[1] Bad Girl Eunbi meets Scaredy-Cat Yewon

Scaredy-Cat

"Oh, Eunbi~!" Yerin chirps as she wraps her arms around Eunbi's shoulders.

"Yah, must you touch me every time? Tch." Eunbi gets a slap on her arm and she rolls her eyes before repeating, "Unnie, must you touch me every time?"

"Honestly, Hwang. Treat your best friend's girlfriend well. It's not our fault you're single and have no interest in anyone." Sojung rolls her eyes as she sits next to the youngest.

Eunbi frowns, "Unnie, you know that's not it. I hate affection no matter who it is from. I don't care if she's your girlfriend, in my eyes she's my best friend but I still don't like her touching me." 

"Eunbi." Eunbi turns to a teary-eyed Yerin who tackles her into a hug, "I LOVE YOU!!! MY PRECIOUS BABY, YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND TOO!!!" Yerin sobs loudly.

"Yah! What is wrong with this unnie?! Sojung unnie, please get your girlfriend fixed." Eunbi desperately taps Yerin's back, hoping she would let go.

Sojung laughs, "Baby, come hug me instead."

"Right after I finish kissing her face~" Yerin says and Eunbi starts screaming.

"Yerin." Sojung pouts and Yerin freezes, "In front of me?"

"Alright, alright. I'm coming so stop pouting." Yerin sits down next to Sojung, only for Sojung to sit on Yerin's lap.

Yerin sighs as Sojung grins. Sojung pulls Yerin in for a small kiss.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." Yerin pulls Sojung closer and snuggles her.

Eunbi was watching from the couch with a disgusted look, "Eww! Love. Yuck!"

"You'll fall in love, one day, too, Eunbi-yah," Yerin says with a soft smile.

"That day is far from soon, unnie." Eunbi squints her eyes in disgust as she mumbles, "Can't wait for that day..."

The bell rings and Eunbi stands up. Grabbing her bag, she turns to her unnies. And of course, they were making out.

"I'm going now. I need to finish off my project. Also, I need to get to the library before Jung Eunbi finds me." Yerin gives her a thumbs up and she leaves.

She ruffles her hair as she walks down the hallway. It was quiet and peaceful and there was no trace of-

"HWANG EUNBIIIIII!!!!!" 

"Oh me," Eunbi says under her breath and she quickly dives to hide behind some lockers. She bumps into someone, knocking them to the floor.

"Oh !" Eunbi whispers and it gets worse as she hears Jung Eunbi skipping down the hall, getting closer.

She looks down to see a girl, quickly picking up her books. She bends down and picks up some of the books. She looks up to see the girl shaking in fear.

"Look, don't get scared and don't yell. Here are your books, please don't-" Just then, the girl starts sobbing quietly, trying not to make a sound. 

Eunbi facepalms but quickly she pulls her leather jacket off and tosses the girl's books to the side. She grabs the ones from her hand puts them to the side too. 

"Wear this, quickly!" She whispers and the girl quickly puts it on. 

"Eunbi~?" Just then, Eunbi pushes the girl against the wall, not hurting her in the process. 

She presses her hand against and presses her lips over her hand to make it seem like they were kissing.

"Eunbi-?" Jung Eunbi squeaks before quickly walking away, "Couples these days, omo."

Eunbi leans away from the girl, who looked like a new puppy who still didn't know its name. Eunbi quickly grabs the girl's hand and her books and starts running down the hallway to the library. They arrive at the library and quietly sit in a corner no one was in. 

Eunbi sighs in relief as she puts the girl's books down on top of a table and lets go of the girl's hand. 

"I'm sorry about dragging you into this. I need you to stay with for a little while, please? You are going to study too, right? All I ask for is you to stay next to me." She says that the girl is hesitant.

"I won't hurt you or even bug you unless she comes back. I'll repay you too if you want-" Just then, the girl speaks up.

"I-it's okay... You don't need to. I'll stay here..." Eunbi feels her heart skip a beat at the sweet voice coming out the girl's mouth. 

"Thank you..." Eunbi says and they both sit down, studying quietly. 

Eunbi found herself glancing at the girl every now and then. Her blonde hair that rested on Eunbi's leather jacket. Her small fingers that poked out to flip the pages. Her tinted pink lips, blushed cheeks and button nose. She was adorable. 

"Um...Eunbi-ssi?" She felt her heart speed up as she heard the girl say her name.

"Yes?" 

"C-can I borrow your rubber please...?" Eunbi nods and places the rubber next to her. She stares at her textbook before turning back to the blonde girl.

"You know my name?" The girl looks a bit startled but she nods and stares down at her textbook, "So what's yours?"

"I-I'm Kim Yewon..." She scratches her cheek, "We're in the same class, Eunbi-ssi..."

"Are we? I'm sorry, I never realized. I focus in class instead of the people in there." Eunbi states.

There was a pause before there was an adorable giggle.

"From all the rumours and sayings about you, that's not expected." Eunbi raises an eyebrow, "You're known as bad girl kind of girl. Like gangster and that you don't care about anything. You're always fighting so I didn't expect you to care about your grades."

"That's stupid. I care about a lot of things. My friends, family and my grades. I don't start fights, I end them." Eunbi clicks her tongue. 

Yewon smiles at Eunbi who stares at her in awe before turning back to her textbook with her heart beating more than 1987383539 km per hour. 

"Are you-?" Before Eunbi could continue there was a loud roar of thunder.

There was a squeal as Eunbi turned to Yewon with wide eyes. The blonde haired girl was trembling and had her ears covered. 

"Hey, are you oka-?" Eunbi reached her hand out to Yewon as there was another loud roar.

She felt herself get tackled into a hug. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized that the blonde girl was holding onto her tightly.

Eunbi felt her cheeks heat up, "H-Hey! Get off me!"

She tried to get her off but she held on tightly. Eunbi couldn't help but have this warm feeling in her chest. This was something new. She slowly wrapped her arms around the small girl. She could feel her shaking. She held her closer until she calmed down. She squealed once again as another thunder.

"You're scared of that sound?" Eunbi asks softly and Yewon nods.

"I-I'm sorry...I need someone to hold me when I get scared..." Eunbi sees the tears in her eyes.

She quickly pulls her jacket off Yewon and on top of her head. Holding it against her ears so she can't hear the next roar. She finds herself staring into Yewon's eyes. Her teary eyes looked so cute. The girl was staring back at her and they couldn't seem to break the eye contact. She pulls the girl into her and holds onto her, protecting her from the thunder.

Why was she being like this? Eunbi hates touching anyone but why is Yewon an expectation? Is it in the heat of the moment or is Eunbi attracted to the feeling of Yewon? 

Yewon falls asleep in her arms and Eunbi didn't mind staring at her angelic face for the whole night. She let Yewon rest on top of her until the thunder had ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! This is my first UmB fanfic!!! \ (>~<)/  I hope the first chapter was good! It's a cliche bad boy (or bad girl in this situation) with a nerd/ timid person. So basically bad girl, Hwang Eunbi with scaredy-cat, Yewon! Leave comments if you like it so far! Please don't let this flop aha

Anyway, thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.