Two

Caution When it Comes to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The members arrived at the dorms, exhausted from the long hours of filming and running around to complete the missions. Kyungsoo has fallen asleep in the car, head leaning on the window, waking every now and then from the sharp turns or bumps that caused her head to crash against the window making Chanyeol anxious. He glanced at Sehun who was in between them before glaring. Sehun raised his eyebrows in confusion as Chanyeol motioned for Sehun to offer her his shoulder. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding Chanyeol’s motions as Chanyeol internally screamed in frustration. What was the use of having those broad shoulders? Chanyeol huffed in frustration before giving up as they had reached their dorm.

They all piled out the car before stretching and setting off for their dorm, some half-awake. Kyungsoo was the last, still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Chanyeol kept throwing glances at her in concern -- she seemed to be pale. He pushed it to the back of his head, however, when he got into the dorm and she no longer seemed pale. He put it off as the light before setting off to shower, feeling sticky with sweat from their strenuous activities. He had gotten into the bathroom and taken off his shirt when suddenly, the door was forcefully opened.

“Do you know where the -?” Kyungsoo stopped short as she saw him shirtless, hands on the waistband of his sweatpants, ready to jump into the shower. She immediately averted her eyes before apologizing profusely, her face a dark red. Chanyeol laughed before speaking.

“What were you looking for?”

“I-I’ll just a-ask Minseok,” Kyungsoo stuttered, her eyes pointed at the floor, hastily rushing out the door, flushing a deeper shade of red at hearing Chanyeol’s chuckles behind the door, long after she shut it. She heard the water running and she pressed her hands to her burning cheeks, not realizing Chanyeol had his hands on his similarly red cheeks on the other side of the door.

Chanyeol had returned from his shower to find Kyungsoo soundly sleeping, a peaceful smile gracing her lips. He smiled before he clambered onto his own bed, setting off for dreamland as soon as his head came into contact with his pillow.

Kyungsoo had been sleeping, but woke in the early

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter