[2] Yewon's Sister?!

Scaredy-Cat

Five new messages from Yerin Unnie😘

Yerin Unnie😘: Eunbi what the

Yerin Unnie😘: I saw someone post on that stupid account that exposes our school

Yerin Unnie😘: it’s of you and yewon

Yerin Unnie😘: [1 Photo Attachment (Photo in the start)]

Yerin Unnie😘: You have so much ing explaining to do. 

Eunbi wakes up to the sound of her alarm going off. She sees her notifications being filled with Yerin's messages, meaning she's probably late. Eunbi tosses her phone aside not even bothering to open the messages. She quickly dresses and heads to school not wanting to arrive late to class. Fortunately, she made it to school 10 minutes beforehand. She puts her headphones on and clicks on notifications. 

She immediately frowns as she reads Yerin's message. She clicks on the photo that she sent. 

"What the ." She muttered, leaving messages and finding the account on Instagram.

The first post was a picture of Yewon hugging her from the back with her eyes closed. Eunbi scrolled down to read the caption.

"It's a win for the gays. Hwang Eunbi the girl with a 'bad boy' vibe and no emotions is dating the biggest scaredy-cat aka Kim Yewon. Bet you didn't see that coming. Here's proof to their relationship. I found them cuddling in the library before during the storm last night. A sleepy cute baby Yewon, who's wearing Eunbi's jacket, hugging Eunbi from behind and Eunbi not seeming to mind. She's lucky that she's dating her best friend's sister."

"Best friend's sister..?" The words processed in Eunbi's mind very slowly.

Until she realized. She shoved her phone and headphones into her bag and ran to find her. As she arrived in the hallway, she scanned around. All the students were staring at her and some were murmuring. She didn't care. Down the hallway, she saw who she's been looking for. 

"Y-Yerin unnie!" She stops to catch her breath before standing straight.

Yerin's face had disappointment written all over it. She shook her head slowly as she looked down. Behind her, Sojung walked down. Her phone clenched in her hand and her face dead serious. 

"So-Sojung unnie! Listen! I-" Eunbi starts but gets cut off.

"Eunbi, you mother er." Sojung growls.

"Unnie! Listen to me! Please!" Eunbi grabs her hand, "I'm not with her! I had her help me hide from Jung Eunbi! She ended up clinging onto me during the whole time and then she fell asleep! Nothing happened! That photo-!" 

Eunbi's words get cut off once again as Sojung harshly pulls her hand away and slaps her. Eunbi holds her cheek with wide eyes. 

"STAY THE AWAY FROM MY SISTER, YOU ING PLAYER!" Sojung pushes Eunbi into one of the lockers. A crowd starts gathering around the three.

Eunbi stumbles back but she keeps her balance. She stares at Sojung with a blank expression.

"Unnie..." She began calmly, "You never told me you had a sister."

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO COME AND HER! I KNOW WHAT YOU DO WITH OTHER GIRLS AND GUYS! EVERYONE DOES EUNBI! I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND AND I WANTED YOU TO STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM MY SISTER!" Sojung yells.

Eunbi didn't care when someone would assume she was type to people and leave. Because she knew that she wasn't that type of person. But hearing those same words that have never hurt, coming out of her best friend's mouth...it hurt. She wanted to cry.

"I..." Eunbi's breath hitched, "I never thought my own best friend would believe the stupid rumours."

She stared at Sojung and Yerin too. Yerin's face was full of guilt and disappointment. Sojung seemed to freeze. 

"And I never thought those words that I heard every day would come out my best friend's mouth. Neither did I think they would ever actually hurt me." Eunbi sighed heavily. 

"Believe whatever the you want. I can't believe I called you my best friend when you would believe those ing retards instead of me." Eunbi plugs her earphones into her phone and then puts them on. 

She turns to Yerin, "You coming with me or sticking with your girlfriend, unnie?" 

Yerin opens to say something but she closes it again and looks down. Eunbi felt her heart break more.

"Of course. You probably believe it too. Not surprised. No one, here, has ing logic in their heads. Enjoy your life, stupid ers." Eunbi turns around and waves a peace sign.

Just as Eunbi leaves, Yewon runs and pushes through the crowd.

"Sojung unnie!" She squeaks, pushing through and finally reaching her.

"Yewon-ah..." Sojung caresses Yewon's head, "I've made a mistake..."

"Why would you lie to her like that? You never thought like that. You never thought she was that kind of girl." Yewon frowns. 

"I got angry...I can't stand anyone near you...I don't know why I did all that..."Sojung looks down realizing and regretting everything she did, "I have to fix this." The older girl mutters as she runs off. 

The crowd separates and heads to class as the bell rings. Yerin heads to the bathroom, her head down and hiding her tears. Yewon heads after her but she's stopped when she overhears a conversation. 

"Did ya see?"

"What? What?"

"Hwang Eunbi just lost all her friends."

"Haha! Loser!"

"You know we could take this to our advantage, eh? Eh?"

"Oh, you ! I love it!"

"All of three of us okay?"

"You got it. After school. I know what way she goes home."

"Ooo! I can't wait!"

"Her is gonna lose it with me."

"Nah, your game is weak!"

Yewon feels a shiver run down her spine. She quickly shakes her head and runs after Yerin. They're just joking...right..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this went from 0-100 too quick. But it's going to be a short fanfic sooo~ Anyway, sorry, this chapter is much shorter than the last! Also, my spent literal 2 hours trying to find out how to get the link of the image I made -_- Anyway! I hope you guys liked it! Sorry for the update before! It was an accident because I'm dumb. Sorry for any grammar errors and/or spelling mistakes!