[3] I'm sorry...

Scaredy-Cat

Eunbi opens her locker door, gathering her books. Her heart felt heavy and she could feel warm tears fill her eyes. She quickly wipes them away as she hears someone walk towards her.

"Eunbi~" The younger Eunbi sighs. 

At this point, she didn't care anymore. She let Eunbi find her, being tackled by the younger girl. 

"Eunbi~~" The shorter girl purrs, rubbing her cheek against the younger girl's back.

"Yes, Jung unnie?" Eunbi sighs softly.

"I heard about the fight and that you're dating Kim Yewon." She pouts, "I hope it's not true."

"Of course it's not. But what does it matter? Everyone thinks it is no matter what I say." Eunbi sighs and slams her locker shut. 

Jung Eunbi gets startled but holds onto the younger one, "Why don't you be with me...?"

"What?" 

Jung Eunbi lets go of the younger Eunbi. She looks down with a small pout.

"I like you a lot, Eunbi. Why don't you give me a chance??" The older bites her lip.

"What are you on about?" The taller turns her body to the shorter, "You? Like me? Romantically?"

"Yes! I thought it was obvious! I don't care what kind of person you are, Eunbi! I just want you to be mine!" All of a sudden, Eunbi grabs the shorter's hand and pulls her in. 

She pins against the lockers, holding her hand over her head. She places her hand on the shorter girl's stomach. Eunbi slams her lips against the shorter's lips, not giving the other girl a chance to even respond to the kiss. She pecks the girl's face all over before holding her face and kissing her roughly again. She breaks the kiss and lets go of the girl.

"Did you like that? Well, I've got some bad news for you. I'm not that kind of girl. Move on." Hwang Eunbi grabs her bag and starts walking away from the dazed Jung Eunbi. 

"I'll want you anyway. Nothing will stop me." Eunbi her lips with a smirk. She pulls out her phone, logging into her account, expose.yeochin.high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final school bell rang and Hwang Eunbi ran out of her class. She runs down the hallway, leaving the school as fast as she can. She decides not to head home right away. She visits one of her old friends, Moonbyul.

"Eunbiiiii!!!" Moonbyul hugs the girl, "Come in! I'll get you something to drink."

Eunbi had known Moonbyul for a long time. They were best friends but their age difference was too much. Eunbi is still in school while Moonbyul was already an adult, leaving by herself. They didn't mind their . They cared for each other and always talked. They were catching up on life. Eunbi told Moonbyul everything that had happened. Moonbyul listened well like always and gave her some good advice. 

"You're still young. You'll get yourself in a lot of trouble and get yourself more friends. Don't stress, babes. Here have some more to drink." Moonbyul goes to pour into her cup but Eunbi stops her.

"No, no! It's way too late. I need to get going. I can't drink more." Moonbyul frowns but shrugs, "I need to go to the store and then I'll be heading home."

"It's really late though." Moonbyul says, "You want me to come with you? You're too young to be walking by yourself."

"It's fine. I told my mum already. She asked me to get something. I'll get home safely." Eunbi smiles and stands up.

Moonbyul walks her to the door. They hug and like always Moonbyul kisses her forehead before ruining her hair. Eunbi smiles and bows before leaving.

Eunbi walks towards the store when she feels someone staring at her. She turns around but there was no one there. She shrugs it and quickly walks to the store. She quickly buys everything she needed to buy.

She grabs her packet of chips and starts eating them as she's walking home. Eunbi finds herself bumping into stuff because she's too deep in her thoughts. Just then, she drops her packet of chips.

"Hwang Eunbi, we have finally found you." One of the three boys chuckles. They surround Eunbi in a circle.

"Piss off. I'm not in the mood to fight you, losers." Eunbi tries to push through but they push her back.

"Not so fast." 

"You aren't going anywhere yet, baby."

"Not until I get a piece of that ."

"What the ? You guys aren't serious." Eunbi's face changes to a disgusted face.

"Oh we're serious~" She feels one of the guys squeeze her .

" off!" She kicks him in the......shins. 

"Ow! !" He pulls her hair and she yelps, "Start taking her clothes off, while I hold her back."

The other two guys, start undoing her shirt and ping her skirt but just then they are stopped.

"RAPISTS!!!!!" Sojung comes running with a bat.

She hits the guy, holding Eunbi back, in the face. She kicks the other two off. Beating one of them continuously with the bat.

"You! Don't! Mess! With! Girls! ert! Idiot!" Sojung says with every hit.

"Ow! Stop! My brain cells!" He quickly runs off, dragging the other guy with him. 

"Hey!" Sojung turns to the other guy who was much bigger than the other guys.

She pulls out her perfume from her bag and sprays a bunch in his eyes. Then she kicks his crotch and steps on his foot.

"I'm not afraid of you!!" Sojung shouts before headbutting the guy unconscious. 

She turns to Eunbi who was staring at her in shock. She gives her a smile and a thumbs up.

"Jesus." Eunbi grabs Sojung's arm, dragging her to the park. 

She makes her sit down on the bench. Eunbi stares at the older girl for a little while before sighing.

"How did you find me? Scratch that, why are you coming after me? You said what you wanted to." Eunbi faces the other way.

"Eunbi, I never meant it. I-I...I'm really protective of Yewon. It's true that at first I didn't tell you about her because of the rumours I heard but I know what type of person you are now. I'm your best friend. I never got the chance to tell you again. I thought if I told you now, you'd ask why and you'd hate me for thinking like so. I'm sorry..." Sojung sighs and buries her face into her palms.

"That's not true. I would understand first impressions. I would've been a little hurt but I wouldn't be as upset as I was when you said everything that you did." Eunbi says. 

Sojung looks up at her with a smile, "I'm sorry for not telling you. I have one younger sister only."

Eunbi smiles back. Eunbi sat down next to Sojung. They both sat quietly, enjoying each other's company.

"I..." Eunbi takes a deep breath in before beginning, "I'm really not dating Yewon. Nothing happened that time. She fell asleep in my arms. I gave her my jacket to wear so I could hide from Jung Eunbi. Then, in the library, I asked her to stay with me. But she started clinging onto me because of the thunder. Then she fell asleep as I comforted her..." 

There was a pause and Eunbi worried that she didn't believe her. She opened but Sojung beat her to say something before she could.

"I believe you." Eunbi let go of the breath that she didn't even know she was holding.

"But, Eunbi, do you like Yewon? Tell me honestly." Sojung turns to her.

Eunbi ruffles her hair, "I don't know... I didn't mind when she touched me and I think she's really cute. Her smile and her laugh made my heart go weird. I swear there were butterflies in my stomach when we made eye contact and they went crazy when smiled at me. I've never felt like this. I want her touch. I want her smiles. Is this a crush?"

"Yes." 

"Oh."

"But..." Eunbi turns to Sojung who was looking down. "I have to tell you something...Yewon is...Yewon's actually dating Choi Yuna."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This fanfic is flopping~ Aha, but I'm really grateful for all the comments :') Comments really keep me going. But it is sad that this doesn't have many subscribers. I don't know if anyone's reading this but yeah. Anyway, I always stay up until 2 am writing these chapters. I need to finish this umb fanfic so I can continue writing other fanfics, ugh. Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.