec will enter the dining hall just in time for them to ask him to join. She knew that he wont reject the idea. Silently, she counted to ten....

...and her wish was granted. Taec really did enter to stop by and grab something to eat while heading to his practice. The moment he walked through the door, Tzuyu felt the air around her got thinner. He was wearing a simple black tee, with backward black cap, exposing his smooth forehead. His face was slimmer than the last time she saw him, but his dimpled smile was as nonchalant and cute as ever. He strutted towards them, and all Tzuyu can feel was her heart beating 2 times faster than usual. From behind the fabric, she could see his firm pecs and arm muscles. A little black shadow of unshaved beard only added to his masculinity. 

How so manly! 

"Hi girls," Taec greeted them casually, "What are you two doing alone in here?," 

"Umm...," Chaeyoung tried to pick a careful answer so as not to be viewed as slacking off, but Tzuyu's words shocked her,

"We are about to do V bc sunbae, please join us," Tzuyu ignored Chaeyoung stare at her and slightly elbowed her to go along, 

Taec just widened his eyes comically at Tzuyu without stop walking, "Mwo? Joining a V bc? Do you not see how shabby I look?,"

Tzuyu just nodded. Her heart thumped even wilder now that he looked straight at her, and got very close to her and Chaeyoung. About a split second, she doubted whether she dared to pull an aegyo to him to join or not...and she ended up looking back at him with her best shy-puppy eyes impersonation. 

"I'll think about it then," Taec chuckled at that, but still going, "You girls go first, I'll eat something before practicing later. Gosh I'm starviing...," 

Tzuyu let out a relieved sigh, a giant radiant smile on her face as she followed with her eyes his steps towards the food across the room. Beside her, Chaeyoung gaped at her, then burst into a teasing laughter. 

"Yah...Tzuyu..daebak...," she shook her head a little too merrily,

"Wait until Nayeon unnie heard about this, I bet she'll step up her game," 

Chaeyoung was no fool, she know how Tzuyu looked at Taec sunbae. But she never knew that she actually had the courage to ask him of something out of blue like that. 

Tzuyu just beamed at her. 

"Unnie lets start our V bc now, " she pulled her smartphone and started to fumble with it.

'This girl really takes his words into heart,' 

"And what are we going to tell the world about?"

"Our upcoming concert of course, " 

"Like that, sunbae can join with ease," 

"You clever girl,"

"Hehe...its a rare opportunity though," 

'And I'll definitely record it, yeay,' Tzuyu scream internally, 'now I have our video that I can watch everytime he isnt around,'

And they started their V bc a little awkwardly because of the excitement, while Taec munching on his meal on the corner, occasionally chuckling at them.

~ tbc