One

Caution When it Comes to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for your hard work everyone!” Kyungsoo bowed to all the staff before heading to the van desperate for sleep, especially after all the long hours of filming. She clambered into the van, smiling softly in return at her manager’s sympathetic look and quickly closed her eyes. She vaguely remembered waking for long enough to quickly brush her teeth and change before collapsing onto her bed, snuggling under the warm covers. After what seemed like only a few minutes, she was woken by Joonmyeon. “Time to wake up!” Kyungsoo groaned but reluctantly got up, rubbing her eyes and stretching, her eyes fluttering closed every few minutes.

“What time is it?” she sleepily murmured.

“Seven.”

“Good night.” Joonmyeon laughed as Kyungsoo attempted to sleep again. She gripped the blanket tightly, preventing Kyungsoo from sleeping causing Kyungsoo to whine before sitting up once more. Joonmyeon smiled victoriously until she saw where Kyungsoo was headed. Kyungsoo clambered into Chanyeol’s bed who simply opened the covers, his eyes still closed, before enveloping her in his arms. Joonmyeon sighed as Kyungsoo snuggled into the warmth, a small smile playing on her face. She threw up her hands before heading to the kitchen, resolving to send one of the members or maybe their manager to wake them up later.

Later, a very disgruntled Kyungsoo sat in the back with her face adorned with a frown. She did not appreciate Baekhyun coming into the room to wake them before proceeding to screech in her eardrum. Very loudly. She definitely did not appreciate how her ears had began to ring and especially how Chanyeol had gotten out of bed considering he was very warm. She pouted unconsciously and stared out the window. She just wanted to sleep a little more. She was constantly shuttled from filming to a shoot to practice, etc. She felt a tap and turned to see Chanyeol motioning for her lay her head on his shoulder. She smiled gratefully before putting her head on his shoulder to get a few more minutes of sleep. Chanyeol always seemed to know what she wanted.

When they arrived on set, Kyungsoo felt rejuvenated and a lot less grumpy. She watched from the sidelines along with her members as the Running Man members started their opening. Despite the cold weather, she was in a skirt and wasn’t given a coat which made Chanyeol worried. He constantly gave her concerned glances and came closer to her to offer some of his body heat. Unconsciously, she moved closer, her arms wrapped around herself for some warmth. Bothered by how Kyungsoo seemed to be shivering, Chanyeol shrugged off his jacket and put it across Kyungsoo’s shoulders who smiled back gratefully that filled him with a greater warmth than the jacket had provided him. He turned away as his face colored, Baekhyun sniggering in the back. He was obvious to everyone but her.

Finally, their song started to play and they all came out to greet the members, a bright smile painted on their faces. They began to dance to their new song “Tempo” and when they finished, they stood as the Running Man members began to speak. “Suho-ssi, aren’t you cold?” Suho laughed before nodding.

“Today is colder than I thought,” she agreed. At that moment, Suk Jin came up to her, peeling off his coat before draping it across her shoulders. She burst out laughing as it was immediately thrown to the ground by Jae Suk. Suk Jin dusted off the jacket and attempted to put it on Baekhyun this time, but was once again thwarted. He quickly picked it up and moved to Kyungsoo but stopped when noticing she already had a jacket draped around her shoulders. “Oh? She already has one.” Jae Suk quickly picked up on this.

“Chanyeol doesn’t have a jacket...”

“Oooh, what kind of situation is this?” Haha said teasingly. Chanyeol laughed before speaking.

“Kyungsoo tends to get cold easily so when I noticed her shivering, I just gave her my coat.” The members exchanged glances before Baekhyun spoke up.

“Wow, why can’t the rest of you guys do that?” She gave a pointed look towards th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter