Five

Caution When it Comes to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Source: Naver] SM Confirms Dating News Between EXO Chanyeol and D.O. 

It’s official! The pair are in a relationship!

After Dispatch’s reveal of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo’s date, SM has responded by confirming their relationship. They stated that “they have naturally developed feelings after being close friends, and have recently decided to be more than just friends. Nothing regarding the group will be affected by their relationship and we ask the public and their fans to look on the relationship favorably.” 

For fans, this has led to mixed reactions, with some happy for the couple, while others are less than thrilled. Some fans argue that the group will be compromised, unable to be placated by the company’s reassurances. Twitter user, EXO4LIFE, quoted: “This is going to create an awkward atmosphere for both fans and the members. I don’t think I can support this.” However, this comment has been met by criticism from other fans, citing the childish nature of such thoughts. One fan tweeted, “They’re well into their debut, and they deserve to be able to pursue relationships. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, along with the other exo members, have always shown their appreciation for fans and maintained a professional composure without letting their emotions get in the way of their work, and I believe they can and will continue to do so. Congrats to them; they’re such a cute couple!” 

What do you think of the new couple? Leave your thoughts down below.

[+321, -212]

I think they’re cute! Congrats!! 

Wow, so it was all true… I guess today is the day I leave the fandom.

Me too

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo both have a lot of individual fans. This is going to leave a blow on their image.

I think a lot of the fandom has matured, so let’s just support them!

I agree; they’re humans too! They deserve to date!

Why is Chanyeol dating Kyungsoo?? She’s so ugly and mean to him! She doesn’t deserve him.

If anything, it’s the opposite, no?

Both of you guys are ridiculous. Let them be, they’re both handsome and pretty.

They’re in the same group so it’d be so weird if they broke up…

This is why they shouldn’t date in the first place

Kyungsoo bit her lip as she sat on the couch with Chanyeol, looking down at her fingers. Suho paced around back and forth in the living room, holding her phone, making Kyungsoo even more anxious. Chanyeol squeezed her hand lightly before looking at their leader who opened their mouth to speak. “I do wish you guys had exercised some more caution, but what’s done is done.” Chanyeol opened his mouth to protest, but fell silent at Suho’s raised palm. “I guess we all knew this was a long time coming, so congrats!” She broke out into a wide smile, and Kyungsoo looked up at her in disbelief. 

    “You’re not angry?” Suho laughed.

    “For what? You guys being normal humans and dating? Of course not,” Suho said, her eyes crinkling in a reassuring smile. “Being in love is not a crime — put your chin up, Kyungsoo, and walk proudly. You wouldn’t want Chanyeol to think you’re ashamed of him, right?” Kyungsoo looked horrified at that thought.

    “Of course not!” Chanyeol grinned at her as her cheeks flushed. Just then the rest of the members ran into the living room, holding their phones. Seeing Chanyeol and Kyungsoo next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter